My Test/Deca Winter Cycle vs Test/Tren/Prop Summer Cycle

UseButDontAbuse

Registered
So this summer i ran

300test p
300 tren
300 masteron
50mg proviron

This equal a 82 kilos for 1,70cm physique eat 6 solid meals.

now i am running

600 deca
600 test
0,5 adex ed

Problem = It seems i could get bigger with summer cycle than this one, and i am eating wayyy more!
( i am 87-88kg now, but bf rised....)

In your opinion, whats up here? Is it the lab that's the different? I'ts the tren that makes my physique look COMPLETELY changed?

I just don't like to see me in this condition...

Some people get moon face bloated from Deca maybe your one of them?

well obviously youre gonna look leaner than you actually are on tren, add mast and keep test low and youre gonna look dry and striated even when you still have fat.
test/deca is pretty much the total opposite of that. makes some people look fat and bloated because of the extra water.

You always look bigger, better, more impressive and feel better when you're lean. Shoulders pop out, v-tape is there, lean arms stand out, etc...

Thanks guys, it really must be the extra water/fat since i am stronger than ever... Now 9 weeks in the weight just doesn't up anymore... will see if an added meal solves it up.

Also might add some dbol on the mix or tren e.

You always look bigger, better, more impressive and feel better when you're lean. Shoulders pop out, v-tape is there, lean arms stand out, etc...

Exactly what I was gonna say. I totally agree.

Thanks guys, it really must be the extra water/fat since i am stronger than ever... Now 9 weeks in the weight just doesn't up anymore... will see if an added meal solves it up.

Also might add some dbol on the mix or tren e.

IMO no of the posts above answer your question.

If you seriously are not getting bigger from Test and Deca I would think your gear may be bunk on under dosed.

Yes it's true when you run Tren it does make the muscle look fuller but overall you don't have the size you will from running Test and Deca. I prefer Deca any day over Tren because it gives my muscles a thick look I can't get from anything else.

Well i am 6-7 kgs heavier.... that's right. but i am also fatty. however i am far stronger... let's see what time says! might add some dianabol too.

Just throw them both in.what the hell you only live once,you might as well die big .just messing around.
I'd up the test to 1000mg weekly,leave the deca alone and throw in
50mg dbol
If that test dosage is to high than just leave it at test 600 and drop the deca to 400 and add in the 50mg dbol.
The dbol you can run 2 ways keeping a steady blood foe by taking some every 6hours or you can just take the d ok on trAining days like an hour and a half to 2 hours before the gym and only on training days.
I find this way works better for me and I cAn stay on for a longer time .

i have seen guys go 4 weeks up to a show on test e and deca...then switch to mast/prop/tren....for last 4 weeks, so this whole winter /summer cycle thing i find funny!

Are you weaker than when you were on your summer cycle too? Because for me personally I am quite a bit stronger on Tren than Deca and lifting heavier weights with good form = bigger muscles. :)

Sounds like a test/deca cycle to me. What ester is being used with the test? Your summer cycle you used test P, well if for this cycle you're using test E or C or even a sustanon your going to have a little more puffiness or bloat. From what's been mentioned so far I would start with upping your calories for the day. You've already upped your mg per cycle from your summer cycle, if you've plateaued in weight gain I would see if you could add some more quality calories into the equation before adding anymore gear.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws