over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY STORY...FINALLY. Thanks to all...

Congratulations Mike, that is some GREAT news. It's probably the best news i've read in a long time. Glad that you are back somewhat to a normal life, and the whole retirement thing is a no-brainer, but it is definately no impedence to your character and friendship to those that know you in person and on these boards. Your presence is a greater victory to these boards than a "hook-up" anyday. Besides, there isn't too many of us old school board posters around anymore, you deserved it. Your partner can rot in hell though:)

Congrats my fellow friend!
BMJ

beast 2 k

Mike,what ever became of b2k?do you still see him around?did he ever do anytime?

I have never had the pleasure of talking to you on here, but have heard of all the stand up things you have done for this board and the bodybuilding community. And so for that I say, Welcome back and it is a pleasure to meet you my friend!

Did i read that right,he asked you to bail him out after he gave you up?

way to hang in there

good to see you around.

MIKES!!!
Im Happy for you Buddy. Much Respect to you

All the new guys that may read this and didnt get to know MikeS or are Saying "who the hell is this guy" he is One of the originals That Is a Big Part of what made this Board what it is today.... If it were not for a few key Guys Like MikeS, BigA, Lats, Phil, JT This board would have never taken off like it did.

thats what you call Strength in Honor and Intgerity. Much respect for you brother. you know you can live the rest of your life w/ out having that ever so haunting label in the back of your mind, as your ex friend will have to as well as a former member here w/ the PL dist thing.

Glad you made it through it all and are here to tell your story

Good for you Mike, gald it work out that way!

Mike, I'm glad it worked out for you. I've spoken to you a few times many years ago...during the Bytor, Mardi Gras, Pedro era. You've always been a big help and I hope you have all the success that life has to offer.

Very Cool

Mike, Nice to see you back... I hope you come back 2x as STRONG.:)

Sir, you deserve everyone's respect and gratitude. I am happy to know you persevered. I am hoping that this sets precedent for all future steroid cases as we all know this is just a ridiculous situation we face.

I hope that Pierre got his due and if you can share all the details... I am sure we would all enjoy the story.

Soooo nice to see some of my good old buddies here posting in reply. I missed you all.
And yes, that fucker Pierre Gumucio did have to nerve to ask me to bail him out AFTER he sold me down the shitter. And I was 100% ready to do that, had taken all the steps in getting my house deed to put up for him. And I do know for fact he is back in the scene selling AAS and Rec drugs, surely under an new alias. After I found out, Ive never talked to him again, and hope to never see his scummy ass ever. So kharma awaits...
The only good thing, I did learn a lesson...I can not turn my back on the trust that I was given by Judge Motz, giving me a chance against all odds.
Id also like to thank BigA for keeping me up as a mod; all the trust and support that he and guys like IP/Allbeef gave me through my ordeal.

Mike- in my 10 + years on these boards I can't think of a more stand up guy than you. Glad to see you posting again

Dr.S....

Welcome back Mike!! Good to see that the feds don't always get their way!!

Good read to. Thanks for posting this up!!

Soooo nice to see some of my good old buddies here posting in reply. I missed you all.
And yes, that fucker Pierre Gumucio did have to nerve to ask me to bail him out AFTER he sold me down the shitter. And I was 100% ready to do that, had taken all the steps in getting my house deed to put up for him. And I do know for fact he is back in the scene selling AAS and Rec drugs, surely under an new alias. After I found out, Ive never talked to him again, and hope to never see his scummy ass ever. So kharma awaits...
The only good thing, I did learn a lesson...I can not turn my back on the trust that I was given by Judge Motz, giving me a chance against all odds.
Id also like to thank BigA for keeping me up as a mod; all the trust and support that he and guys like IP/Allbeef gave me through my ordeal.

I admire you and your decision to keep it clean from now on. That is the right thing to do.. not a lot of people get second chances. As for Pierre... I firmly believe in Karma and I will savor the day he is paid in full.

Best to you my friend.

dont know you but have heard many a great things... welcome back :D

My Friend

I am sorry I cut you off when I did although only you and I know what I am talking about. You are a man's man and I know what I am talking about. There is a God and you knew that I would give glory to Him. I am always reminded that most all my prayers don't get answered, but one!

Never forget that He loves you and so do I!

Allbeef

PS: It was IP, Bulk, Gear, Med's and Me who said: What would I hope that others would do for me if I was in the same situation as Mike? They all stepped up!!!

Ultimate Stright Shooter. Congratz

Big MIKES glad to have you back on the information super highway. Congrats on to great news.... Buddy. 15+ years and counting ,gald to have you back :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear