over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY STORY...FINALLY. Thanks to all...

Oh I forgot something

We have gym owners and we have business owners here as members and I would ask each of you to search your hearts and if you have a good position available within your organization then would you please consider Mike S?

We need to show the world and each other that we truly exalt the virtues that he has shown. Yes ultimately it is God who determines the steps of his life but don't you sense that you can play a significant part? Those same virtues that bhe showed will bless your company. I am sure that you will benefit more than you ever imagined if you would employ Mike S.

Allbeef

God Bless

Its great to hear your ok brother. Sorry I have not been in touch, my life went upside down for a bit. But nothing near what you have experienced, my hats off to you. A true standup gentleman....

man mike your story is enlightning and scary as all hell, i know it takes balls and only a certain type of man can go through that situation the same way you did (not feeding everyone to the wolves). it is human nature to save your own ass by any means necessary and L.E. knows this and preys upon it. Im glad everything worked out in your favor bro, your a standup guy and i have been vocal in both your and professionalmuscle's defense on other boards. GOD bless bro.

i've never had the pleasure to interact with you but i've seen both on this thread and on many others in the time i've been at proM that your a well respected and liked member and mod of our community. so I welcome you back and look forward to taking advantage of your bodybuilding knowledge in the future.

Respect and Congrats Mike!!!

:) Bro, it's great to see that you made it out on top and with your pride intact...I'm truly happy for you...You're a stand-up guy Mike, I would always try to help out, in anyway I can, someone fighting to keep their pride and not turning snitch...As Allbeef said, "What would I hope that others would do for me if I was in the same situation as Mike?"!!! Great to hear that you can start moving on to better aspects of your life...Much respect to you, you stood tall and came out on top...The day belonged to you:);)

Welcome Back

That's an amazing story, with a great outcome, all things considered. There must be karma as it sounded like you were straight shooter and for once it payed off in the court system.

I wish you the best in getting your life back to "normal" after house arrest is over.

1bb

WOW

man Mike you sure have been thru the wringer and came out with the dignity and pride that you didn't weaken under pressure like some ( rats) do, I did not know you had been going thru all that and would not have asked you if we could chat on the phone if I had any idea of your involvement. I completely understand now! that's quite a story and i am really glad that you pulled thru, you have been a huge help on this board and I did miss your posts. Good to have you back and stay strong !

Much RESPECT Brother MikeS!!
Thank you for all you've done and continue to do bro. You'll always be one of the VERY best.:)

Great to see so many old friends here still. Its so nice to see these replies...Bald bro, how are things with you and your health? Shoot me an email and lets catch up a little.
Thanks so much everyone, Id like to think there is some kharma that came to me because Im a good guy (or so I hear lol!), the power of prayer, and all the positive energy created by people who thought of me and cared. I am truly blessed.

Mike, good to see everything worked out for you bro, I was worried there for a while. I have to say from my past with Mike he is one of the most honest dudes you could ever come across.

Time for a new start in Life, Mike :)

No doubt in my mind a bright man like you will find the best way to take advantage of this very unexpected second chance you were given ;)

Good luck, bro!!!

Welcome back man. :cool:

I think you should write a book about your ordeal with Andy and Rick. It could help many to get the word out.

My local lawyer Andy Alperstein always said that I should write a book.
That would be a legal way to make money off my steroid experiences lol!

Whoa

Man, Talk about stressful!! I remember you from the days of old. Been around the boards since 97. The days of Jborre, 3cc's, jim beam, Prizz... Mr. Musclehead scam. The hulkster. Leighton. Ah, things were much easier then.
Ordering anything today scares the Shit out of me. Learned too much about Gov't shit and spying. Damn that Alex Jones!!!

Anywho. Good to hear your story and welcome back.:D

Formerly Old Dan Tucker

congrats on the outcome and hopefully life will get better for you daily, like kharma payin you back for being a real friend and not rattin on anybody, peace bro

My local lawyer Andy Alperstein always said that I should write a book.
That would be a legal way to make money off my steroid experiences lol!
do it! id buy it

Mike, congrats on how this all worked out for you close shave for sure.:eek:

Came over here because of you .................LOL don't worry I will be on my best behavior;)

MikeS .....wow ...it has been awhile bro........I hope you doing ok and surviving all that you have been through......I have had to rebuild my life a few times .It can be very trying at times.....Just understand I am around for you .I have been through alot of what you have been enduring........so I do understand just how hard that it can be........all my best ......take care

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131