over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Test/Tren Cruise/Cut Protocol Log

I have no problems with it. Been doing it for almost 2 years now. Its an IF technique. No difference in body composition eating same amount of calories in 3-6 meals vs 1. By the time i get hungry at the end of the day i get to stuff my face till im full and its my post workout meal. Dont like to tease myself with lil kid meals. Plus i get more spare time through out the day cus i only have to cook once instead of multiple times. Less cooking=less cleaning.

Last edited:
Theres a couple million Asians who eat one meal per day who regularly love to over 100 years old who would disagree

I think eating very low calories all your life does extend life, these people are probably eating 1k calories per day and are basically hibernating. The low metabolic rate extends life.

Think of an engine running at 1k rpm and the other at 2k rpm, the 2k rpm will break faster.

New Clues to Low-Calorie Diets and Longer Life

But I think this lifestyle is not possible with our busy lives and the sacrifice is probably not worth the extra years

I have no problems with it. Been doing it for almost 2 years now. Its an IF technique. No difference in body composition eating same amount of calories in 3-6 meals vs 1. By the time i get hungry at the end of the day i get to stuff my face till im full and its my post workout meal. Dont like to tease myself with lil kid meals. Plus i get more spare time through out the day cus i only have to cook once instead of multiple times. Less cooking=less cleaning.

Check your morning blood sugar and report back

Im not worried about it..i keep a BP Cuff handy.

You will not "feel" a fasting blood sugar over 100 but people with fasting blood sugar over 100 are almost guaranteed to develop diabetes in the next 10 years if lifestyle changes are not made. Your diet habits have a negative impact of blood sugar and glucose tolerance, in 5-10 years you might be worried about it if you don't at least test

So give me some advice on how to eat on tren. That would be useful. I hear protein isnt that important on it and that carbs are better. Also im goin to be using such a low dose that i dont think it really matters.

You clearly dont know much about drugs OR nutrition/dieting. You need to read more.

Tren DRAMATICALLY increases protein synthesis. More protein = more protein turnover... I would say that makes protein all the more important.

Also, I'm trying to say this nicely, but if you want to continue to get advice on this board you're gonna need to keep the attitude in check

You clearly dont know much about drugs OR nutrition/dieting. You need to read more.

Tren DRAMATICALLY increases protein synthesis. More protein = more protein turnover... I would say that makes protein all the more important.

Also, I'm trying to say this nicely, but if you want to continue to get advice on this board you're gonna need to keep the attitude in check

But saying i look like shit is cool tho. Alright.

Maybe I missed it in this thread but what's your reasoning for cutting at this point in time? If I were you I would be in bulk mode with how lean you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I missed it in this thread but what's your reasoning for cutting at this point in time? If I were you I would be in bulk mode with how lean you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. I want to be able to see my abs more

2. I want to be leaner b4 bulking again

3. Still not happy with the way my stomach looks

1. I want to be able to see my abs more

2. I want to be leaner b4 bulking again

3. Still not happy with the way my stomach looks

No offense but your abs just aren't well developed. Its going to be difficult to get them very defined.

If you're using gear - especially tren - theres no reason why you couldnt recomp while eating around maintenance.

You're so averse to putting on any fat I wouldnt "bulk" just eat slightly above maintenance by adding carbs around your work out

What date is your bikini competition? :cool:

Seriously though, you eat like a bird, and ask advice on drugs on a forum that's riddled with ACTUAL bodybuilders?

What exactly did you expect to hear?

You wan't to be "aesthetic" (whatever the fuck that means), but you don't really carry enough muscle to pull that off either. Your structure and your genetics usually determine if you will have that look, and trust me you're nowhere close to maxing out your frame where becoming blocky becomes an issue.

Keep doing what you're doing if you want to impress middle school cheerleaders at the local YMCA, otherwise buckle down, and learn to eat for size. How you look with that size is up to your genetics. You can't train, or eat to look like Frank Zane.

P.S- You will get shit on here, because you ask for advice then flame experienced members like Elvia for giving it to you.

What date is your bikini competition? :cool:

Seriously though, you eat like a bird, and ask advice on drugs on a forum that's riddled with ACTUAL bodybuilders?

What exactly did you expect to hear?

You wan't to be "aesthetic" (whatever the fuck that means), but you don't really carry enough muscle to pull that off either. Your structure and your genetics usually determine if you will have that look, and trust me you're nowhere close to maxing out your frame where becoming blocky becomes an issue.

Keep doing what you're doing if you want to impress middle school cheerleaders at the local YMCA, otherwise buckle down, and learn to eat for size. How you look with that size is up to your genetics. You can't train, or eat to look like Frank Zane.

P.S- You will get shit on here, because you ask for advice then flame experienced members like Elvia for giving it to you.

Cool story bro

No offense but your abs just aren't well developed. Its going to be difficult to get them very defined.

If you're using gear - especially tren - theres no reason why you couldnt recomp while eating around maintenance.

You're so averse to putting on any fat I wouldnt "bulk" just eat slightly above maintenance by adding carbs around your work out

I wouldnt mind to recomp but do u think its possible with the doses im using?

Day 5

.25 test-e/.3cc tren-e

Feeling great all week.

Appetite is through the roof.

Awesome workouts

Weight goes up fast and come down fast lol

Placebo?

Attachments

• 2017-03-31_22.43.42-1.jpg
    2017-03-31_22.43.42-1.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 122
I wouldnt mind to recomp but do u think its possible with the doses im using?

Whether you recomp or not isn't so much up to the drugs or amounts that your using....as it is your diet and training. The drugs are just an aid. You should have no problem putting on size and staying pretty lean on this stack if your diet is good and your training is intense

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131