over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my syntherol experience

I had used synthatek once before, about a year ago. I only did biceps and I got up to 2 cc's but then I discontinued. I managed to keep about a solid 1/2". This time I wanted to do it right, I ordered enough of it to do both biceps and triceps, and a 6 wk maintenance on top of that. Here has been my experience this time

1st 10 day- as expected, muscles very sore the first 5-6 days. The biceps much more sore than triceps, triceps are a breeze. My wife shot my tri's for me in the upper and medial/low head. Arms looked incredible first 10 days, mostly swollen but looked good and natural. Soreness eventually subsided

days 11-20- I go to 2cc's PER HEAD. So thats 8 cc's/day between both my biceps, and 4cc's/day to my triceps (tri's done upper day 1, lower day 2, upper day 3, lower day 4, etc etc) The soreness comes back again, as kind of anticipated from the fascia getting stretched once again. I've only done little sets of 20 reps here and there w/ light weight prior to this. I then try to do a few sets w/ moderate work weight. My biceps as sore as they are are stronger and seem to have more stamina. Dumbbells I'd normally fail at 12-15 reps with, I'm banging 20 reps like it isn't shit. I can tell something is going on in terms of new muscle and strength, despite the soreness. Up until about the 6th or 7th day at 2cc's the biceps looked great. Then the inner line of my front double biceps pose begins to fade a little bit. I'm not really sweating it though, because I know its mainly from swelling. At this point my arms are up an inch and a quarter, but the shape has taken on such a new look of peak they appear to be up much more, look like 20's. Even my training partner is telling me I must be measuring them wrong because there is no way n hell they are not 20"

days 20-22- Ok, so I'm on day 22 right now, tomm will be 23. I had made the jump to 3cc's at day 20 just like the protocal said. They are sore as fuck again, the lower bi's are the worst. I can't straighten my arms out all the way without pain. But I dont give a shit, as with each cc jump, I'm expecting new soreness and a new stretch of tissue. For the record, at this point the tri's are easy, hardly any soreness and they are looking solid and the horseshoe is fucking awesome. It hasn't taken ANYTHING away from triceps in terms of appearance, no blurring of definition, nothing. There had been some days here and there I had taken off from tri injections, simply because I am very particular about the sites on the back of my tri's and I have trouble reaching them myself. I also refuse to go up from the bottom because I cannot see the needle tip as good when I aspirate, and I'm not fucking around with this stuff in terms of "I guess there is no blood" I actually aspirate about 2-3x just to be sure. And I remind my wife each time she hits my tri's, no matter how much she tells me she knows, STFU. Something I've noticed in terms of biceps injections, I'm going to need to take a day here and there off with the 3cc amount. Massaging is so much more important when using a full 3cc's, and the swelling of the lower bi's today is making the biceps not appear as high, probably mostly due to the fact I started middle head, then lower today, but yet to hit high spot. I'm going to take tomm off, maybe Tues, and then go in the high bicep next. By then I'm thinking swelling will be down a little bit and they will look harder and more natural. I cannot say at this point whether or not I will continue the 10 days at a full 3cc's or not. It's going to depend on how they look in a couple days after the swelling goes down and I see how they look when I hit the high sites and even them out a little more. The triceps are fantastic, I think the tri's can take a lot more than my biceps can, and they dont seem to get any lumps. The left bicep has gotten a little lump here and there, but its usually nothing that does not get better after I continually massage it, or take a day break until it goes away, but like I said this didnt become apparent until almost the 7th or 8th day at 2cc's/head. I'm thinking I'll probably get about a full inch and a half- 2" when this is said and done. I will try and post pics, I want to give it a day or two for swelling to go down a little so you guys can see they still appear hard and natural. There are alot of myths and false info about this and I'd like to prove them wrong.

Definitly intrested in seeing the pictures.

Same here. Nothing but positive experiences using Syntherol.

awesome, good to hear positive experience did you end up taking any pics?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131