over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my story. Check it out. Comment.

Mr. MMA

Registered
27/m/180/5'9''/12-14%bf

My cycle:
Weeks 1-5 eod 1cc winni 50mg/ml, 1cc test prop. 100mg/ml, .5cc test e. 250mg/ml
Weeks 6-18 250mgs test e, 200mgs eq eod.

My diet:
5am .5cup oatmeal, tablespoon natural pb, tspn honey, one scoop whey protien chocolate flvr (23gms) .5cup hemp milk. (everyone should try it that it's the best oats every.) and a banana. I drink 8 cups of coffee from 5-9 also.

7am 2eggs on wheat bun with porksausage drained andpatted dry, slice of pepperjack cheese. Apple.

9am can of tuna salad with pickle lite mirclewhip, 2 boiled eggs, green onion couple handfuls of wheat crackers, orange, handful of almonds.

Noon protien meal replacement shake, spicy v8, bag of veggies half a handful each of cherry tomatoes baby carrots and broccoli crowns, cand of sardines in olive oil.

3pm 2cups whole wheat pasta or brown rice, one boneless skinless chicken breast, one cup of lowfat sauce, 1 cup fresh greens.syntherol

5pm protien shake 40grms.syntherol

7pm fillet of salmon, grouper, flounder, tuna, or bison burger. Sweet potato, fresh salad vinger.

9pm blender smoothie cassien vanilla flvd protien, frzn peachs,hemp milk, light yogurt vanilla.

I run three miles in the morning then I'm off to work, I work construction I work very hard. After work I train, mma 3hrs in the gym, after training mma I lift weights 1.5-2hrs, I then run 3miles again. So I burn tons of calories. Not expecting or trying to gain alot of mass just wanna get leaner harder stronger, any suggestions. This is my third cycle both of the others wer long 10-14 weeks no sides, all the same hormones I listed above. I wanna get some pics up soon in the last 2 years I've gone from 199 tub of lard to once down to 164with 9% bf, I made 145 for a amateur fight. Huge tranformation.

Last edited:
damn bro

you live a disciplined life. how do find time to keep up with your meal schedule between work and mma training?another thing why hemp milk ?not knocking it never tried it.Im sure that stuff is better than soy milk.Especially now these days that most soy is genetically modify.Also have you ever tried turkey sausage. A lot less greasy.Anyway like i said sounds like your disciplined at what you do.Hope to you see in the ufc one day.

I use hemp milk because it's right next to the almond milk in the grocery store I was under the impression that soy milk is estrogenic. I also use almond milk mix it up a little. Anything ground turkey or chicken grosses me out don't ask me why I know it sounds stupid but it does. The pork sasuage I eat is because it's from a ferral hog I shot in october, so it's already in the freezer. I spend sundays preparing food for the whole week bagging veggies, almonds, I own alot of tupper ware. I even have my oats for the week pre packaged. I cook everything ahead of time. If I'm having apetite problems I have another extra curicular activity that can help with that. I also eat all day long those times aren't exact I keep food in my tool belt lol. Thanks for the feed back. I'm what I call a go getter, I see something I want and I go get it. I want the w.e.c. Feather weight belt. I'm gonna go get it! Peace.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner