over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My show tomorrow

JonnyO

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well guys after a 2 week layoff after the Emerald Cup I got back on track for the BC Provincial Championships. Weigh ins were tonite, I was 213....8lbs heavier than the EC and I am alot dryer too. Looks to be a good weight class, 7 guys in the heavies so it should be good.

Wish me luck fellas and I will post some pics with an update when its all over.

Peace J-O

Yo Jonny!!! best to u bro... i got my show tomorrow too.. southern states baby!!!!

Hey, btw thanks again for the tip on the face make-up... it looks good..

but kick ass bro, and no matter what have fun with it..

Pudge

8 lbs is a lot of weight :eek:

Sounds like you're more than ready. No luck necessary :p You did the work, now just go out and rock & roll an give 'em your best :cool:

well im back from prej, but since this ur thread Big Jonny i'll just say i hope it went well for u too.... keep us updated big fella... Kick ass, and kick em' hard baby!!!

Pudge

JonnyO said:
Well guys after a 2 week layoff after the Emerald Cup I got back on track for the BC Provincial Championships. Weigh ins were tonite, I was 213....8lbs heavier than the EC and I am alot dryer too. Looks to be a good weight class, 7 guys in the heavies so it should be good.

Wish me luck fellas and I will post some pics with an update when its all over.

Peace J-O

Best of luck to you brother. Cant wait to see those pics.

Well things didnt go as well as I had hoped. I had a hard time filling out in time. Still havent filled out yet! Looks like I have a respectable 5th spot out of 7, top guys are all guys I know I can beat too so its a hard pill to swallow. Not exactly sure, but I am heavier and dryer the night before, I thought I would have filled out in time. There were a few things I have learned about my body and things I tried this time that I know now to do for next time. I am pretty wiped right now and feel I let my family/friends down because there was high expectations leading into this one after my 1st placing the the E Cup. I know for sure I wont do 2 shows back to back in a year though thats for sure. 1 show a year unless they are no longer than a few weeks apart and I have to do them. Anyways, thanks for the support. If I find a decent pic I will post it. lol.

JonnyO said:
Well things didnt go as well as I had hoped. I had a hard time filling out in time. Still havent filled out yet! Looks like I have a respectable 5th spot out of 7, top guys are all guys I know I can beat too so its a hard pill to swallow. Not exactly sure, but I am heavier and dryer the night before, I thought I would have filled out in time. There were a few things I have learned about my body and things I tried this time that I know now to do for next time. I am pretty wiped right now and feel I let my family/friends down because there was high expectations leading into this one after my 1st placing the the E Cup. I know for sure I wont do 2 shows back to back in a year though thats for sure. 1 show a year unless they are no longer than a few weeks apart and I have to do them. Anyways, thanks for the support. If I find a decent pic I will post it. lol.
All the shows i did i never felt i filled out in time and always looked great at 7am the next day...i was always 12 hours behind ...You did great and as along as you walked away learning something you should fell good about that...a fighter never stops fighting and a quiter does...your a fighter and will do better next time around...look for any shows within a month right now you may want to enter so you can feel better about things..End your yesr on a higher note if you can..good luck and hang in there...BBB

Sounds like still did very well bro congrats :) would love see shots to. We deffinately constantly learning frolm how our individual bodies work thats for sure :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws