over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Syntherol..... Log... big A's protocol

hows things Brooklyn. how are those arms looking?

Arms are holding up good... I am very satisfied with this product. I cant praise it enough. I have been slacking from the gym lately. I'm getting crushed with homework. 40 year old and decide to go back to school and I took 21 credits this semester. I don't know what I was thinking...

Evening with all this slacking they still measure 18.5....

Arms are holding up good... I am very satisfied with this product. I cant praise it enough. I have been slacking from the gym lately. I'm getting crushed with homework. 40 year old and decide to go back to school and I took 21 credits this semester. I don't know what I was thinking...

Thats good to know. I am doing a log for my calves now. I have been slacking a bit recently but that's changed. I couldn't fault syntherol either it's made a massive difference and I couldn't be happier with it. Good luck with your studies :)

I would love to do calves myself. It just seems like it would be very painful....best of luck to you also bro....

good to hear from you Brooklyn. after all they are real gains then.
Elvia you making the calves log quite simple.

i m using synthol at the moment and i find this log quite helpful. glad to know the arms are still measuring the same as before.

You will love it.... Another thing is even after you done using syntherol, and your back to your normal training routine. Still hit arms twice a week. I still squeeze bis in 3,times a week....and I do forearms just about everyday, because now my forearms have to play catch up. Good luck bro.... You have any questions PM me....

i m using synthol at the moment and i find this log quite helpful. glad to know the arms are still measuring the same as before.

What muscle group are you running...How far into the protocol are you?!

I run my syntherol three years ago, gains kept so nothing to worry my friend as long as you don't quit gym muscle is muscle pity to lose all the hard work you put on.
Well done on your decision age means nothing good luck!

Watch few good motivational videos :)

Little update. It's been almost a year And a half
Arms are now 19.5 inch
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396942648.458911.jpg

Little update
My weight is now 228
6 ft 1 in
Arms 19.5

Little update
My weight is now 228
6 ft 1 in
Arms 19.5

Looking forward to following your progress again bro. You running it in arms again or another bodypart?

Not sure. Just ordered 6 bottles. So it up in the air. I really want to try forearms. Might start really low like 1/2 cc. Try inner first. Then see how the outer feel right at the elbow...

After my normal maintenance... I bought 3 extra bottles and did 2 shots a week for a few months. Not sure how many months maybe 3 or 4 months. I was doing bis and tris 6 cc in each on arms days... Think that helped me keep my gains. Also during that time I would kill arms. I would do burn out sets after every set...

Thanks k1.... Feeling good. Get a lot of attention from everyone. I have people asking me daily what I do for arms and how did I get them so big...

After my normal maintenance... I bought 3 extra bottles and did 2 shots a week for a few months. Not sure how many months maybe 3 or 4 months. I was doing bis and tris 6 cc in each on arms days... Think that helped me keep my gains. Also during that time I would kill arms. I would do burn out sets after every set...

This is the protocol the pro maker has people run. Many start with a 3 day load phase then its max twice a week for lagging bodyparts, preferably an hour before you lift that given body part. Its also good to run gh to take advantage of the fascial stretching from the inside along with AAS.

Damn..... So close. I did bis and tris together with lots of reps. 19 and 3/4. So close to 20 inches....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399337451.503744.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399337462.555179.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws