YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My terrible diet (that works amazing for me)

I wouldn't say it's terrible, but he's probably lacking several micronutrients and perhaps not getting enough fiber.

Agreed, its not very well balance. But I kinda assumed he took some supps. Personally my diet isn't super in regards to micro nutrients and enough fiber. But I try to help with supplements.

Actually ive been confronted in gyms before because of public posting. And its usually by some dude thats enhanced yet doesn't even look it. "Hey are you on this"
I'm very private about my ped use...even if its obvious.
Id never lie about its use but I'm not talking shop to a stranger or hopeful forum follower.
My gym time is mine and I'm not talking to anyone about my posts.
Ive talked about high dosages, slin , and ass drugs.
I dont want anyone coming my way for it with questions.

The above is my reasoning

Tell me about these ass drugs?

The thing is bro is that without people seeing that it visually working is just hear say. I mean it's just like oh really that works but how well? Vs what other diet when you looked a certain way. You get what I'm saying? I'm not bashing as I'm all for being discrete but if you want to have credibility then you won't get it without posting your pictures. The board has been burned to many times if you just want someone to say hey cool story bro then go ahead and post your diets and stuff. I'm not gonna knock it

Well to be real I don't need cedibility here.
I posted my terrible diet is all...
No one here is paying me or blowing me, so what do I receive really?
I'm not selling anything...we have dairy, rice, and chicken.
Its not like I'm saying anything to burn people lol.
We have enough peptide source reps to do that. ;)
If any one person wanted a pic id show them. They could comment if I'm "worthy" despite most guys here looking barely enhanced... yet talk about it all day.

The above isnt intended to sound rude...its simply the truth. Unless I'm don't a log, I see no point.
I realize how messed up it sounds but I don't front.
These forums arent my life, I see no reason be known

Well to be real I don't need cedibility here.
I posted my terrible diet is all...
No one here is paying me or blowing me, so what do I receive really?
I'm not selling anything...we have dairy, rice, and chicken.
Its not like I'm saying anything to burn people lol.
We have enough peptide source reps to do that. ;)
If any one person wanted a pic id show them. They could comment if I'm "worthy" despite most guys here looking barely enhanced... yet talk about it all day.

The above isnt intended to sound rude...its simply the truth. Unless I'm don't a log, I see no point.
I realize how messed up it sounds but I don't front.
These forums arent my life, I see no reason be known

Hmm...

If you don't need credibility here; then why post it?

This is like saying: "Here's my way of curing an illness. I don't really have evidence or even a case study to show this works, because obviously I don't give a shit what you guys think, peace".

Then why create the thread? :confused:

Also, Are you the guy who created that weird ass (no pun intended) thread about putting steroids up your ass?

Hmm...

If you don't need credibility here; then why post it?

This is like saying: "Here's my way of curing an illness. I don't really have evidence or even a case study to show this works, because obviously I don't give a shit what you guys think, peace".

Then why create the thread? :confused:

Also, Are you the guy who created that weird ass (no pun intended) thread about putting steroids up your ass?

I posted this and asked asked if anyone else has a terrible bodybuilding diet.
Did I say I gained 40lbs?
I said I have a horrible diet but it works for me.

Also yeah, I was curious after I was told test suspension up the ass was just as effective as inject. Rather than 3X a day intramuscular (with a big needle) shots, this was of interest.
I apologize to the closet cases or trolls that spend their day talking shit on a forums.

How many years have you been on this diet?

Awesome

This thread really turned into a great one!!!

Thanks for all the laughs fellas

Thread is pointless. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeelete! :)

Thread would be awesome if you posted before/after pics, could open up some eyes about how the "typical bodybuilder diet" may not be right for everybody. For instance, lots of eggs and oatmeal FUCK me up. I get horrible indigestion and stomach cramping/distention and gas. When I was younger I kept pounding the oatmeal and eggs. Eventually I wised up and realized some of the "classic bodybuilder foods" were not for me. Now I eat bananas and rice for breakfast and it works 100x better for my body.

Information like this is on the board, but if you had posted pictures and showed your transformation on this diet, then it would add credibility to your thread. Otherwise you're just trolling us.

Well it is a pretty healthy diet

Thread is pointless. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeelete! :)

Thread would be awesome if you posted before/after pics, could open up some eyes about how the "typical bodybuilder diet" may not be right for everybody. For instance, lots of eggs and oatmeal FUCK me up. I get horrible indigestion and stomach cramping/distention and gas. When I was younger I kept pounding the oatmeal and eggs. Eventually I wised up and realized some of the "classic bodybuilder foods" were not for me. Now I eat bananas and rice for breakfast and it works 100x better for my body.

Information like this is on the board, but if you had posted pictures and showed your transformation on this diet, then it would add credibility to your thread. Otherwise you're just trolling us.

Arent you the guy that said mk677 is useless.
Because you didnt like one brand. But then said another seller has the best mk or some shit.
That's being a dishonest troll...

If you look into my food/supplement posts youll see ive not been able to handle any protein supplement let alone milk. Everything was messing with me.
Suddenly I can do whatever...

Lol its just a post about a diet with standard foods.
Y'all act like I said
" I'm eating nothing but peaches and have blown up."

Some of you guys need a life outside of here...angry and bitter over milk, rice, and chicken?

How many years have you been on this diet?

Havent been able to handle much dairy or any protein supplement.
So this is new and odd for me... that I'm suddenly able to do anything especially a gallon of milk and feel good.

Personally my diet isn't super in regards to micro nutrients and enough fiber.
Sites like Cronometer allow you to enter your food and it'll indicate if you're getting enough of all micronutrients.

I too supplement some: a multi + what I understand are common deficiencies (zinc, magnesium, Vit C, Vit D).

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear