over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Syntherol experience

Xenorikki

Registered
Hey just wanted to say a big thanks to synthetek and proM and to everyone who has done logs like magnus, brooklyn, and maldorf. Seeing those logs made me want to try syntherol big time

I started at 16.5" cold which is small for 6'1 lol. I am in maintenance now and holding 18.1" cold and I did just biceps following big As protocol

I am on 900 ish test 400 mast and very low EQ just starting up on low dose superdrol too.

One thing that I don't remember seeing in other logs that happened to me was my biceps and back continued to get stronger. Starting the 1ml phase I could do 6 chin ups with a 45 lb plate attached to me (I'm 240ish). At the end of the 3ml phase I could do 8 chin ups with 65 lbs attached to me and I'm still low 240s.

Also my dumbbell bicep curls went up 10 lbs a side.

I originally wanted to do a log but tbh didn't want to post pictures of myself because of my profession

So I thought I'd just make this post/thread sharing my exp and saying syntherol is an amazing product and this is an amazing site.

Triceps next

Jesus, that makes me want to try it.

2" gain is pretty damn insane

Thanks for sharing your experience bud

damn, imagine if you did tris too:eek:

Ya 1.6". 16.5 to 18.1. I am suuper impressed. I didn't want to do both at once because I was worried about strength but I still saw some strength gains so I should have hahaha. Going to do my triceps soonish. Hopefully will sit at 19" after. People have noticed the difference and ask me what I do for my bicep routine lol muscle looks and is legit. Didn't have much swelling or redness or bruising and it didn't look like they were/are oil filled

I did feel stiffness the entire 30 days but worth it

Once you get passed the bs youtube myths, you realize real quick that Syntherol is the real deal...Good gains bro!!

I certainly recommend synthol to anybody who is serious and has a lacking muscle group. Research and alway follow protocol, more is not better with this chem... good growing

Its not that expensive. Especially with birthday deals. And also you can get discounts for bulk orders

Once you get passed the bs youtube myths, you realize real quick that Syntherol is the real deal...Good gains bro!!

Thanks! And yeah definitely. The few people who actually knew I was doing it are super impressed

Tbh not much My biceps felt stiff the entire time that's about it. I had way more pain when I was pinning tren A in my bis. And I mean for 1.6 inches I'd take a ton of pain if I had to hahaha but syntherol isn't as painful as gear nowhere near

Tbh not much My biceps felt stiff the entire time that's about it. I had way more pain when I was pinning tren A in my bis. And I mean for 1.6 inches I'd take a ton of pain if I had to hahaha but syntherol isn't as painful as gear nowhere near

Yeah, I don't recall missing any workouts because of pain.

Yeah I was surprised my strength still increased and never really flatlined.

Just pinned 1 ml in 2 of my tricep heads. Tricep shots feel 100 percent painless easier then my first bicep shots. Iv shot gear into my tris before and I guess there is a lot less nerves or somthing in there I barely feel anything when the pin goes in.

How is it feeling with 2ml per shot now? For me the first couple of days at 2ml and then at 3ml were quite painful.

Tbh shooting 2ml in my triceps feels pretty tight but no pain really at all. Have one bruise bc I fucked up one of the injections lol. Going to take measurements on friday night. The 1 and 2ml stage for my triceps has been soooo easy compared to my biceps makes it so I can't wait for the 3ml phase. My triceps look huge now lol I'm interested to see what I measure.

I find if I don't set dates for measuring I measure everyday which borders on retarded so lol. Gotta wait till friday

Out of curiosity, what size pin did you use, since you experience very little pain? I was planning to start syntherol this week but apparently forgot to research the pin size to use. A slin pin took forever to get 1ml through it, and only other thing I have on-hand is 23g 1", which sounds painful for that many injects.

I used 25g 1" I wouldn't use anything bigger. 23g is probably too big it'll cause too much trama to the muscle. Goodluck on your syntherol run!

I used 25g 1" I wouldn't use anything bigger. 23g is probably too big it'll cause too much trama to the muscle. Goodluck on your syntherol run!

I actually ordered some 25g 1" earlier today, good to hear those worked for you. And thanks brother, I'll be happy if I get half the size gain that you ended up with.

my chest could really use this:banghead:

Chest would be interesting to do. I've done pec injections without much pain at all. My triceps take injections suuper easy. Gear or syntherol very little pain.

My chest shoulders traps and back all grow easily I just always have trouble with my arms unless I pack on the water and BF lol so I decided to try syntherol and have been very very happy so far.

My chest grew really well off of weighted dips and pec deck with long negatives lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws