over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Run With Syntherol

Lucian - I respect the feedback i really do

Well really I used sytherol to give me a kick start back. my arms are about 15 inch. I havent trained in ages (properly) and have only started back, hence the kick start.

I have never done gear, have thought about it but no idea what to take and how much etc etc

I have actually stopped now and its day 18. Will post finishing pics soonish. I really only wanted a bit and I got it (dont want heaps on this stuff as read alot of good and bad so kinda went easy).

any further advise/ripping my feelings out (just kidding heheh) is more than welcome

Well really I used sytherol to give me a kick start back. my arms are about 15 inch. I havent trained in ages (properly) and have only started back, hence the kick start.

I have never done gear, have thought about it but no idea what to take and how much etc etc

I have actually stopped now and its day 18. Will post finishing pics soonish. I really only wanted a bit and I got it (dont want heaps on this stuff as read alot of good and bad so kinda went easy).

any further advise/ripping my feelings out (just kidding heheh) is more than welcome

then train for awhile and eat a solid diet

Syntherol is not a 'kick start'. Also, the way you ran it was a waste of time a money, as you will have no gains once the inflammation subsides and the oil dissipates.

well bro synthol is a tool and is something you use when you max out on your size or to bring up a lagging bodypart. That means you train the hell out of it for a while and eat right ect and if it doesn't grow then you use synthol.

I like the stuff, i really do. Im not nocking it @ all but you really think adding the oil to you arms makes you look better? it doesnt bro. getting in the gym and building the best physique you can makes you look better. there is no easy way out of it, you wana look good, get to the gym, dont miss meals, dont miss workouts and dont take time off.

This is the problem, bbing is looked at as some secret way to look the way we do. Like oh its synthol, or oh its hgh or whatever. people dont understand the hours and pain put in WITH these other things to get the results. if your not training, and eating then the size on your arms wont become muscle. Its oil and inflammation and when its gone so will your new size. Its a tool to push forward not a replacement for training.

well bro synthol is a tool and is something you use when you max out on your size or to bring up a lagging bodypart. That means you train the hell out of it for a while and eat right ect and if it doesn't grow then you use synthol.

I like the stuff, i really do. Im not nocking it @ all but you really think adding the oil to you arms makes you look better? it doesnt bro. getting in the gym and building the best physique you can makes you look better. there is no easy way out of it, you wana look good, get to the gym, dont miss meals, dont miss workouts and dont take time off.

This is the problem, bbing is looked at as some secret way to look the way we do. Like oh its synthol, or oh its hgh or whatever. people dont understand the hours and pain put in WITH these other things to get the results. if your not training, and eating then the size on your arms wont become muscle. Its oil and inflammation and when its gone so will your new size. Its a tool to push forward not a replacement for training.

I should make one thing clear, iam training, not just sticking the oil in and thats thats. Im hitting the gym as hard as in my youthfuler days. :)

This is ridiculous :banghead:

Wow, I've seen it all now...

Seriously get in the gym and train. There is no such thing as getting big quick. Properly eat, train, rest and you will grow. Don't be stupid and put the syntherol away it's not for kids. You don't need AAS either. If you really want to get big set your mind to it and train hard. There is no easy or quick way. Good luck.

Syntherol is either for advance bb or at the most to level up pronunced uneven muscles, full stop.

Well really I used sytherol to give me a kick start back. my arms are about
15 inch. I havent trained in ages (properly) and have only started back,
hence the kick start.

I have never done gear, have thought about it but no idea what to take
and how much etc etc

I have actually stopped now and its day 18. Will post finishing pics
soonish. I really only wanted a bit and I got it (dont want heaps on this
stuff as read alot of good and bad so kinda went easy).

any further advise/ripping my feelings out (just kidding heheh) is more
than welcome

You have no use for Syntherol bro especially not to 'kick start' anything.

All you did was waste your money since you didn't even follow the
protocol when you used it.

That 'bit' that you got most likely will disappear as soon as the oil is
absorbed.

Get your training and diet down pat before you even consider anything else.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131