over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Son Happy 1st B Day and Health update

Thats great news Alex! Glad to hear he's in back in the comforts of your loving home and doing better.

I want to thank all those who voiced their concern over my son, hospitalized for severe dehydration and 104 degeree temperature..

It wasnt easy watching doctors draw blood, insert Iv's, take chest Xrays etc... all the while the little guy was in pain and distress, (but dad by his side)....but in the end... my son is back home and doing better..

And all this on his 1st Bday..

I celebrated my Bday with him 1 week ago, but his true Birthday... number 1 is today.. Im glad hes home and happy and better..

this was a picture of him at the hospital..

Even sick hes still a great kid....

You were blessed with an amazing gift my brother. I pray for nothing but the best health for your little one. GOD BLESS and HAPPY B-DAY LITTLE GUY :)

Aww, look at the little guy :D

Im glad he's feeling better, he can get back to training. Potty training..:p

He's a handsome little guy!

Its good to hear he is doing better. I know you are very relieved to have him home. Happy birthday! Kids are cool :)

Glad he is doing better. I know its hard seeing him in a hospital with the things they have to do to him but sometimes its necessary. Always better to be safe. He only has one first birthday and one life. Your a great dad.

Vito

I remember when I saw the Twin pair of my Triplette brothers going into a seizure at the same time...
I went nuts, I cried...I hugged them...tried shaking them...nothing worked.

Little guy getting sick is no joke, im glad yours made it out okay.

Last edited:
I cant thank you all enough for your support here.. This made my day...And the fact that my son is recovering very well..

He is bouncing back much quicker than expected...

And yeah back to training soon....Potty Training like you said SOCOM...

My son has become really attached to me... and its really cool....I love kids a lot.. If i could afford more i would have many more..but living in the big rat race it isnt easy.. I have my son, daughter and have a great wife and some really cool friends.. i am a happy man!

A Father's Influence....

I cant thank you all enough for your support here.. This made my day...And the fact that my son is recovering very well..

He is bouncing back much quicker than expected...

And yeah back to training soon....Potty Training like you said SOCOM...

My son has become really attached to me... and its really cool....I love kids a lot.. If i could afford more i would have many more..but living in the big rat race it isnt easy.. I have my son, daughter and have a great wife and some really cool friends.. i am a happy man!

I've mentioned this in one or two other threads, but the role of Father in a child's development into a healthy adult is GROSSLY UNDER-RATED AND UNDER-APPRECIATED.

I'm OVERSIMPLIFYING this for time sake, but a common denominator in many (NOT saying all) "screwed-up" adults (girls who sleep around, strippers, guys who live for their career, etc) is that they had a horrible or absent (physically or emotionally) Dad.

Boys, generally, learn more from watching than girls. As much as you may teach verbally, he will learn that much more watching you. He will look to you about what it is to be a "man".

Not an easy task... but one of the greatest honors.

I've mentioned this in one or two other threads, but the role of Father in a child's development into a healthy adult is GROSSLY UNDER-RATED AND UNDER-APPRECIATED.

I'm OVERSIMPLIFYING this for time sake, but a common denominator in many (NOT saying all) "screwed-up" adults (girls who sleep around, strippers, guys who live for their career, etc) is that they had a horrible or absent (physically or emotionally) Dad.

Boys, generally, learn more from watching than girls. As much as you may teach verbally, he will learn that much more watching you. He will look to you about what it is to be a "man".

Not an easy task... but one of the greatest honors.

your absolutly right , comes back to the saying "lead by example". I remember telling me when I was about 7 or 8 after hearing sombody say "do what I say , not what I do" , he told me "son thats a stupid remark made by sombody thats lazy and knows their doing the wrong things , you should always lead by example"

congrats on your boys recovery , they bounce back realy quick at that age , my little guy was sick with the rota-virus for about 12 hrs , took me about 36 to recover

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131