my shoulder is killing me please help

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
hey bro's my right shoulder is killing me its like my rotater or something.it hurt when i do chest or shoulder anything else i can do no problem.im an my second week of my cycle so taking a break from the gym is not an option.please any advise what can i do .in my cycle im taking 300mg of deca dont know if it will help but shit is killing me.

Bro, Try Cissus or Super Cissus. Helped me big time, and has helped a ton of other people. Get a bottle and try it, if it doesn't help your shoulder I will be very surprised.

speedbacker said:
Bro, Try Cissus or Super Cissus. Helped me big time, and has helped a ton of other people. Get a bottle and try it, if it doesn't help your shoulder I will be very surprised.
bro sorry for my ignirance but whats cissus or super cissus and wher do i get it.at this point i will try anything thanks bro

come on bro's i know there are way too many pros here that got to know whats best:rolleyes:

pimpman said:
hey bro's my right shoulder is killing me its like my rotater or something.it hurt when i do chest or shoulder anything else i can do no problem.im an my second week of my cycle so taking a break from the gym is not an option.please any advise what can i do .in my cycle im taking 300mg of deca dont know if it will help but shit is killing me.

try going lighter with your shoulder and chest exercises,,,perhaps the exercises your doing for the shoulders and chest are hurting you?

instead of taking more drugs and hoping they work, go see a chiropractor that specializes in A.R.T

Alin said:
try going lighter with your shoulder and chest exercises,,,perhaps the exercises your doing for the shoulders and chest are hurting you?
:) I just hurt my shoulder. It hurts on the inside. Going away now though slowly. Happend after heavy benching, wasnt heavy for me but obviously was for my joins/ligaments/tendons whatever. Sticking to dumbells for now.

pimpman said:
bro sorry for my ignirance but whats cissus or super cissus and wher do i get it.at this point i will try anything thanks bro

Nutraplanet.com

Putin said:
:) Happend after heavy benching, wasnt heavy for me but obviously was for my joins/ligaments/tendons whatever. Sticking to dumbells for now.

Same here, Doing heavy benching but pains in the front.
haven't been able to bench at all for three months. Just
when I think the pains gone and healed, I load the bar up
and try to bench, OH Boy that MFer's like a hot poker jabbing
me in the shoulder.

Bench Press: the mother of all shoulderkillers

pimpman said:

Do you train you "rotater or something"? It amazes me how many people out there have no idea about the anatomy or kinesiology of the exercises they are performing and neglect building the foundation that is necessary to support the musculature. It is like building a huge elegant house on a weak frame and foundation. Let me explain; your rotator cuff consists of 4 muscles that act to stabilize the head of the humerus in the glenoid fossa(ball in socket). When you have weak rotator cuff muscles then when you goto make various movements with the arm it cause the head of the humerus to shift around in the socket and irritate and possibly injure neighboring tissues. This is just a basic overview. It applies to your situation because it sounds like you have some shoulder laxity anterior or superior or both. This laxity could be congenital or acquired due to injury. In either event, by strengthening the rotator cuff musculature and dynamic stabilization musculature you can usually resolve the problem.

Jarconis said:
instead of taking more drugs and hoping they work, go see a chiropractor that specializes in A.R.T

Ditto, A.R.T. helped me tremendously. I had an impingement in my shoulder that hurt so much I couldn't put a can of soup in the cupboard without pain.

My Dr. just prescribed for me METHYLPREDISOLONE 4mg TABLETS for my shoulder and forearm tendon pain does anyone think this will help? Iver been on VOLTAREN 75mg's everyday for 3 weeks and that didnt do much to help with the pain...

On top of doing everything else to heal your shoulder, try doing your chest and shoulder exercises on a LONG TUT type of rep scheme.

For example on bench press, use 1/3 to 1/2 of the weight you normally use, but lower the bar at a rate of 3 full seconds, and then push it back up at a rate of 3 full seconds. Yes that will look weird with the bar moving in slow-motion but your chest will get a very thorough workout while putting only minimal load on your shoulder. Do everything else the same. That way you can at least still train.

eons and eons ago when i had a sore shoulder i was able to do dips with no pain at all, give it a try, just do them only and add a few more sets to make up for not doing the other stuff, also you may be able to do some cable crossovers with one arm at a time.

Jarconis said:

I second this. You dont wanna hurt it any worse. Shoulder injuries are bad, don't make em worse

STEVO 47 said:
Same here, Doing heavy benching but pains in the front.
haven't been able to bench at all for three months. Just
when I think the pains gone and healed, I load the bar up
and try to bench, OH Boy that MFer's like a hot poker jabbing
me in the shoulder.
Not only did I hurt my shoulder, which is going away. But slightly overtrained my front deltoids. Guess they were weak. It feels sore for a long time, like it's not recovering. If you're wondering what specific muscle overtraining is.

Putin
I'm positive I screwed up something cause it's just the right delt.
I know exactly what overtraining feels like. I do it all the time.:rolleyes:
Never felt this kind of pain before. Seems like it's taking foever to
heal damn it ! So I know what your going through pimpman.

I too have a rotor cuff injury that has been plaguing me now for a month. Doc diagnosed it as that because at first i thought it has an impinged shoulder.

It hasnt healed and I am off to the docs tomorrow. It sucks because i cant train correctly.

pimpman said:

If it is painful on the top of your shoulder where your trap kinda connects in with your delt, and the pain shoots to your neck, it is probaly arthritis in your AC joint. I have this problem...bone on bone rubbing

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws