over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY SON HAS AN IRON ATTITUDE

By the way .... has he finished those yet I have another bag for him .... lol! Hutch that shirt totally rocks! And thats a lady killer in the making wearing it!

That's cool shit bro!!!

Hey! What else is a auntie/uncle or godfather/mother for ?? I take my 4 year old nephew out all the time and send him home sugared up! Also we are supposed to buy them every toy that requires batteries & makes noise :) right hottsauce?

Chris - can I make him my new boyfriend? He's a stud muffin! He needs to work on his front relaxed pose though! Can we get a front double bi next time?

By the way .... has he finished those yet I have another bag for him .... lol! Hutch that shirt totally rocks! And thats a lady killer in the making wearing it!

You think that shirt rocks well wait til the HOTTSAUCE shirts hit the market....!!!

Hottsauce shirts???? Will those a whining baby on them because chris neat him up in the gym??

Hottsauce shirts???? Will those a whining baby on them because chris neat him up in the gym??

LMAO! Talk about my typos, how much did you have to drink last night????

Hutch ..... you and Chris scare me :eek:

BTW, Missy walked by and saw your avatar pic. She said you look like you just wacked off with Hotttsauce....roflmao!

How did she know my secret pleasure?????? DAMMIT!!!!! Now everyone is gonna try it. Beats KY and a towel .... literally! Someone musta told!!! See you in 60 minutes!

BTW, Missy walked by and saw your avatar pic. She said you look like you just wacked off with Hotttsauce....roflmao!

bwahahahahaa... I'm sorry guys. I can't resist getting in on this. That is TOO funny. bwahahahaha... Hottsauce buddy...you do look like you just got done with some bootcamp training or something in that avatar. Hilarious.

Hey Hutch! I want one of the Professionalmuscle.com shirts that you come out with. Kewl site. Just looked at it last night. Of course I gotta get one of the Boomshaker shirts. He's my boy. How about a LittleMack shirt? hahahahaha. I'll come up with an inspirational quote and funny graphic. You ever seen that chart showing how man went from little monkey to man? haha
Or you can just set me up with a BuffBeca shirt with her avatar on the back of it. hahahahaha...

OH yea, I will take a buffbabeca shirt too!!! Although I kinda like the black panties, towel pic the best. Took a little searching, but I found it, wakka wakka!!!!!

Yea, I was feeling pretty rough that nite lil' mack. The one eyed yogurt slinging monster was left in his cave for sure, had no energy!:(

Its not important what we was using to whack off but more importantly what "material" was he whacking off too? ;)

Hey first, your suppose to be working, second shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I am @ work sweetie :) don't you about that! But you need to be out making my $ biotch
No 3 carat CZ here sweetie

OOOO Baby, I love it when you order me around! Your pic of me crying "again" at the gym because of M.E. is there! Today I am in the middle of a set and he punches me in the gutt?????? Says, "light weight", I was like WTF! That was a hard set to finish for sure. Man he was terrible today!

OOOO Baby, I love it when you order me around! Your pic of me crying "again" at the gym because of M.E. is there! Today I am in the middle of a set and he punches me in the gutt?????? Says, "light weight", I was like WTF! That was a hard set to finish for sure. Man he was terrible today!

:D

Be honest, you kicked my ass today!

BTW, no more talk of wacking off in my sons thread!;)

Ok so I need to pay attn better to what I type I leave words out all the time! And I didn't drink last night thank you!

Yea there u go posting MY pic on ur avi! Enjoy the couch tonight! Why don't u go see ur god-son today slacker!!!!!!!!

And chris don't be mad @ me , also next time sucker punch him for me too :)

Chris get over it and tell your son he has a new gf ........ Me :)

I will treat him better then his godfather!

Also chris I heard the magic hour is 11 :)

MISSY STARTED IT!!!!!!!!! Wait, she isnt even a member of this board ... LMAO! And your right ... ewwwwwwwww ..... no more knukle shuffle comments on the thread from me!

I gotta go to my second job, 3 ct. diamonds arent cheap :confused:

Chris get over it and tell your son he has a new gf ........ Me :)

I will treat him better then his godfather!

Also chris I heard the magic hour is 11 :)

I'll let him know....im sure he'll be more than happy.

BTW, you know im married.....i have no idea what the MAGIC hour is anymore.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner