over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Test/Tren Cruise/Cut Protocol Log

Well like i said i was running 250mg test-e pw but im gonna run 100 of each pw now. Im not going to use more than 150mg of tren. Thiis is mainly to finish up my cut and to see if this protocol is better to cruise on than test only.

That's pretty low dosing right there, but if the shit is working for you then that's awesome. Your protocol sounds good, just listen to your body and get bloods

Hey Lilleo187 your going to do what it is you want,and looking for something out of it without competing as you said,make $ modeling or whatever... Good your looking to do this just because you want to for you as I'm seeing by your post's in this thread...I'll tell you no matter what plz keep up with your blood testing and donating blood every few months... I powerlift because I love it,it's nothing more than a hobby to me...I compete yes,because I love crushing peoples dreams that compete against me in my class...I do my thing for same as you,but my health has always come first...Plz just keep that your priority also...

THE REAPER

Everything would be changed if I were training you. You are looking much better now (you looked awful in the past and didn't need aas). You have lots of potential and could look great in 6 months on very low doses.

Why are you only eating 2000 cals per day? You are fairly lean now why do you still want to cut at 160 pounds? Granted you only want to be 180 pounds and lean so no mass monster but still. You need to start eating and building muscle. You could easily put on 10 pounds and stay just as lean (or get leaner) in the next few months. There is no need to diet yourself to nothing and probably mess up your metabolism in the process.

Judging by your past pics you don't know how to eat to put muscle on. Please list your daily diet and be honest. Include drinks you consume too.

Last edited:
Everything would be changed if I were training you. You are looking much better now (you looked awful in the past and didn't need aas). You have lots of potential and could look great in 6 months on very low doses.

Why are you only eating 2000 cals per day? You are fairly lean now why do you still want to cut at 160 pounds? Granted you only want to be 180 pounds and lean so no mass monster but still. You need to start eating and building muscle. You could easily put on 10 pounds and stay just as lean (or get leaner) in the next few months. There is no need to diet yourself to nothing and probably mess up your metabolism in the process.

Judging by your past pics you don't know how to eat to put muscle on. Please list your daily diet and be honest. Include drinks you consume too.

The reason I dont want to bulk up yet is because I want to get leaner first. So when i do bulk i can stop at 15-16% amd start cutting again. If i bulk up now im just gonna look like shit again and then im gona get depressed and try to cut again. I know myself bro. I hate my stomach. Its the only spot i carry fat. Im trying to get rid of it once an for all. Until i do i wont be happy. The reason im only eating 2000 calories because im cutting still. I have a very sedentary life. Only activity is my gym sessions that typically last 1.5-2 hours 5 days a week. My diet is good. I know how to diet much better than before especially since I cook and track every calorie going in me now.

Last edited:
Hey Lilleo187 your going to do what it is you want,and looking for something out of it without competing as you said,make $ modeling or whatever... Good your looking to do this just because you want to for you as I'm seeing by your post's in this thread...I'll tell you no matter what plz keep up with your blood testing and donating blood every few months... I powerlift because I love it,it's nothing more than a hobby to me...I compete yes,because I love crushing peoples dreams that compete against me in my class...I do my thing for same as you,but my health has always come first...Plz just keep that your priority also...

THE REAPER

Thanks for looking out man. Health is important to me too. Ill be doing quarterly blood work to make sure everything is good. Next one will probably a full panel. Ill be ok man low doses only 4 me. Not interested in heavy ones.

The reason I dont want to bulk up yet is because I want to get leaner first. So when i do bulk i can stop at 15-16% amd start cutting again. Im only eating 2000 calories because im cutting still. I have a very sedentary life. Only activity is my gym sessions that typically last 1.5-2 hours 5 days a week. My diet is good. I know how to diet much better han before especially since I cook and track every calorie going in me. Dont mean to be an ass but stop saying i dont know how to diet. Trust me i do know.

The fact you write so when I bulk I can stop at 15-16% shows you don't know as much about diet as you think. There is nothing wrong with 15% if you are really big and wanting to grow to the max. But why would you ever need to get to 15-16% if you only want to put on 15-20 pounds? Do you think you have to put on loads of fat to get to how big you need? Sure if you wanted to get to 250 pounds in 1 year it would be needed but for your goal it most certainly isn't.

You tell me stop saying you don't know how to diet. Then just list out what you eat on a daily basis and please be honest. I am trying to help you here not trick you. Diet is everything so all I am asking is what are you eating now. Diet will be the difference to you achieving your goals or not (provided you keep drugs low). You will happily list your drugs you take and I am sure if asked you would list out your training split so why not your diet?

Do you realize how many guys come on here stating their goals and ask about drugs. Yet when you ask about diet they all eat "great" but won't tell us what they eat. Ok then don't list your diet and do your thing. I am merely trying to help you and make it much easier.

Last edited:
Take a look at these pictures of me at like 175-180 in december 2016. Couple weeks into my cut.

Attachments

• 2017-03-18_23.52.57.jpg
    2017-03-18_23.52.57.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 174
I have no problem showing u what I eat. Know that I do IF and i normally only eat once a day. Sometimes i dont reach all my macros in the 1 meal so ill eat a lil bit of this and that to get what im missing...these are all meals for the day. They slightly vary every week. Protein 150+ evry day. Keto on rest days. Water only throughout the day and night. One diet soda with first meal.

Attachments

• 2017-03-18_23.58.49.jpg
    2017-03-18_23.58.49.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
I eat good for the most part. I dont really eat veggies or fruits. Sorry not gonna change that either. I dont eat candy. I dont drink alcohol. I take my vitamins.

One meal a day??!!? That's terrible bro. I wouldn't even be able to survive. Even when i was cutting I still at atleast 5 small meals a day.

Anyways by eating a huge feast at one sitting your body isn't going to be able to efficiently digest most of the nutrients. There's only so much you can ingest without the food being converted to waste

Anyways by eating a huge feast at one sitting your body isn't going to be able to efficiently digest most of the nutrients. There's only so much you can ingest without the food being converted to waste

The food is not being wasted lol. My body is using it effeciently. Im only shitting like once a one or twice a week haha. Cutting is crazy and no im not constipated. My maintenance is like 2300-2500 calories. My appetite is too big for spread ou meals and i get more satisfaction from large amounts of food at once.

Last edited:
:banghead:

Ok I will leave this thread alone. Before I do I think IF is a fantastic approach in the right circumstances. For you and only eating 1 meal per day everyday and of the above well there is no point as you seem stubborn and you don't need any help.

you look like shit

no one cares how your log goes,

Hope BIG A deletes this garbage, i thought this was Promuscle?

I have no problem showing u what I eat. Know that I do IF and i normally only eat once a day. Sometimes i dont reach all my macros in the 1 meal so ill eat a lil bit of this and that to get what im missing...these are all meals for the day. They slightly vary every week. Protein 150+ evry day. Keto on rest days. Water only throughout the day and night. One diet soda with first meal.

i'm hungry haha :D

Everybody can get a huge gut if they take a pic bending over. Using gear after a year is way to early, you have hardly learned anything about your body yet. Since you have already started gear you are now dependant on using gear to look good. Not the best approach. The first year or two you should have done basic full body work outs 3 days pr week for example. Using heavy basic exercises and adding a little isolation movements. I suggest you start with this to get you mass up.

IF can be useful for people who want to cut as it is easier to control appetite this way but for a blast or putting on muscle it is sub par to spreading your meals out during the day.

If you are doing ketogenic diet then that will not burn fat better the meals spread out during the day. It may be equal, but not better. Again, it is useful because ketones blunt your appetite. Studies show this. Also, look at the countries who have typically a lot of carbs and vegetables in their diet (white rice = most Asian countries) and little protein; they are the leanest populations (at least before the western fast food culture was introduced). The population that eats ketogenic? Inuits. They are healthy cardiovascular wise but are all pudgy, not lean at all.

Like others have said; get a knowledgeable person to set up a program based on basic lifts as you need to put on some mass. Get your diet straightened out as Elvia said, it is no where near optimal.

You only eat once a day? How much do you eat in that one meal?

I can put down 2000 calories in one sitting but sometimes ill split that in 2 meals depending if i want more of a variety of food. As long as i hit my macros and calories it shouldn't matter how many times a day i eat to do it.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828