over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my SEO update at completed 3 weeks

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
day 1 did the nolotil at 2.5ml a head day 2 same thing with nolotil plus 1ml SEO a head.

after that 10 days at about 2.5ml a head
after that 10 days at about 3ml a head.

22 days later i have a little over 1/4 increase in size only.
started at 17 3/4 at 18 1/8.

kind of disapointed i will probaly bump up to 3.5ml a head for 10 more days.

Are you "mixing" the Nolotil and SEO together in the same barrell?

"I believe" the Nolotil is more effective if taken by itself - like in the morning, then do your SEO pokes in the evening.

xcel

do your arms feel real tight all the time or is the oil just getting metabolized so quickly??

you have put in about as much as the normal 30 day protocol entails

Queefer said:
Seo doesn't work for everybody.

I am trying to figure out why. I think that instynct might have a theory there wiht the oil being metabolised really quickly, but I can't see how that can happen with such long chain fatty acids.
There's got to be some logic why some people get so little, while others blow up instantly on minimal doses - check out BaldNazi's thread about Syntherol protocol on the UG.

that's wierd i've 10 days with just syntherol and almost have an inch in the bi's shooting each head and i skip days here and there to make sure that i'm not getting and lumps and let the pain go down. guess i'm fortunate

Big A said:

I am trying to figure out why. I think that instynct might have a theory there wiht the oil being metabolised really quickly, but I can't see how that can happen with such long chain fatty acids.
There's got to be some logic why some people get so little, while others blow up instantly on minimal doses - check out BaldNazi's thread about Syntherol protocol on the UG.

I'm really confused too as i have a hard time nailing down a logical reason that is why i keep throwing out these conjectures--the only answer that complies with the physics of the issue of volume is that of it being metabolized but such a variance would be surprising to me and what is their unique mechanism that allows for such if that is the case

curious if those who are not responding get the usual tightness and 'pain' as is common from the stretching of the fascia and such....xcel. dragonfire??

Last edited:
wouldn't being on the right cycle or a cycle at all make a huge difference in this? I mean you can stretch the fascia all you want, but if your not building up the muscle fibers to keep the fascia stretched than your just waisting your time. I know guys that will use SEO while there off and get nothing out of it. but if your on a good cycle and growing like you should be it works great. Just an idea. help me out if I'm wrong here.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

well i know xcel is on, but that has nothing to do with the initial size gains which is primarily due to the sheer volume of injected oil, that comes into play in the conversion of the space strtched by the oil to allo new true muscle growth in it's place and can be achieve naturally but of course likely improved while on gear

btw, would most concur that if it working your workouts suck ass as the affected bodyparts become weaker and tight, LOL?

my arms feel pump only for about 2 hrs and its mostly only in the left that i feel it, a little with the right and then the pump slowly goes away during a 2 hr period. i dont get any pain after injection at all.

im going to try different SEO' s and see if certain ones do something different for me.

instynct999 said:
well i know xcel is on
I'm ALWAYS ON :D

And I've always been "on gear" when using SEO other than maintenance shots (cruise or been completely off).

My biceps NEVER hurt and i put EVERYTHING in them. Like I've said before - I've poked biceps up to nine time a day! Right now I'm on boldenone (800mg/wk), prop (800mg/wk) and TNE (~75mg/ED) - all going into biceps.

Get this!?!?! I've only gained about one-inch on my biceps but the LOOK MUCH BIGGER. My biceps used to really be overpowered by triceps and delts - so nobody would give me any specific compliments on my "arms."

Now I know that being cut (I'm in pre-contest mode) has a lot to do with this but - I've had A TON of PEOPLE (many that are "strangers") come up to me and tell me I've got HUGE biceps (even my wife comments and she notices nothing :) )

So I'm pleased with results so far - and I'm not done yet. Next burst I'm going to add nolotil and SEO again.

xcel

glad to see you are finally reaping the benefits of the effort...think enough shit is going in there??, lol

1 inch from biceps alone is pretty considerable to that small muscle group...took enough to do it thougj , didn't it

It seems that the people that blow up with Syntherol, are the ones that experience the most pain too.

Also, I know a lot of people, that get stronger using Syntherol, or at least they don't lose any strength. I also know powerlifters that use it.
I think the strength issue is because the pump and workout pain come on much quicker, so the person is not used to reaching his pain threshold that quick so he cuts the set short, that way making it seem that he is weaker.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws