over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My soap opera life

redz24

Registered
Ok so I got myself into a mess here, I`m dating my dream girl and I mean everything is perfect about her except one critical thing. Seriously it feels like god is laughing in my face some days. She is 32 and married to a 35 year old whos father is a very wealthy man who owns gold mines among other things. We met back in August at a funeral of all things, she is my brothers gfs cousin so that was the link there. We hit it off immediately and she told me her situation that she was in an "open marriage" well it immediately escalated to us being reckless and her staying with me for weeks at a time and then trying to make a baby, wow were we crazy and madly in love. In October we did just that however would not find out until December after she did a crazy cleanse diet which I believe was the cause of her miss carriage. So just to explain she has property down in Florida as well as in Toronto and Muskoka Canada. I have been down in Florida 3 times and even California once for another adventure with her. I am going down again on the 28th to drive her home from Florida. I feel like I am being naive here we even had a plan to open a gym down in Florida but that is on hold because she got really scared financially about everything. Here I am 29 years old just completing my own divorce and madly in love with a married women what has my life come to? I know she loves me but I am not rich (yet) and she is living a champagne life. She admits she married for the wrong reasons and in fact wasnt even married 1 year when I met her. I can`t explain the crazy connection I have with this girl. I guess part of me wants to knock her up again so that it forces action, her husband knows of me, that she still sees me, that she loves me more than him and that she was carrying my baby. What do I do?!?!?!?

Please for the sake of a child, and the future burden on the world that child will bring, do NOT get her pregnant! I had to re-read twice that you were "dating" a married woman. That`s fine its your life, do not bring a child into your crazy, mental world, to experience that mess. Kids need stability, routine, and love from both parents, above all leadership, which it sounds like your being led by your nose. Have fun, put her on the pill

But we would just be a family if she has my kid. I want her and a family bad.

How would you be a "family" if she has another legal husband? I understand you want her and a family, I`ll tell you what brother, want/desire will not make things good, don`t be a selfish prick with your needs, a baby/child is a ton of work and responsibility, you will not want a kid with ANYBODY if that relationship does not exist any more.

My kids are 3 and 2 and I been home with them A LOT while my wife goes to school/works, I`m trying to launch a new company, it is f`ing stressful and has put a toll on our relationship.... and she is NOT even married to another dude!

Take a step back and re-read your post and maybe...just maybe yoy will see why you should re-think what you are wanting to do! Just give it a shot and see what you think...open up your eyes and see! JMO!

DD

Just my opinion (no judgement on you personally).

Its wrong on more than a few levels..

The thought of having a child is one thing..
The thought after having children (I have 2 little girls) and not having them EVERY single day could bring me to tears...

RETHINK!

Do we really need to point out the obvious here? :shakeshead:

F*&^ with a married woman all you want and deal with the consequences, but don't subject a child to your poor decision making..They don't have that choice you do.. You will never be a family as long as she is married, don't kid yourself, she will never, ever leave her $ even if it's an "open" marriage.. She will take any child and leave your ass, make up with him and be gone with your heart and kid....You would never see that child, she will turn on you, her husband will "suddenly" be her one and only, and your nightmare will begin...

Sorry, not to be harsh, but this shit sounds like a teenage girl talking... As you say you are recently divorced yourself, messing with a married woman and trying to get her pregnant.. Damn wtf... Be independent, take care of yourself for awhile, why rush into shit like this cluster F@(*...

I don't care what you do, with her. Enjoy your new single life, but don't mess around with a child into that mess...She has a husband who will be your child's father, not you... That talk is some welfare ho shit there, "gonna get me a new baby daddy and get pregnant, he won't leave me then"...

Last edited:
I dont really agree with the situation that you have put yourself in, but its not my life so who am I to judge.
The big question that I think needs to be asked here, is she willing to leave all the money and go with her heart or not???? If she isnt well I think that explains exactly how much she does actually love you. And should solve your problem. Most likely seem that she loves her champagne lifestyle more than she loves you.
My last ex was from a very wealthy family. The type that I wouldnt have to work, but over the 5 years we were together it just seemed like we clashed far too much to be able to make it work long term. So unfortunately I had to let go of her and the money lol.
It was tough at the time but I dont regret it now as I am happily married to my gorgeous wife and wouldnt want to have it any other way.
Sometimes you need to take a backward step and as above said read what you wrote down and then think, does this all add up

Bro what does her husband think about you having a kid with her? I mean he has to notice if her belly is getting bigger and bigger no?

There is no future in this. You're just the in shape meathead on the side. Seen it a thousand times, always ends the same way. Guess you've gotta go through this to find out though. You'll learn a lot but probably not enjoy the whole learning process.
Oh, and morally you seem to be pretty lacking also.

You're just the in shape meathead on the side.
I was actually out of shape when I started banging her back in August.
Bro what does her husband think about you having a kid with her? I mean he has to notice if her belly is getting bigger and bigger no?
She would leave him I`m sure if this happened. He wouldn`t be ok with it either who would?

I know it sounds crazy I really love this girl and want to have a life with her. I won`t play this game for long though either she leaves him or I`m done with her.

I was actually out of shape when I started banging her back in August.
She would leave him I`m sure if this happened. He wouldn`t be ok with it either who would?

I know it sounds crazy I really love this girl and want to have a life with her. I won`t play this game for long though either she leaves him or I`m done with her.

Hey bro you loving this girl doesn't sound crazy to me. But be realistic ! Lol.
I'm with Someone now which in going to have to end it because she has a kid and I personally won't move in with a kid. I'm actually stalling its driving me nuts. So yea it's easier said than done!

Hey bro you loving this girl doesn't sound crazy to me. But be realistic ! Lol.
I'm with Someone now which in going to have to end it because she has a kid and I personally won't move in with a kid. I'm actually stalling its driving me nuts. So yea it's easier said than done!
Yeah kid is a deal breaker for me too. I mean if she leaves her husband all is good. I guess it's just time for that ultimatum.

Yeah kid is a deal breaker for me too. I mean if she leaves her husband all is good. I guess it's just time for that ultimatum.

Exactly... It's time. It's tuff to. Breaking it off with a girl you love. I'm in the same boat. It's damn near impossible for me right now but it's going to have to be done. Gotta just do it I guess. I'm givin myself till the 15th of next month. Lol.

I'm givin myself till the 15th of next month. Lol.
Are you planning on doing it after banging her? lol that would be classic.

Alternatively I could make a sex tape and send it to her husband lol.

Are you planning on doing it after banging her? lol that would be classic.

Alternatively I could make a sex tape and send it to her husband lol.

Lol. Bro iv been with her for two years. Any other girl yes...
but im Totally serious w her!!! It's killing me. Might have to start my own thread about this. Haha.

Wow 2 years is a long time man, thats a tough spot. Shes gonna cry.

You already have your mind made up, so why ask advice? Your not gonna listen to the majority of ppl telling u your making a mistake

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws