over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Syntherol..... Log... big A's protocol

Thanks J4CKT....
Yeah I been hitting forearms and calves 4 days a week....
Starting to really notice them. I also started igf Lr3 a month a go. I'm up to 200 mcgs every other day.. Pump is unreal. I'm found 20 micro injections. 6 in each forearm. and 4 in calves.
Going to try this for 6 months.

Thanks J4CKT....
Yeah I been hitting forearms and calves 4 days a week....
Starting to really notice them. I also started igf Lr3 a month a go. I'm up to 200 mcgs every other day.. Pump is unreal. I'm found 20 micro injections. 6 in each forearm. and 4 in calves.
Going to try this for 6 months.

Whatever you are doing is working. How long have been hammering those 2 like that for?

I'm only on my third bottle of igf lr3. Two months almost.. When I walk in the gym I do 3 quick exercises and 4 sets till failure. for calves and forearms. I go to the gym 5 days a week.... I plan on doing this for six months. Then I'll switch it up to two different body parts. Thinking lower triceps and upper chest next...we will see how this turns out. But so far I have been doing forearms and calves for six months straight and I gained a total of 2.5 inchs on each. But in all honesty I put on over an inch on both forearms and calves since I started the igf lr3.... Seems like a great product. I am currently running test C at 250 mg's every week and hgh 3 ius 5 days a week at 4am. I currently ran out oh hgh. So I'm waiting for it to land...

Fantastic gains bro.

I've just recently started training shoulders twice a week also and might do the
same with calves.

Thanks brother.....21....pumped. Or 20 everyday cold would be nice...I also gotta lose a little body fat. Not much. Just around stomach area. But you know how that goes you lose fat you lose muscle also...right now I'm concentrating on forearms everyday....

Thanks brother.....21....pumped. Or 20 everyday cold would be nice...I also gotta lose a little body fat. Not much. Just around stomach area. But you know how that goes you lose fat you lose muscle also...right now I'm concentrating on forearms everyday....

well you are not that far from 21. whats you bf%? are you eating clean?

I try to eat as clean as possible. I just turned 40 and I'm back in school full time so it's hard to have a clean diet. I'm not sure of my body fat. Never checked. I don't have abs and I don't have a gut...I don't like the way my face looks when I diet down to get a six pack. My face gets all sunken in. So I like to carry some water....So fuck it. I am about to start the primo royal so I'm gonna clean up my diet bump up test to 500 mg's and primo to 1000 mg's and start back on hgh. So I should be able to lean up without killing myself...

I know I'm close to my goal of 21 inch arms but I'm basically just keeping them where they are now cause I'm only working them twice a week....I'm in the process of killing forearms and calves with igf Lr3 for the next six more months or so...Then I will concentrate on my lower tricep and lower bicep with the igf Lr3.....
So we will see...

Good luck bro, you'll get there! You've already made incredible progress.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thanks luckyone... Appreciate it brother

I know this is an old post but how do you take care or maintain all your injection sites? Mine always stay for multiple days and is very noticeable.. out of all the pictures you posted I haven't seem to be able to find any dots where you had previously injected, Im a little confused as to how you are doing this without them leaving a needle mark, I honestly couldnt find a single spot where it looked like you injected because just red swelling but no marks that were visible.

I just started my Syntherol Run yesterday for the first time ever & right now I'm using 27g Insulin Pins "1/2 (half inch), I shot my first 2 Syntherol Shots, .3cc in each head of my bicep (I know its not alot but I wanted to see how I reacted to it) because I need to get used to the long needle before I go sticking that far of a needle in my bicep, I would like to be using 1 inch but right now I only have 25 gauge 1 inch and I feel like it might hurt more (not a fan of needles if they arnt that long, the longer the more I hate it lol) . The injections were painless but I definitely felt the inflammation hours later, and considering it was not even half a cc and couldnt barely straigten my arm after doing my bicep workout, I'd say it'd definitely working, just gotta get used to the injection spots and do a little more research on Anatomy. I go directly off SpotInjections.com or Howtodoinjections.com/synthol/seo-synthol-guide-biceps/

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear