over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My sexy wife's first show

Test-o-lean

Registered
Just wanted to take a few minutes to post some pics of the wife and give her some credit for all the hard work she put in getting ready for her first show. The show was actually back in June. This was her first show and she did it all on her own. She made her own diet, cardio routines, posing, and ofcourse her lifting. I was very proud of her for not having any coaching at all other than what she read on the Internet.

She has been working out since she was in highschool. She is a shorty at 5'0 and 120lbs offseason. I think she walked on stage at ~112lbs. We had a idea that she might be a little too big/hard for the Figure class, but she waited too late to try to put together a Physique routine. So, we stuck with the original plan and stayed in Figure. Just as we thought, the judges didn't like her size and hardness. She got 4th out of 12 in her class, but I still think she blew all the other girls away. She actually got placed behind a girl who had cellulite on her ass and hams. I was very upset. Anyway, here are some progress pics from 12wks out to the day of the show. All comments are welcome.

12 weeks out from the show time:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

8 week out from the show:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

3 days before the show:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

The day of the show:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Wow, I need some help. There are photos of a beautiful, ultra fit woman in a posing suit and I keep saying to myself how much I have always wanted a Bull Dog.

wow! now that is really impressive! congrats....id say the hard work really paid off :D

Thanks guys,

I also want to add that she is and always has been 100% natural. Only protien and a lil ECA stack along with a good diet. She is dying to take some shit, but I won't let her, atleast not yet. She already has plenty muscle mass for now. I may let her take a little Var and HGH at some point if she gets up to a higher level show. I think she will do really good in Physique at her next show. All the people at the last show told her she would have dominated Physique. There was only 3 people in the entire Physique class, so I'm sure she would have.

she looked very good! honestly she prolly coulda donefigure at 6 weeks out judging from conditioning at 8. they just like em softer last few years. i like her look though, just a lil more upper back width.physique is her class next time. she'll shine then! great work! unreal really, self-taught first showing,natty..very impressive

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Shes ripped, and her delts are poppin.

Definitely woman's physique. Way too hard for figure. She looked awesome!

Damn bro, she did a great job and from her 12 wks out pics looks like she stays in good shape all year long!!

WOW, congrats to her.....She looks fantastic, and not just a great physique, very pretty, million dollar smile...
That is very , very good work...
Physique , she will do excellent...
Be prepared to build some new shelves for the future hardware...

WOW, she looks great. SHe should kick some ass in physique. What is her age? Wondering how long she has been at this because she looks great especially for never touching any drugs.

Great job. Peace.

WOW, she looks great. SHe should kick some ass in physique. What is her age? Wondering how long she has been at this because she looks great especially for never touching any drugs.

She is 31yrs old. Been at it since she was in Highschool.

She is 31yrs old. Been at it since she was in Highschool.

I'm really impressed with how she looked on that stage, and she is still young for the sport and can grow a lot more if she desires. A gym owner I used to know had a wife that didnt really touch a weight until she was almost 30 won our state in bodybuilding and placed 2nd place at open nationals once when she was in her early 40s I think.

The Weight Loss Diet and Exercise Guru » Blog Archive » Marcia Ferguson > Finding new athletic worlds

Last edited:
She could easily move up to bodybuilding. She has been blessed with the ability to put on mass relatively easy. I don't want her to be huge, or really any bigger than she is now. She is only 5'0, so just 3-5 pounds of muscle on her makes a very noticeable difference. In the end, it's her choice, but I want her to kick some ass in Physique for a while.

She looks great bro! Definitely physique material... Your a lucky man to have a lady who keeps herself in tip top shape

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member