over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Story, how i rose from the Ashes

You know what I think since this guy has come out of the shadows and felt comfortable enough to share part of his personal life with complete strangers, it would be really cool to sorta turn this into a Q&A type deal or just a thread to learn from someone who's been through a lot and has a great physique and obviously we can all learn something from him!

I myself as a really big kid like to think im much wiser than people my age. Saying that I am not one to pop my chest out and "know everything" when I come across somebody who shows he's figured out a lot of stuff. All of us can learn something from each other daily to better our journey, even if it's not something new it may just be something that strikes a memory or old method you may have slightly forgotten about and now that it could be mentioned it may get revisited within your daily routine. This happened to me a lot, yea im young but I been training for 8years and taught myself everything I know. But it was all because I picked the brains of every guy I met who looked big, strong, shredded.

Personally im at this point were I am going to be cruising(not trt) but cruising in terms of all natty for a few months until I start a bulk and I am getting all my knowledge put up together so that when it comes time to start I have a direction on everything I do and make the most out of every day, meal, set, rep, etc.... So let's do this, let's learn from this guy, hes a national level competitor who is bout to battle for his pro card soon, that says a lot to me. And I hope to be doing the same next year..

This is how my mind works!! Some guys say "oh you look good" and leave it at that and go on about there daily routine of checking their favorite sponsor thread and looking at the ASS thread and maybe talk about the olympia then sign off.. Me im over here "you look good!" How long you been training? What style or form of traing are you currently doing? What's your trIning split? What's your Macros looking like? What were they before? What is your current goal? And then after I find out if he doesn't want to be bothered or not I'll go more into detail about other things I have questions about,

My bedroom right now is like einsteins office LOL!! Full of papers of me writing notes down on all kinds of shit were im trying to absorb absorb absorb!

So starting this off im gonna ask, CD

What is your training split like right now?(an cardio aswell)
How many weeks out are you?
What are your meals looking like at the moment being how far you are out from competing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright guys this will probably be a little rambling but here we go, I've made some good friends off this site and my buddy thought i should share this. A few of you know me and my story but i thought this would put things into perspective on how crazy of a sport this is and how at times some guys get carried away with thing.

I am in my early thirties and i have been bodybuilding since i was 18. I have the mindset of a warrior, no, a robot. In the time frame i have only take 2 breaks not by choice of course. 1- i had a shoulder injury that put my upper body training out the window for 6 months, and 2 one that i will discuss with you shortly.

since my track and field days i have always taken things that matter to me extremely seriously so when got into bodybuilding i literally put everything into it, and its one of the reasons i have been so successful- I've been featured in magazines, have sponsors all over and in reality i can't be more thankful.

I started competing naturally when i was 20 years old, even then i looked juiced and ridiculous. but i played the smart route, i waited, and waited until i felt i maximized my potential, at 5'5 i reached 223lb sloppy but could have been worse, i deadlifted over 500lb, curled 155lb for reps so i had a strong base naturally for sure. this is what really assisted me in getting to where i am today. if i had the knowledge back then of what i know now, holy crap i would have been pro maybe 5-6 years ago, but my time is right around the corner as some of you know :)
i in all honestly should have just hired a coach early on but honestly i couldn't afford one, i made ok money but not enough for a coach i actually wanted to hire. so i wasted years and years of competing always wondering how i couldn't get that last bit of fat off of why i couldn't get harder etc.

Anyway fast forward years, i finally nailed it and got the formula down myself doing my OWN prep. i started coaching lot of people and doing well with them as well. Then it all came to a halt. After a show i started to have severe stomach cramps and i couldn't stay out of the restroom. I tried what seemed to be every supplement known to man, aloe vera, licorice root, coconut oil you name it i couldn't get my digestion in check. I started to have severe cramps i was rushed to the ER. when i got there of course they ran a million tests on me i had about 10 liters of fluid through IV since i was so dehydrated. after spending a couple days there they diagnosed me with severe Ulcerative colitis, a condition i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. They showed my screen prints of my colon and literally i kid you not, it looked like swiss cheese. there were holes all over my colon (ulcers). i wasn't absorbing anything i was severely anemic as well. They put me on prednisone and asacol and sent me home. After a week i was able to barely get to work where i worked in a call center, and within the first day i knew it was getting worse, i was still having tons of blood in my stool all day i would go about 20 times a day sometimes more. I had to Fast all day a work just to complete the shift, then when i would get home i would be so ravenous and even with clean food i would hit the restroom within 4 minutes of eating my meal. I knew i wasn't done with the issues, i had to be driven back the hospital as at this point i could barely walk, i had to have help up stairs even getting out of the car. At the bigger hospital they did the same million tests on me and more! i would get 12 shots a day to control my symptoms it was hell to say the least. i was there for 8 days, in those 8 days i lost 30lb on the dot. On day 7 they said "if this medicine doesn't work, were removing your colon" now that will scare just about anyone.

THANKFULLY, the meds started to work and i was released on day 8, but i wasn't out of the fire yet, i literally went from stage weight 192 to nothing. I looked like i did back in high school before i even started lifting weights. I got home of course like all of us do we weigh ourselves lol, i weighed 158lb with clothes ON. I was put on bed rest for 1 month and the doctors said i couldn't work as i was "unfit to work." for that month i withered away even more, i had to have my parents make me meals as i couldn't get up and down the stairs without help. haha us bros though we take our protein shakes until we die!! i used isolate and that seemed to be ok. i remember going to costco with my dad stocking up and literally hanging from the cart like a kid would just because i could barely stand. The first day i actually went up the stairs you guys won't even believe this, i was actually SORE the next day WTF.

after i got into the swing of eating again i thought to myself you know what i just wanna be like 190 again i don't have to be jacked i just wanna look like i work out ya know. My first day back at the gym i could NOT squat JUST the 45lb bar for 5 repel dead serious. i wore hats and hoodies all the time as the usual gym members would question how and what happened to me. i couldn't take pre workouts since they all made me crap etc, i could basically only take protein. After getting back on trt after being off for 4 months or more i started to feel decent again and make some gains for sure.
I would spend what seemed like hours in the bathroom mirror wondering where all my muscle went and how i used to look the way i did. my first run back i only did a total of 900 mg Dvds that was it. i finally got around 185 i was ecstatic i looked ok but was still so puffy from being on prednisone for 3 months. once january rolled around i said ok thats it, I'm doing this thing, i started to take training to another level again and train like i wanted to win. Fast forward, in 1 years time, i actually put on all the muscle i had lost, and MORE and ended up winning an overall. My whole family flew out to see me and even my grandma who is fighting lung cancer was able to come watch me win for the first time. It was an incredible and emotional win to say the least. I still look back and it was only 2 short years ago that i was battling this.
Its funny when i see people complain on fb or in person "i can't" is not even in my vocabulary. Nothing in the world will stop a positive mind, i was determined to beat this thing, and i have, i go every day and i live it like my last i enjoy every bit of this, it has been a blessing in disguise, i literally can't eat any seasonings at all but salt, and it has kept me lean and shredded all the time. I don't go over 8 % in the offseason and i manage to make significant gains using much much less than what i see guys boasting about online. I have found the your mind is your number one tool, then its food, then training. Anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this, the point of this is for any of you going through crap in life, curveballs, injuries and setbacks, always believe and you will eventually surprise even yourself.

dam bro thats a wonderful story ,you are jacked my friend, I think its safe to say people can tell you workout, stevie wonder can see you workout lol ,great work bro, keep it up

So starting this off im gonna ask, CD

What is your training split like right now?(an cardio aswell)
How many weeks out are you?
What are your meals looking like at the moment being how far you are out from competing?

ok guys so swamped this weekend but ill start this off

right now I'm training more than usual, normally offseason the best results I've gotten is 2 on, 1 off, now I'm training about 6 days a week with 1 day off

i do

chest / tris
back, biceps
off
legs
shoulders
chest/ tris

etc

I'm less than 4 weeks out now

I'm very instinctive as far as meals go but typically right now this close to show my carbs are at about 60g per day, fats 100 g or so, protein 320g

I basically have my carbs in the form of cream of rice or white rice post workout with isolate

fats i use whole eggs, almond butter, fish oil

Would love to see how you attack the off season..training and nutrition wise?well pharmacology too...
very inspiring story btw!

ok guys so swamped this weekend but ill start this off

right now I'm training more than usual, normally offseason the best results I've gotten is 2 on, 1 off, now I'm training about 6 days a week with 1 day off

i do

chest / tris

back, biceps

off

legs

shoulders

chest/ tris

etc

I'm less than 4 weeks out now

I'm very instinctive as far as meals go but typically right now this close to show my carbs are at about 60g per day, fats 100 g or so, protein 320g

I basically have my carbs in the form of cream of rice or white rice post workout with isolate

fats i use whole eggs, almond butter, fish oil

What are your protein sources ...

And are you doing cardio?

Man that is some serious dieting 60g of carbs, fuck that lol how do you feel right now?

What are your protein sources ...

And are you doing cardio?

Man that is some serious dieting 60g of carbs, fuck that lol how do you feel right now?

thank you guys!

pro- i rely on beef, turkey a lot of, whole eggs, and whey isolate

haha honestly i feel great! i do pretty well on diets I'm a robot i guess

cardio now 25 days out is basically go by feel, i do what i can at least 30-35 min a day, sometimes get to 45 min a day 6 x a week

thank you guys!

pro- i rely on beef, turkey a lot of, whole eggs, and whey isolate

haha honestly i feel great! i do pretty well on diets I'm a robot i guess

cardio now 25 days out is basically go by feel, i do what i can at least 30-35 min a day, sometimes get to 45 min a day 6 x a week

Nice.. Why do you like the turkey s whole lot, is it cause your tired of chicken or because it's easier to eat or do you feel your body has a better response to it than chicken. I like turkey better than chicken myself and I can tell real quick if turkey is actually good turkey or not just by taking one bite out of it, I used to raise em and slaughter em

Very inspiring story, you look great. My cousin had UC and had to have his colon removed. Seeing someone close to you go through that is crazy, it was like we could do nothing to help the kid. I cant imagine what its like to actually go through it.

Congratulations on your recovery. You have made it all the way back and are probably better for having gone through that.

Nice.. Why do you like the turkey s whole lot, is it cause your tired of chicken or because it's easier to eat or do you feel your body has a better response to it than chicken. I like turkey better than chicken myself and I can tell real quick if turkey is actually good turkey or not just by taking one bite out of it, I used to raise em and slaughter em

honestly i just love turkey, ground turkey or turkey breast just like the taste ya know

Very inspiring story, you look great. My cousin had UC and had to have his colon removed. Seeing someone close to you go through that is crazy, it was like we could do nothing to help the kid. I cant imagine what its like to actually go through it.

Congratulations on your recovery. You have made it all the way back and are probably better for having gone through that.

hey thanks a lot man!!! its crazy it was only 2 short years ago i was basically on my deathbed, now feel better than ever

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws