over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My story

I wish my body would recover but I think now that my tumor has been bleeding they have to take it out. I havent told the Dr about my aas use because I know if I do insurance will drop my butt!!! I would like too just too see if he says hey stop taking them and we will see if this thing goes away.Any ideas from anybody that i could say to the Dr without admitting to use of aas without coming out and saying it??? (stupid question I know)

I've been following your story and I am praying for you bro, hope you get thru this. I think the doctors already know about your AAS use, being 25 years old and that big its obvious. I wouldn't admit it to them though because of your health insurance.
Anyways what I think the cause of this is being on for long period of time for example one year or longer, and using high toxicity compounds like tren while on. I guess an example could be alcoholics that drink everyday vs. people that drink ocasionally.

And yet it just might. This would be the third member of this board in the last year (correct me if I am wrong) that has suffered from this is it not? I dont think anyone should ever sweep an intelligent thought on the matter under the rug just because it screws with their "I love doing juice and I dont like to think it can hurt me" motto. There has been a shifting in the bbing world in the last 15 years to where the dosages used with these compounds has become astronomical....to where you see 200 lb "dont even train legs" club guys using amounts that make reasonable people shake their head in disbelief.....which isnt the case here. Parabolan in the old days was never used at the dosages bbers have used trenbolone in the last decade and a half........somethings amiss in my opinion....I personally am not going to blow it off to "sucks to be Baldnazi or 2bigfred or Hella--they got bad luck"....hell no.....maybe a second look at trenbolone and its usage needs to be scrutinized by the bbing world

Had to bump that DC, and I'm glad you came around to my theory that Tren is the most harsh steroid in bodybuilding.

You have taken the first steps and I think you will be fine. Realizing there may have been a problem with taking too much and being honest with yourself about what is really important in life.

Since someone asked, I too never really drank other then a nice glass of wine a couple times a week with dinner and I never took pain meds either. The common thread that links me,Hella, and Fred is Tren as far as I see it. But who can really say for sure?

Feel free to call me again if you need me. I am here for you Fred.

Thanks BaldNazi as well, because this was the thread that I had connected a while back when you had posted your story as well as two others, and now Fred.

I have read and read and read on the subject on pubmed and elsewhere and I, personally, believe it is caused by just having high androgen and estrogen levels over an extended period of time due to MANY different drugs: Test, drol, dbol, tren, etc etc etc....that is what the studies seem to indicate.

Studies can indicate whatever they intend to prove depending on how you skew the study. Don't forget that studies also "proved" that steroids DID NOT WORK.

But we have examples on this board of 3 or more people who all have a common thread of HEAVY tren use, and all suffered the same issues. Yet people here seem to ignore the TREN issue because it builds muscle so quickly and gives incredible results, but then ignore the fact that it also gives you all types of IMMEDIATE SIDE EFFECTS, worse than any other steroid, and in the long term causes unexpected problems.

It's not high dose androgens, because then why haven't all of the heavy users all over the internet wrote threads about how they have thier livers and kidney's destroyed take MULTIPLE GRAMS OF TEST and all types of other crap?

Tren is the common thread here, and people should start accepting that tren is not as safe as everyone believes.

I can see the correlation but he said he only used 100mg tren ED at the highest. Yes thats a high dose, but I gaurantee there are 100's using that dose if not more.

There are not 100's of people doing 700mg of TREN a week. They probably have FAKE TREN. That's a load of bullshit if anyone says otherwise because you will feel tren IMMEDIATELY. If you can't grow on 50mg of tren every other day, then you have fake tren.

Here we have someone who admits to taking 100mg EVERY SINGLE DAY. That's a mega-dose of Tren and I'm sure he saw incredible size and strength results far more than with any other drug because it is the king of all androgens / anabolics. But it also is the king of side-effects and of the worst kind.

I don't care what studies say. I have friends who bitch to me all the time about headaches, pain in thier side (not thier back or cramping, but severe pain) night sweats and even trouble maintaining an erection all while on tren or all including tren in their intake. I'm not going to ignore that, and combining that with members of this board, I maintain that tren is the worst in terms of side effects.

If you do choose to use it for whatever reason, be smart about it or just accept that if you need THAT MUCH TREN, then you're not cut out to be a competitive bodybuilder anyway.

2BF, BN, or Hella,

looking back on your situations, was there ever a point where you felt internal pain, cramps, or whatever around the liver region that you ignored before things got really bad?

My use

Before this happened I had cycled for many years, and I used whatever I could get my hands on, including orals. So I pretty much used everything that existed. I went as high as 2 grams of test /week at times plus other shit,probably getting around 3 grams total for weeks at a time.

I would normally take breaks until my final couple years where I just became a total asshole and was rarely off. I would cycle then cruise then cycle and cruise, and my cruise was 250-500mg of test a week, so I was never really off.

I rarely used anti-E's, so I must have had estro levels through the roof, yet very little gyno and it was only on 1 side.

My favorites turned out to be test, tren, and dbols, the high androgens of course. And I took alot of all of them. And coincidently i was on all 3 when the adenoma ruptured.

As far as pain or discomfort, yes there was a feeling of something in my gut, like a stomach ache every once in awhile, cramps upper right side of the abdomen etc. but I never paid it any attention. Something just did not feel right, period. And unless I had a cat scan/mri, I never would have known for sure. I found out when it burst, which was almost too late.

I will say again as I said from the beginning...I was a complete fool for taking so much stuff and I paid the price. This is all on me, I own it.
I never made a dime from bodybuilding, never competed. I just wanted to be the biggest, baddest guy in my gym, and almost ended up big and dead.

So all the little young punks that have been posting their ridiculous cycles lately, wake the fuck up!

There is a sponsor on this board who's slogan is "get big or die trying" Well that was me, and whoever lives their life like that needs a reality check,fast.
In fact, that sponsor needs to rethink his slogan, because it sends the wrong message to whoever visits this board.

Stay safe......

Last edited:
So all the little young punks that have been posting their ridiculous cycles lately, wake the fuck up!
Put the girls to bed and crank up the Pantera boys... The man is here!

Had to bump that DC, and I'm glad you came around to my theory that Tren is the most harsh steroid in bodybuilding.

Thanks BaldNazi as well, because this was the thread that I had connected a while back when you had posted your story as well as two others, and now Fred.

Studies can indicate whatever they intend to prove depending on how you skew the study. Don't forget that studies also "proved" that steroids DID NOT WORK.

But we have examples on this board of 3 or more people who all have a common thread of HEAVY tren use, and all suffered the same issues. Yet people here seem to ignore the TREN issue because it builds muscle so quickly and gives incredible results, but then ignore the fact that it also gives you all types of IMMEDIATE SIDE EFFECTS, worse than any other steroid, and in the long term causes unexpected problems.

It's not high dose androgens, because then why haven't all of the heavy users all over the internet wrote threads about how they have thier livers and kidney's destroyed take MULTIPLE GRAMS OF TEST and all types of other crap?

Tren is the common thread here, and people should start accepting that tren is not as safe as everyone believes.

There are not 100's of people doing 700mg of TREN a week. They probably have FAKE TREN. That's a load of bullshit if anyone says otherwise because you will feel tren IMMEDIATELY. If you can't grow on 50mg of tren every other day, then you have fake tren.

Here we have someone who admits to taking 100mg EVERY SINGLE DAY. That's a mega-dose of Tren and I'm sure he saw incredible size and strength results far more than with any other drug because it is the king of all androgens / anabolics. But it also is the king of side-effects and of the worst kind.

I don't care what studies say. I have friends who bitch to me all the time about headaches, pain in thier side (not thier back or cramping, but severe pain) night sweats and even trouble maintaining an erection all while on tren or all including tren in their intake. I'm not going to ignore that, and combining that with members of this board, I maintain that tren is the worst in terms of side effects.

If you do choose to use it for whatever reason, be smart about it or just accept that if you need THAT MUCH TREN, then you're not cut out to be a competitive bodybuilder anyway.

Hey brother, I never said I condone it, just saying lots of people use lots of tren. I know 5 guys personally right now at the moment using 150mg ED of tren acetate from a well known lab. I knew a guy a while back who was using 2grams per week of tren enanthate weekly for months and months and months. I've gone up to 100mg EOD and found that way too much and got better gains off 75mg EOD so I agree its a high dose, but its very common, at least from the guys i've talked to, to use 100mg ED of tren.

some of this human nature crap really just pisses me off. people want it now and they want it fast..... life is built on foundation, learn from the mistakes and lessons learned from the more experienced and stop trying to rape, molest or distort their knowledge. stop overanalyzing this shit...... more is not always better... learn and heed the words of BN, Hella and BF.

i am not condoning or rejecting the use of aas, but what i am saying is do shit with a little intelligece, common sense.

the younger guys, in their twenties, who want to be huge.... done in two to three years, too fast. BBing in a foundation sport. take a little longer, build a better foundation, and come out with a better end result.

stop molesting everyones cycles, workout routines and learn from the guys that have first hand knowledge and don't make their mistakes. that is pure ignorance to do the samething and hoping for a different outcome. learning from their knowledge and surpass,,, that is intelligence,,,,,

sorry for the rant......

Before this happened I had cycled for many years, and I used whatever I could get my hands on, including orals. So I pretty much used everything that existed. I went as high as 2 grams of test /week at times plus other shit,probably getting around 3 grams total for weeks at a time.

I would normally take breaks until my final couple years where I just became a total asshole and was rarely off. I would cycle then cruise then cycle and cruise, and my cruise was 250-500mg of test a week, so I was never really off.

I rarely used anti-E's, so I must have had estro levels through the roof, yet very little gyno and it was only on 1 side.

My favorites turned out to be test, tren, and dbols, the high androgens of course. And I took alot of all of them. And coincidently i was on all 3 when the adenoma ruptured.

As far as pain or discomfort, yes there was a feeling of something in my gut, like a stomach ache every once in awhile, cramps upper right side of the abdomen etc. but I never paid it any attention. Something just did not feel right, period. And unless I had a cat scan/mri, I never would have known for sure. I found out when it burst, which was almost too late.

I will say again as I said from the beginning...I was a complete fool for taking so much stuff and I paid the price. This is all on me, I own it.
I never made a dime from bodybuilding, never competed. I just wanted to be the biggest, baddest guy in my gym, and almost ended up big and dead.

There is a sponsor on this board who's slogan is "get big or die trying" Well that was me, and whoever lives their life like that needs a reality check,fast.
In fact, that sponsor needs to rethink his slogan, because it sends the wrong message to whoever visits this board.

Stay safe......

There is no need for me to post my cycles because I was the same as BN except i hardly ever used orals but I loved igf and slin. I also had that stomach pain kinda like a cramping that you think is gas and just blow it off.

My favorites were test,tren eq and deca with igf and slin thrown in.

I remember a couple of years ago there was a guy on bolex who wound up in the hospital after extended tren use, but I'm 99% sure it wasn't an adenoma, something more related to kidney function.

Regardless, if the other examples we've seen over the last couple of years haven't woken people up I hope that maybe Fred's story will have an impact. The body can only take so much before shit starts to happen, be responsible.... or at least just try to be a bit smarter about things.

...and thanks to SVF for posting those article links. If this sort of thing is going to become more frequent an effort should at least be made to try and get a rough grasp on what may or may not be causing it and what sort of preventative action can be taken.

Bump so I can find this thread tomorrow, I want to reply, just don't have tim e now.

Just a note on cat scans before a lot of guys run out and start taking them for yearly health maintenance.

There is a growing concern about radiation risks from ct scan and links to cancer. There was a time and I think still is, where the manufacturer and medical clinics were pushing cats scans as a yearly maintenance type of thing as it was/is money maker for them.

One cat scan is an equivalent of 500 or so chest x-rays (can't remember off hand). Some are worried of possible cancer risk. As an example, full body CT scan will give a person similar cancer-associated radiation doses as in A-bomb survivors.

I think they are still necessary, but one should excercise caution when using one, unless it's absolutely necessary.

Here are a couple of write-ups and news stories:
**broken link removed**
http://www.newscientist.com/channel...diation-can-equal-nuclear-bomb-exposure-.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computed_tomography

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner