over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My syntherol results - with pics!

You just made yourself look like a dick as a number of us know Danny for real.

Big A is right it works you may lose some size once you stop using it but the muscle will grow to fit that extra space as you up your training. I had great results with the Traps an Chest an Lats never liked the results with the Bis but everyones body is different. My Bis are a good size for my height an weight so my arms felt to tight with the synthrol.

Too bad you didn't do it through proper training and commitment but decided to 'fake' your muscles...

Too bad you didn't do it through proper training and commitment but decided to 'fake' your muscles...

Are you natural, 100%? Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. Whats good for 1 may not be for another. So since we are all different lets keep it positive and go from there.

And proper aas usage I may add...At least with aas usage you need to train hard, diet and rest. I personally draw the line with just injecting site enhancing oil into a muscle to facilitate growth, which in my book is the ultimate phoney cheat, and I am far from being an idiot...I understand that Big A and others advocate synthol usage but that does not make it right or a reputable practice in bodybuilding...JMO...:D

And proper aas usage I may add...At least with aas usage you need to train hard, diet and rest. I personally draw the line with just injecting site enhancing oil into a muscle to facilitate growth, which in my book is the ultimate phoney cheat, and I am far from being an idiot...I understand that Big A and others advocate synthol usage but that does not make it right or a reputable practice in bodybuilding...JMO...:D

man all the top pros use it. have you seen cutler's bicep at last years olympia? it was atrophied and obviously assymetrical. and have u seen it at his recent guest posing? It looks better than ever. i dont think that just doin a couple more sets of curls on that arm before bed time would have helped him fix that "issue" in just 6 months. It's a tool, just like your sauce. wether you need it or not is a different question.

You inject oil with steroids to increase the quantity of ligand (i.e. steroid compound) in circulation BUT you sneer at people who inject caprylic acid based oil which increases androgen receptor activity?

Makes no sense to me.

You do something to flood the body with hormones but think it is cheating to increase the amount of work an androgen receptor will do with those hormones?

Makes no sense to me.

Site growth & "up-regulating" androgen receptors is a topic 100% of gym rats, hobbiests & bodybuilders get excited about... and yet ...never-mind...

caprylic acid...One of the medium‐chain fatty acids found in goat and cow butter, coconut oil, and human fat....Yeah man...shoot this in the old muscles for growth...

And we shoot a substance made from the urine of pregnant women (HCG), what's your point?

Compare apples with apples..OK?...HCG works on the endocrine system...synthol bypasses metabolic function to create larger muscle bellies...I don't want to comment on this anymore...All synthol users can look like Gregg Valentino for all I care...

Compare apples with apples..OK?...HCG works on the endocrine system...synthol bypasses metabolic function to create larger muscle bellies...I don't want to comment on this anymore...All synthol users can look like Gregg Valentino for all I care...

Do you have a small penis?

That may be what's causing all this distress you're having.

It's all relative. Guys who only eat food look down on supplement users. Supplement users consider AAS cheating and proclaim there natural status. Certain AAS user snub thier nose at syntherol users. All a matter of what tier you want to make your moral/ethical stance at.

You inject oil with steroids to increase the quantity of ligand (i.e. steroid compound) in circulation BUT you sneer at people who inject caprylic acid based oil which increases androgen receptor activity?

Makes no sense to me.

You do something to flood the body with hormones but think it is cheating to increase the amount of work an androgen receptor will do with those hormones?

Makes no sense to me.

Site growth & "up-regulating" androgen receptors is a topic 100% of gym rats, hobbiests & bodybuilders get excited about... and yet ...never-mind...

I havent heard that one yet as justification

Have you got any proof or anything to back this up?

As ive not heard that said before outside of Supplement Companies trying to sell there crap.

Do you have a small penis?

That may be what's causing all this distress you're having.

Why are you so concerned about the size of my penis?..Seems you have other issues you need to be concerned about to me...

Well you were talking about medium‐chain fatty acids like it was something awful, and to some people, something made from urine sounds pretty bad. I understand that these substances work differently. I'm just giving you a hard time, bro.

We understand you are entitled to your opinion as are we entitled to ours. Some of us think that syntherol isn't cheating any more than using AAS whether one or the other affects metabolic processes or not, and some of us think that it is cheating. There are others that think using either AAS or syntherol is cheating. Who is right, eh? I guess that all depends.

I havent heard that one yet as justification

Have you got any proof or anything to back this up?

As ive not heard that said before outside of Supplement Companies trying to sell there crap.

No I usually just go around making stupid comments.

I am biting the hell out of my tongue right now...

Any more info about this effect on receptors?

This is a better way to ask a question.

Buried in my thread is how I should leave it but since td1111 seems sincere here you go:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=583030

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity