over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Syntherol experience

I actually ordered some 25g 1" earlier today, good to hear those worked for you. And thanks brother, I'll be happy if I get half the size gain that you ended up with.

Yeah 25g works good. I'd say you could easily get more then half what I got. Goodluck. Magnus,maldorf, and brooklyn all have way more descriptive/helpful threads then this one. Read up on there's they have tons of before and after pictures I found it insanely helpful

Chest would be interesting to do. I've done pec injections without much pain at all. My triceps take injections suuper easy. Gear or syntherol very little pain.

My chest shoulders traps and back all grow easily I just always have trouble with my arms unless I pack on the water and BF lol so I decided to try syntherol and have been very very happy so far.

My chest grew really well off of weighted dips and pec deck with long negatives lol.

see im the opposite lol. my arms are my strong point. ive made am emphasis to widen my bench grips though, and lighten the load to actually hit the chest

Haha ya I know a few guys like that. If you shoot synth or anything into your pecs you'll definitely hit them in the gym because you'll beable to feel them way more

Yea the more I read the more I like

Haha yeah man. My biggest fear was that I couldn't gain strength at the same time but for me anyway that wasn't true. All my back exersizes and bicep exersizes I gained strength while using syntherol. And I hit a new PR overhead press with it in my triceps too

So there isn't really much of a down side little bit of pain etc that's it

I would just hate to screw my chest up tho. Those YouTube videos are scary lol

In all honesty bro if you do big As protocol its impossible to fuck yourself up. Maybe if u wrecked a nerve or somthing but that's a risk with gear too. If you use a small paint roller or a rumble roller you won't get lumps if u go 1 min per ml. If you started to not like the look all you would have to do is stop and your body would absorb it without the maintenance phase. If you're interested and have the funds go for it. Tbh I would say it can be used by any level of bodybuilder in combination with gear to increase growth

Haha yeah man. My biggest fear was that I couldn't gain strength at the same time but for me anyway that wasn't true. All my back exersizes and bicep exersizes I gained strength while using syntherol. And I hit a new PR overhead press with it in my triceps too

So there isn't really much of a down side little bit of pain etc that's it

Im doing the big a protocol for bis/tris currently and noticed this as well. I was expecting my strength to take a dive but Im actually hitting PRs on a lot of lifts, including pull-ups, which I thought was odd because of the soreness but my strength is definitly up lol:D

That's awesome dude. Yeah I was reading your log the other day. Thanks for doing one it'll help get the product out there even more.

That's the reason I didn't do bis and tris together I wasn't happy with my overheads and skullcrusher so I wanted to get my strength up in them. But now that I'm finished Bis and doin tris I'm still gaining strength too.

Hopefully your strength continues to go up through your syntherol run. A big change in size and strength in a struggling area is amazing

When I see that Rich Piana's arms it makes me wanna try this stuff. I'm just so sick of pinning after all these years. I go 3 times a week and I dread each one after ten years. Lol. I think this stuff could finally push me limbs to the 20' mark. They have been stuck at 18.25-18.5 for the past few years.

Ya why not try it if your arms are stuck. I'm not an "advanced" bodybuilder at all lol I tried a lot of diff things to make my arms grow and had trouble even tho I can push decent weight. Lastnight my arms were just under 19" and I didn't work out yesterday at all

When I see that Rich Piana's arms it makes me wanna try this stuff. I'm just so sick of pinning after all these years. I go 3 times a week and I dread each one after ten years. Lol. I think this stuff could finally push me limbs to the 20' mark. They have been stuck at 18.25-18.5 for the past few years.

Sounds like you would be perfect for a Syntherol protocol if you have reached a plateau and been stuck for the past few years...Read the stickies and give it a run! Synthetek is offering a great prize package for logging you run as well...Going on until the end of May!!

I would just hate to screw my chest up tho. Those YouTube videos are scary lol

Those youtube videos are nonsense...Run a search you will find a few who have run a chest protocol on here with great results.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131