over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My story and a question

mewalrus

Registered
So heres the Q. I am 5' 10" 190lbs, 38yo, long history of lifting and working out for fitness. Did a few cycles back in the days of SSB, never looking to get huge just chiseled and ripped and stronger mainly.

Basically I quit a years long stimulant habit on March 15. I was 155-160lbs and probably 6-8% bf. Slept for about 2 weeks and binged on carbs majorly, by middle of April I was 180lbs most of which was added to the belly probably 20-25% bf. Had enough of getting fat and energy was returing, i went low/no carb to stop the expansion which worked but the fat was stubborn and my metabolism was still in the shitter.

So I knew from past experience adding muscle and jacking up my metabolism was going to be the best way to take that fat off. Started lifting with short hit cardio warm up, I basically lift in way that keeps me in the cardio range the whole time.

Added some old preban prohormones had laying around at beginning of May and sometime around middle of May added better hormones. By the end of June I was at 195-6 lbs and body was recomping nicely bf at probably 15-18%.

Beginning of July switched to restrict calories and start cutting as I didn't want to grow any more as 35+ lbs in 3.5 months was getting enough comments. Using moderate doses of some fat burners and MT2. This probably happened easier because about 8 years ago I was at a lean 185lb so definite muscle memory. I also dropped the hormone dose way down to kind of a high maintenance dose plan on blasting it up with new compounds in August and ramping up calories from the current deficit.

So right now I'm at 190lbs probably 14-15% bf, been sick as hell for 1.5 weeks in July which really affected training. Felling good now and figuring my options. Plan on running this cycle until at least the end of summer.

Is my money better spent on 20ml Tren A 100 or 30mg CJC dac and 20 mg Ipmoralien????

Both will cost me about the same, I get tempted by all the pep tide talk but feel some is exaggerated. I am thinking Tren is best bang for buck with the goal of getting shredded and adding a bit more muscle. My goal is 9-10% bf at 190-200lb over the next 1-2 months. Have the hormones I need for this blast just wondering are these peps really worth it, i have played a little with them but really don't notice much except for MT2 which is noticable.

So what would you guys say, especially those not affiliated with the sponsors. I enjoy reading what the reps have to say and I like many of them especially those who aren't assholes. I just worry my perception is being skewed by all these guys who's own perception is probably skewed by monetary influences. Its just a bit depressing that most of the reports and logs are all from reps.

Little long thanks for reading:cool:

cjc dac does not need Ipmoralien IMO. Tren E will also get you a little bit further in results and "bang for the buck". When money decides between the 2, Tren E over peps anyday! Same results as ace but it doesnt breakdown so fast in you.

Ty that's what I figured.

Haven't done tren so I figured I'd start with ace just in case.... Personally I'm a fan of short esters, side effects seem like they can be managed much better and I actually enjoy the routine of ED pinning.

Basically just mixing it up and shifting compounds, I am thinking a blast of 50-100 mg tren ace, 10-25mg test P ED will kick this transformation back into high gear.

Can you type a cliff notes version please?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear