over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Synthetek experience!

Killer.7

Registered
Well from all the positive reviews I have seen around here about the synthol I decided to place an order with Synthetek. I ordered 5 bottles of synthol + the liver car product.

Long story short my order was delayed and out of their kindness Synthetek decided to give me 2 free products with my delayed package!

Fkin awesome company with real customer service. I cannot wait to try this stuff on my biceps and get huge lol. Dunno about taking log pictures just yet because I currently look like shit (injury) but eventually I will start a bicep log

Props brothers.

Customer service is excellent. Matt is very quick to respond to inquiries.

Well from all the positive reviews I have seen around here about the synthol I decided to place an order with Synthetek. I ordered 5 bottles of synthol + the liver car product.

Long story short my order was delayed and out of their kindness Synthetek decided to give me 2 free products with my delayed package!

Fkin awesome company with real customer service. I cannot wait to try this stuff on my biceps and get huge lol. Dunno about taking log pictures just yet because I currently look like shit (injury) but eventually I will start a bicep log

Props brothers.

Looking forward to hear more about your cycle while is in progress.

Indeed, this company is second to none. main suporter of our PM board.

No other supp company can compare in product quality or customer service...Synthetek is by far the best!!

Props brothers.

lucky man.
i never received anything for free but no delays at the same time :)

Props brothers.

Hopefully we get to see your log and progress. Synthetek always deliver and goes above and beyond in customer service.

No other supp company can compare in product quality or customer service...Synthetek is by far the best!!

simply true

Props brothers.

Huge fan myself! Best sport supplement company I came across.

I have about a half bottle of Syntherol that I bought about a year and a half ago. Do you think this stuff is still good?

I have about a half bottle of Syntherol that I bought about a year and a half ago. Do you think this stuff is still good?

Should be fine if kept in the right environment...Although a half of bottle is really not going to do anything for you.....

Traps requires the less amount ( 2 bottles). Half is too little for a syntherol run. Remember the syntherol birthday order offer for your next cycle

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hetek-syntherol-amounts-per-muscle-group.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/33614-free-syntherol.html

BDay is coming up soon!!

I will say that I have small calves and tried to run a calf cycle and the pain was just to much (why I have a half a bottle left). That was about two years ago and I did not do it properly and had not trained calves properly before starting. Dumb move on my part and painful lesson. I have been killing my calves as of late and will give it another go only after a few more months of training. I have been killing them everyday. It is amazing the progress that has taken place. The calves can take a beating!! I am thinking about posting pics of before, after intense training, and then after Syntherol+intense training!

BDay is coming up soon!!

I will say that I have small calves and tried to run a calf cycle and the pain was just to much (why I have a half a bottle left). That was about two years ago and I did not do it properly and had not trained calves properly before starting. Dumb move on my part and painful lesson. I have been killing my calves as of late and will give it another go only after a few more months of training. I have been killing them everyday. It is amazing the progress that has taken place. The calves can take a beating!! I am thinking about posting pics of before, after intense training, and then after Syntherol+intense training!

It sounds like a great idea.
The half bottle should be ok if it was properly kept all this time.

BDay is coming up soon!!

Would be good to see another calf protocol run...Look forward to seeing it!

does anyone know if syntherol has issues with Canadian customs? My second order is currently in their hands..hopefully they don't inspect it for too long.

does anyone know if syntherol has issues with Canadian customs? My second order is currently in their hands..hopefully they don't inspect it for too long.

It´s perfectly legit in canada as in the states, as everywhere. Nothing to worry

They do that sometimes when they think that you are trying to smuggle drugs. Once they satisfy themselves that you are not doing that, they'll release it.

They do that sometimes when they think that you are trying to smuggle drugs. Once they satisfy themselves that you are not doing that, they'll release it.

Agreed...I have had my Synthetek orders inspected by Customs, stickered and released...No worries.....

How long do they usually hold onto the packages Big A?

How long do they usually hold onto the packages Big A?

Depending on how fast Customs is moving at the time, it could be a few days or a couple of weeks.....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member