advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My thoughts on GH serum tests and what they really mean.

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I'm posting this here as it relates to lab tests more but I wanted to share my thoughts and see your opinions. I have done a ton of GH serum tests on all sorts of gh's. Been doing this back before it became the popular way to test. From what I have concluded the GH serum test is a good indicator of how many iu's of GH are really in a vial but has nothing to do with the purity of the GH. Example I tested 10iu out of an 18iu serostim straight from the pharmacy. My score was 19. I know for sure that is a true 10iu so I can set that as a standard. Rips and kefei's gave me low/mid 20's and hyges gave me a 29. Now I had the same effects running 4iu per day of serostims as I did on 6iu's hyges only diff is the hyges gave me more water weight. Other brands I have used like somastin gave me a 19 yet 4iu's somastin felt much weaker than 4iu's serostim. Kigtropins gave me a 2 lol and a few generics gave me an 8. It's funny because I noticed I dropped a lot of water when running the fake/low dosed GH which makes sense. So from what I've concluded is the hyges probably had closer to 15iu per vial and the rips and kefei's around 12-13iu. #'s vary for everyone but for me I know I can set 19 as a true dose of 10iu and judge off that. However the quality of GH i think makes a difference and can't be tested through a GH serum test. I know there is some speculation that igf levels are higher on pharm grade GH v.s. Generics even though many pharm grade GH serum scores are lower than generics. I wish I did igf as well on all the serum tests I have done as that may have been a better indicator however would 3hrs be enough to see an increase in igf or would it be better to wait longer. I only did an igf test once which was with kefei's. My GH serum was 23 and my igf was 310 range 88-246. My baseline igf sucks it's in the mid 100's.Anyway those are just my thought. Last week I tested 10iu humatrope(the king of all GH) and I got an igf test done as well. Should have results mon/tues. the only thing that sucks is in the past with all my tests I followed the exact regimen. Got up shot 10iu's and about 30min later had the same breakfast of 50g whey and 1.5cups oatmeal. This time I needed other bloodwork as well which required fasting so I got up took my shot, ate nothing and got the test 3hrs later. From my research food does not really affect HGH at all like it does peptides and my glucose levels were pretty much the same fasting versus when I ate in the past So Hopefully food doesn't skew the results but we shall see.

Last edited:
I only read the first few lines and seen already your off.

The one thing I have learned from all the tests
is it is a very generic and raw way of "testing"
Its very useful and a great way to see if there is hgh present.
But its not accurate enough to say how many iu are in the vial or how many mg.
so your saying how many iu the products you listed have is an assumption or guess.

Also,
Can you share some of these serum tests you have back from before it was a popular method? Have you posted any of the results here?
I only ask because I see guys say that all the time. Ohhh, I was doing it years before it was known or popular.
To my knowledge it was First Brought to any forum here at promuscle by a Dr
under the user name Alpha6164. He brought the idea here along with some graphs from some Big name company's.
I could look up the dates I guess out of curiousity.
Now I see it Used and mentioned across nearly ever forum and even by sources as a selling point across the world.
But It gets my curiousity up when I see guys say they were doing it Long before it was known etc etc

Right now the 1st ranked GH source on Eroids (this forum has about 1200 sources, it's not an exclusive place like professionamuscle) has been tested last days more then a couple of times with low/bunk IGF1 serum tests, and they also compared it to baseline just to ensure a proper indication, up till last couple of weeks there have been dozens of perfect tests from this source,
I guess we all figure out the importance of these tests to ensure consistent quality supply

The first member or mention of any member ( to my knowledge) taking an hgh serum test is a guy named exphysiologist88. He reported it here with the scann
in late 2011. We was excited about the great score of 8. So that was EARLY on
and I believe he is the first to post a scanned result.
Before that there was plenty of testing, but always IGF tests.
serum testing started and took off here rite after our group hgh analyzing project.

Later in Early 2012 is When Osiris mentions it and Alpha explains it and brings the graphs.

so your saying how many iu the products you listed have is an assumption or guess.

Also,
Can you share some of these serum tests you have back from before it was a popular method? Have you posted any of the results here?
I only ask because I see guys say that all the time. Ohhh, I was doing it years before it was known or popular.
under the user name Alpha6164. He brought the idea here along with some graphs from some Big name company's.
Now I see it Used and mentioned across nearly ever forum and even by sources as a selling point across the world.
But It gets my curiousity up when I see guys say they were doing it Long before it was known etc etc

Im not sure on this board when the GH serum tests were talked about but on other boards it seemed like it was around 8years ago or so. It could have been much longer though. I will dig through all my lab tests and put up pics of them all with the dates and what GH I tested. I agree with you that is a generic way of testing and great for knowing if actual HGH is present. And yes when I was referring to the iu per vial that is an assumption as nobody could truly know unless an extensive lab test was done. I personally just felt that since serostim is pharm grade that would be a good GH to use as my base. If 10iu gave me a score of 19 I would "assume" that 19 "for me" would be what 10iu's of GH should give me. So then I could "assume" if I score a 29 on hyges then that would roughly be 15iu's (10x29/19=15.2) Again this is pure speculation. I was just pondering my thoughts.

P.S. I have been here since 2009 but the past few years havent been active due to such a busy schedule. My has a lot changed. So much more useful info. I feel like I could spend 5 full days reading everything. If I only had the time :(

Last edited:
I should have worded it better thebigone.
I see looking at your old posts you do a lot of labs. I just didn't see any serum tests posted here.

If there were forums doing it
5 years ago I would love to see that. Not saying it couldn't be, just that I had never heard of it before here. But I do not get to many of the other sites.

Please do post the results!
Even if not old ones the new ones. It helps everyone

Thebigone, I wouldn't mind seeing your humatrope igf results when they come in, thanks!!

How many tests have ya done on what you use as your standard the Sero's @ 10 iu's The 19. The reason I ask is I would agree that would be a good standard to use, However was it SQ IM? what was the timing? as these are critical factors in getting the peak serum test result captured.
I myself have had my highest scores on U.S. Pharma grade.
Perhaps everyone is different with this as well.
I would also agree to some xtent we can tell how much HGH is in a vial with a Serum...
This is about where Serum testing started here rAJ can correct this If I am wrong........

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...n-hgh-self-testing-methods-igf-hgh-serum.html

HGH has a Aprox. Molecular weight of 22,124.
Seeing various Mass spec/HPLC reports and these weights being different
Brings a question to me , I am sure the lab is looking for the proper weight +/- something. if the HGH we use is outside of that parameter. will the serum test be less? will it be less effective?
My guess would be it would have to test lower on a Serum if it is outside of this criteria.

http://www.jbc.org/content/256/5/2395.full.pdf

Last edited:
Oh and BTW Mr. Big1,
We have a thread here the HGH testing thread that Mr. RP started, we have many many tests there, IGF-1, Serums,and alot of discussions on HGH, testing, Manufacturing,Ect.,Ect.
We are always looking for Members knowledge, Opinions and test results if ya care to contribute.....
I thought I knew ya from there but a deeper look I do not.
So :welcome: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/118858-hgh-testing-168.html

I should have worded it better thebigone.
I see looking at your old posts you do a lot of labs. I just didn't see any serum tests posted here.

If there were forums doing it
5 years ago I would love to see that. Not saying it couldn't be, just that I had never heard of it before here. But I do not get to many of the other sites.

Please do post the results!
Even if not old ones the new ones. It helps everyone

I'm pretty certain I read about serum testing on other popular board before it was discussed much here. However, within just a few months the word spread and everybody on numerous boards knew about it.

Let's see it gulf? Shoot me a link?

I always did it the same way. Wake up, 10iu's IM in the side delt and bloods fine 3hrs later. I logged my timing as well but it was always within 2:50min-3hrs. Tomorrow I'm going to dig through the labs I have from privatemdlabs and direct labs and I'll try and make a post with all of them in the same thread with what brand it was,etc... Guessing I'd say I've done at least 8 or so.

How many tests have ya done on what you use as your standard the Sero's @ 10 iu's The 19. The reason I ask is I would agree that would be a good standard to use, However was it SQ IM? what was the timing? as these are critical factors in getting the peak serum test result captured.
I myself have had my highest scores on U.S. Pharma grade.
Perhaps everyone is different with this as well.
I would also agree to some xtent we can tell how much HGH is in a vial with a Serum...
This is about where Serum testing started here rAJ can correct this If I am wrong........

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...n-hgh-self-testing-methods-igf-hgh-serum.html

HGH has a Aprox. Molecular weight of 22,124.
Seeing various Mass spec/HPLC reports and these weights being different
Brings a question to me , I am sure the lab is looking for the proper weight +/- something. if the HGH we use is outside of that parameter. will the serum test be less? will it be less effective?
My guess would be it would have to test lower on a Serum if it is outside of this criteria.

http://www.jbc.org/content/256/5/2395.full.pdf

I'm by no means an expert (I would qualify rajjin/rp/buck/muscle/etc as experts) but with my scores alone an individual could say that the gh I run is undressed. My lab results are typically on the low side of things. Muscle96s and I have run the same serostims, grey tops, and red tops. I am 99% sure he will score higher. Does that mean that the gh is overdosed? or does it mean that with my scores it is underdosed?

There are far too many variables to give a very factual answer. The best way, in my unexperienced unopinion, is to do an igf-1 test and see how the gh responds to YOU.

Another example; as I have progressed through prep, my liver values (assuming) have sky rocketed based on my addition of orals. Thus making my igf-1 scores (again assuming) lower since my liver is already taxed.

Just my unsolicited opinion :)

Well part of my job is to follow the word around the internet ....

I may clearly say that the most extensive work by far is done here, the reason is that this forum well organized, and when you aim to a target you work together to achieve it, from the mods to the last member.

I'm by no means an expert (I would qualify rajjin/rp/buck/muscle/etc as experts) but with my scores alone an individual could say that the gh I run is undressed. My lab results are typically on the low side of things. Muscle96s and I have run the same serostims, grey tops, and red tops. I am 99% sure he will score higher. Does that mean that the gh is overdosed? or does it mean that with my scores it is underdosed?

There are far too many variables to give a very factual answer. The best way, in my unexperienced unopinion, is to do an igf-1 test and see how the gh responds to YOU.

Another example; as I have progressed through prep, my liver values (assuming) have sky rocketed based on my addition of orals. Thus making my igf-1 scores (again assuming) lower since my liver is already taxed.

Just my unsolicited opinion :)

Mr. Spatan ,
I dont belive Mr. Big 1 is comparing his results to anyone, he is comparing them to his other tests.
He is using his Sero's results (19) as his benchmark ( received straight from a U.S.A. Pharmacy by himself so thought to be as perfect as HGH can b "purity and quantity"). ( just as the MS/ HPLC labs do) if he scores a higher number than that on a said HGH it is thought there must be more HGH and if the number is less there must be less HGH.
IGF-1 a whole nother game IMO

The logic is perfect....
Real world may be different...

Let's see it gulf? Shoot me a link?

I didn't have time to find the exact dates but if u look on OM forum under GH and Peps sub forum, you can go back to at least Jan of 2011 and see where discussions were taking place about the proper protocols for GH serum testing using PrivateMDLabs.

Also,

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner