over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My sister..rant

matttx

Registered
I grew up with only a mom my whole life. My dad left when i was about 4 yrs old. Ever since then i never had a father figure in my life.. my uncle did step in and started roughing me up to to grow into a man.

My whole life my mom hated all my girlfriends no matter what. I never got to go out on a Friday night..or go with my girlfriend to the movies. my mom payed for everything until she told me if i wanted to keep seeing this girl i would need to get a job and move out. so i did just that. i got a job and started paying for everything i have.

But my sister on the other hand has been able to date and have guys over. My mom bought my sister a new car right out of high school, and still pays the gas, insurance. basically my sister doesn't have to work while my mom pays for everything...even her college.

Im stuck working trying to afford college and a car. I brought this up plenty of times but it doesnt seem to get through my moms head. i cant afford to move out..which would prolly help my situation.

am i jealous? no. if i had it that easy i would be happy too. but after thinking about it..im the only one in my family who is having to work towards there college education. all my cousins dont have to work and are in college.

i know blood is thicker than water, and family first. but i have a feeling when i do graduate i need to tear apart the ties between my family. im the only one who works hard and gets little respect for what i do.

sorry for the rant.

i feel for you i really do. i can pretty much relate...is she younger? maybe your mom has a grudge against men because of your father (seen that too) my little sister is also extremely spoiled to a point i still cant believe and honestly.. in the long run that has caused real problems for her. she was 25 when she moved out and suddenly needed a job! and to pay for her CAR and BILLS and do basic things like laundry and food and she struggled. i have been doing all that shit since i was 16 so when i moved out i had no problem at all.. you could look at it that way..

I never thought about my mom that way like you mentioned..that could be the problem.

what sucks though is i dont have much to show for all my hard work. ya i might buy a nice tv, computer..and most recently a new 9mm gun. unlike all my cousins and sister..they all have newer cars and new clothes every week. and dont have to worry about money. im like the red headed step child in my family. but i have more money than all my siblings combined.

I grew up with only a mom my whole life. My dad left when i was about 4 yrs old. Ever since then i never had a father figure in my life.. my uncle did step in and started roughing me up to to grow into a man.

My whole life my mom hated all my girlfriends no matter what. I never got to go out on a Friday night..or go with my girlfriend to the movies. my mom payed for everything until she told me if i wanted to keep seeing this girl i would need to get a job and move out. so i did just that. i got a job and started paying for everything i have.

But my sister on the other hand has been able to date and have guys over. My mom bought my sister a new car right out of high school, and still pays the gas, insurance. basically my sister doesn't have to work while my mom pays for everything...even her college.

Im stuck working trying to afford college and a car. I brought this up plenty of times but it doesnt seem to get through my moms head. i cant afford to move out..which would prolly help my situation.

am i jealous? no. if i had it that easy i would be happy too. but after thinking about it..im the only one in my family who is having to work towards there college education. all my cousins dont have to work and are in college.

i know blood is thicker than water, and family first. but i have a feeling when i do graduate i need to tear apart the ties between my family. im the only one who works hard and gets little respect for what i do.

sorry for the rant.

Don't ever worry about materail things, they can be replaced, family can not. I supported myself and had my own place at 17. You might have less, when starting out on your own, but you can be your own man and make your own rules. Life is always going to be a struggle, especially in this economy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131