over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My soap opera life

U r wrong bro...u have no right to sleep with another mans wife even if she says she has an open marraige. God is not laughing at u and I can assure u God is not pleased with what ur doing. The best thing u could possibly do at this point is to walk away. If she gets divorced then maybe u could talk to her. But as it stands right now u are so wrong.

ughhh, shes in an "open marriage" now what makes you think she would not keep doing what she's doing now when you marry her?

This bro. This is the only question you need to think about to answer your own question. What makes YOU so different than the guy she is already with? Just think long and hard about that question.

This bro. This is the only question you need to think about to answer your own question. What makes YOU so different than the guy she is already with? Just think long and hard about that question.
We've had that talk, she knows an open marriage was a stupid idea and she should have never agreed to it.

U r wrong bro...u have no right to sleep with another mans wife even if she says she has an open marraige. God is not laughing at u and I can assure u God is not pleased with what ur doing. The best thing u could possibly do at this point is to walk away. If she gets divorced then maybe u could talk to her. But as it stands right now u are so wrong.

Oh boy!!

Bro, if she loved you she would have left her husband by now. Face the fact and realize she loves the money she's just having fun with you. Also getting pregnant by you is highly unlikely. You have no money meaning you cant give her the child support she needs and wants. She probably faked it or on the other hand intensionally terminated her pregnancy because it was with you. She wants a kid by her husband because then she gets the support. With you she gets no money and no security. I'm sure if the kid was with her husband she wouldn't try her "full body cleanse". She probably wanted the kid dead because chances are it was with you. Or her husband gave her the ultimatum to get rid of it or get out. Please get real dude, if the broad loved you she wouldn't put you in this mess and play games with you. Life really is simple if you keep people like her out of your life.

I think its just hard for people to understand situations they have never been in. She doesnt want another open marriage.

She doesn't want another open marriage? lol, she's telling you what YOU want to hear. She's sleeping with you while married to another gy, but when you two get together, she's going to be 100% faithful to you, right? lolol
Come on man, you can't be that naïve. You keep throwing the "love" word around. Let's be real for a second, you 2 are NOT "in love". You 2 are simply lustfully chasing each other. LOVE does not do this to someone. You are excitement to her, what happens when it isn't exciting anymore because you can't provide for her what her hubby can? You're thinking with your penis, simple as that

I appreciate advice just no need for them to throw insults around. There is no "right way" to do things in this world look at divorce rates and all the shit that goes on.

There indeed IS a right way to do things in this world. #1, don't sleep with married women! She may be telling you the husband is cool with it and knows about you, but do you know what he knows about you? She could be telling him you are her gay friend who goes shopping with her, who knows. What happens when he doesn't want an open marriage anymore? You need to think ahead and not in the now. You want to know why the divorce rates are so high, because people don't want to work on their marriage, simple as that. There are some circumstances outside of this, but for the most part, it's just easier to walk away and find a new one than to put work into the marriage. You yourself said your ex wife didn't want a divorce, you made it happen. Kudos to you for adding to the divorce rate! We're in a consumer society and it's applying to all aspects of life. Don't like your car, tired of it, get a new one. Not happy with your phone, get a new one. Wife getting on your nerves, not happy, get a new one

We've had that talk, she knows an open marriage was a stupid idea and she should have never agreed to it.

She loves the idea of an open marriage. She gets excitement with no strings. I'm sure she has a pre-nup with him and that's why she won't leave. If he's got money like you said he does, she'll get nothing if she leaves. Most people with money do things like this before marriage when marrying this type of person, they know what kind of people they are. Open marriage or not, she doesn't have to be "open". She could've told him at anytime she didn't want it, but she didn't. Do you think that you're the only person she's been with since being married to him?

She probably faked it or on the other hand intensionally terminated her pregnancy because it was with you
I know for a fact she was pregnant, we did it on purpose and she had a misscarriage.
She doesn't want another open marriage?
No she doesnt and she knows this whole thing was a stupid idea.
There indeed IS a right way to do things in this world. #1, don't sleep with married women!
This is simple to say but you have never been in my shoes. I never planned to do this. We got so close so fast.
I'm sure she has a pre-nup with him and that's why she won't leave.
She did not signa pre-nump however it is very complicated with how the assets are listed in trust.
Do you think that you're the only person she's been with since being married to him?
Yes, they agreed on the open marriage in July and I met her in August. I am the first one she admits she didnt think feelings would get involved but things are emotionally charged and she is in love with me not him. The variable is of course money here. Despite the situation being fucked up she has been honest with me.

No she doesnt and she knows this whole thing was a stupid idea.
This is simple to say but you have never been in my shoes. I never planned to do this. We got so close so fast.
She did not signa pre-nump however it is very complicated with how the assets are listed in trust.
Yes, they agreed on the open marriage in July and I met her in August. I am the first one she admits she didnt think feelings would get involved but things are emotionally charged and she is in love with me not him. The variable is of course money here. Despite the situation being fucked up she has been honest with me.

It is simple to say and even more simple to do, don't sleep/get involved with a married woman. What is so difficult about that? Do you have no control of yourself?

No pre-nup, just complicated how things are listed? lol That's what she tells you

LOL, she tells you that you are the first and that she loves you and not him. Sorry man, but you need to bounce. It looks like you are getting played. You don't think so because you are thinking with your penis, but you won't admit it. You are lusting after her, it isn't love. None of this is about love. From the story you've given us, love is the furthest thing from this CF you call a relationship. Why don't you just tell her this: "if you don't divorce you husband in 2 months, I'm out. I will not be coming around or calling or texting over the next 2 months (all she's gonna do is feed you BS if you do). I only want to hear from you when the divorce filing has been done."

See how that goes. The thing is, you have to hold to your word. I would be willing to bet that you would never hear from her again until you contact her. I could probably guarantee it

Why don't you just tell her this: "if you don't divorce you husband in 2 months, I'm out. I will not be coming around or calling or texting over the next 2 months (all she's gonna do is feed you BS if you do). I only want to hear from you when the divorce filing has been done."

See how that goes. The thing is, you have to hold to your word. I would be willing to bet that you would never hear from her again until you contact her. I could probably guarantee it
You are right, this ultimatum is coming after the drive back with her from Florida.

You are right, this ultimatum is coming after the drive back with her from Florida.

I hope you find out what you need to and move on with your life

Hmmm. Wonder why someone would come here asking advice, yet already have all the answers? My guess, someone wants to brag about screwing a married woman. Very, very immature, which is why i see so much naivety about the whole living happily ever after. It's also very immature wanting to bring a child into this mess, and yes, it's a big, ugly mess.
:(

I`m not trying to brag, I seriously got myself into a sticky situation here. I just want to marry her I know its crazy.

redz, w/e problems you have, a million other people have had that same problem many times over you are NOT unique, neither are your problems. It is very naive and foolish to say, "but your not in my shoes, you don`t understand".

We all look forward to the results of your ultimatum. When she says she is not leaving her husband, can we all expect an apology, even to the "bible thumpers", and a picture of you crying?

If she says yes and leaves him in a few weeks, congratulations! I and most others here will be proven wrong. I would like to be the first to donate to your wedding registry. Just let us know which divorce attorney you have registered with.

What is your ex-wife`s email? Can we please sub her on this thread? I`m sure she would love it, then wipe her brow, and say wow that was close!

In all seriousness I am most bothered by your selfish entitled mentality that is ruining this world my 2 young children are coming into. You are NOT entitled fuck anybody you please. You are thinking about yourself only, not the child you are trying to create. If you can`t control yourself on tren (or off), maybe should not be using these compounds. Last time I heard an excuse of "I can`t control myself because of hormones" was an ex-gf complaining about PMS. Grow and and take responsibility for yourself and own actions.

Anyone willing to take a bet that if she gets knocked up she won't demonstrate her support of Roe vs Wade? (again??) Her husband can afford it. I offer 100 to 1 there will be no baby.

redz, w/e problems you have, a million other people have had that same problem many times over you are NOT unique, neither are your problems. It is very naive and foolish to say, "but your not in my shoes, you don`t understand".

We all look forward to the results of your ultimatum. When she says she is not leaving her husband, can we all expect an apology, even to the "bible thumpers", and a picture of you crying?

If she says yes and leaves him in a few weeks, congratulations! I and most others here will be proven wrong. I would like to be the first to donate to your wedding registry. Just let us know which divorce attorney you have registered with.

What is your ex-wife`s email? Can we please sub her on this thread? I`m sure she would love it, then wipe her brow, and say wow that was close!

In all seriousness I am most bothered by your selfish entitled mentality that is ruining this world my 2 young children are coming into. You are NOT entitled fuck anybody you please. You are thinking about yourself only, not the child you are trying to create. If you can`t control yourself on tren (or off), maybe should not be using these compounds. Last time I heard an excuse of "I can`t control myself because of hormones" was an ex-gf complaining about PMS. Grow and and take responsibility for yourself and own actions.

This post is spot on

Lol I did apoligize for the bible thumper comment and if it goes that way I can get a pic crying but I will have to do it while watching the notebook on clomid.
I offer 100 to 1 there will be no baby.
So you're saying theres a chance? jk I'll take those odds all the way to the bank put me down for $10,000.

I can tell you this....I would always be there and love my child. That is more than many people get.

Listen to the many voices of experience on this board, if you have a child with the wrong woman there will be complications, I gurantee and guess what? who suffers? Your child.

I`m not trying to brag, I seriously got myself into a sticky situation here. I just want to marry her I know its crazy.

Brag? I bet you $10000 that your life will be a disaster when the shit hits the fan.
Just wait. We were all young and made STUPID mistakes but some mistakes you cant recover from or just forget about, they impact your life forever

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member