over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Syntherol Journal

stillkicken

Newbies
This is a report summarizing my first 10days of using Syntherol.

Personal info: I’m 48 years old, weigh ~ 240lbs and have ~ 18% body fat. I have been working out for the last 4 years, using AAS the last one and a half years with 3 cycles under my belt. The reason I work out is to stay young and have a body that looks like I’m a gym rat. For the most part I have met my goals. My father was as thin as a pole and I truly believe that my genetics just suck.

My lagging parts are my shoulders and upper arms and I hope the use of Syntherol will help them. Yes, with hard ass work, AAS use and a hand full of years I MIGHT be able to get them up to speed but damn…I just don’t want to wait till I’m mid 50 to get there!

Protocols:
Big A’s to the letter on Delts, biceps and triceps
1g Test C ew (front loaded)
600mg EQ ew (front loaded)

300g Protein ed
Clean diet.

Days 1 through 10:

SON OF A B%#CH this hurts!! ~20 shots are NOT fun! First day took over an hour to get done; now I can finish in 30min.

Noticeable size increase in all areas.

I’m stretching all day, everyday and going to the gym 3x week. My work promotes stretching so no one thinks anything of my constant stretching. By the end of the 10 days I only have soreness after the injections. I can sure tell the muscles are stretched. I have had to slow down how fast I push the Syntherol into the muscles or it will hurt. The Muscles are pulling on the bones they are connected to ie I can rub my collar bone and it feels sore.

Thank God my girlfriend is understanding, she injects the rear delt for me.

All and all, the first 10 days went ok. Even if this works beyond my wildest dreams, I don’t think I will ever do this again.

I am having one problem and I hope someone out there can help me:

It seems to me that my triceps just seem to be short . I hold my arm in a classic bicep flex, tricep parallel to the floor: if I run a tape measure around the highest part of my bicep (which is centered) the tape misses the biggest part of the tricep. My arm was like this before I started Syntherol use but now it’s more pronounced. With my arm out in front of me, parallel to the floor, palm up I am putting the needle straight up into the tricep: one close to the armpit the second a bit past where the large tricep muscle ends. I have yet to see any improvement. Anyone have any ideas about this?

Anyway, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Any positive feedback will be welcomed and I’ll post again in 10days.

Make sure you streetch all the time, especially if you feel the muscle pulling.

Regarding the tricep/bicep thing - that's normal in 90%+ of people. The tri peaks higher to the shoulder joint than the bicep does.

Big A said:
Regarding the tricep/bicep thing - that's normal in 90%+ of people. The tri peaks higher to the shoulder joint than the bicep does.

Ack! I'm normal...lol

Thanks Big A, now I have one less thing in life to stress over.

20 day update

Day 20 Report.

My general feeling of how things went the last 10 days is it was "OK".

The Test C has me bloated like someone stuck an 80psi hose up my ass and opened the valve all the way.

Have gained over 1.5in on my arm not flexed, and 1in flexed. Girlfriend is drooling over the whole upper body size increase. She says I have doubled is size.

I had horrible bruising from over massaging on my arms. My triceps injections give me the most trouble.

I find my arms are going to sleep a lot during the night and the last few days, my right index finger twitches to the side a few times a day.

General Ramblings:

The injections are still a pain to do but don't hurt much. A lot of times getting the last 1/2cc in is very hard and sometimes oil flows out the from the needle hole (using 1in needles). I have no idea how 3cc's is going into some of the mussels. 2cc's in a 3cc syringe worked very well for me; I could easily aspirate and push the plunger in. I'm wishing I had 5cc syringes for the 3cc injections.

With 3cc's on the outside delt, after aspirating, I will have to press against the wall to push the plunger in.

My modified arm placement for injections:

Triceps: I place my hand on my forehead. This places the triceps near jaw level. I use the mirror for placement and also to inspect for blood after aspirating.

Biceps: I bend the arm almost 90 degrees. To help build the peak I am not spacing out the injection sites on the outside head very much. This is working very well.

Thank God only 10 more days of everyday injections.

I will post pic's after the 6 weeks maintenance and bloat is gone.

I told my GF I have enough oil in me that if you put me in an oven, I'd be self-basting...lol

Last edited:
stillkicken said:
I had horrible bruising from over massaging on my arms. My triceps injections give me the most trouble.
Be careful with massaging that hard that you get bruises - that means that you are injuring the muscle.
stillkicken said:
I find my arms are going to sleep a lot during the night and the last few days, my right index finger twitches to the side a few times a day.
That's the bloat from the cyp. Control your diet or even take a diuretic once a week.
stillkicken said:
A lot of times getting the last 1/2cc in is very hard and sometimes oil flows out the from the needle hole (using 1in needles).
Vary the injection spot slightly.

Some pics bro?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear