over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY THOUGHTS ON NUTRITION

Magnum ,
I'm in your offseason diet but fell kind 'flat"....So do you recomaned, I add more fat or more carb..?

My carb is 150 grams per day along with your diet.

My diet is 5 meals a day with 20 gram of fat each...

If a guy is awake from 6am to 11pm, and eating 6 meals a day, what time should his last meal be?

It doesn't matter how late, but in your case I would recommend adding a meal and see how things go, especially if you are hungry later at night.

Magnum ,
I'm in your offseason diet but fell kind 'flat"....So do you recomaned, I add more fat or more carb..?

My carb is 150 grams per day along with your diet.

My diet is 5 meals a day with 20 gram of fat each...

Post the diet please. Thanks

Magnum-What about people that dont like veggies? I like salad and after that my veggie tolerance comes and goes. I like the stuff i a not suppose to have but usually im iffy on the veggies.

Magnum-What about people that dont like veggies? I like salad and after that my veggie tolerance comes and goes. I like the stuff i a not suppose to have but usually im iffy on the veggies.

No biggy at all. Salad is fine, I personally don't eat much veggies either. I like asparagus occasionally and a couple of other things, but I don't eat veggies everyday.

Post the diet please. Thanks

7- 6 whole eggs, 1 Cup of oats

11- 90% 8 oz ground beef ground beef,

3- pre workout, whey protine, 50 grams simple carbs, along with 4 Iu GH

5- Post workout, 50 grams simple carbs, 5iu Insuline

6-6 oz chicken, 1 cup of white rice...

11- 90% 8 oz ground beef...

i'm 200Lbs, 5,6,.

I have one cheat day for 6 meals

I eat every 4-5 hours except the post workout

Thank you for your time bro..

Chris did on his contest prep diet even if it was a smaller amount because he was in contest mode. Look at Chris' diet from week one and kind of taylor it to your needs. Keep carbs as low as possible with pout getting fat, this does not mean to go to zero and that I am against eating carbs. Someone people can tolerate more than others. I just don't see a reason to over eat them.

Magnum,

Just wondering when you say the diet at the beginning are you talking about the diet in the first post or where you had him add some pre-workout carbs into the mix. I am interested in giving something different from my normal routine a try.

thanks,
nsb

Magnum,

Let's take protein for instance . . .

How do you know when your protein intake is too
high, i.e., more then you actually need, and the
gains you attribute all this protein to are actually
from the additional calories contained therein.

Don't want to waste all that expensive protein
when we are really need is more calories, and not
necessarily in the form of protein.

Please advise at your convenience.

Thank you for your continued contributions.

Bout 1.5 per pound some times more, but hard to go into anymore detail since I don't know what you are eating and what you weigh. I don't think that someone needs to eat 6000 cals a day to gain muscle and remember that I do recommend carbs in the offseason.

Magnum,

Just wondering when you say the diet at the beginning are you talking about the diet in the first post or where you had him add some pre-workout carbs into the mix. I am interested in giving something different from my normal routine a try.

thanks,
nsb

In the first post. :)

7- 6 whole eggs, 1 Cup of oats

11- 90% 8 oz ground beef ground beef,

3- pre workout, whey protine, 50 grams simple carbs, along with 4 Iu GH

5- Post workout, 50 grams simple carbs, 5iu Insuline

6-6 oz chicken, 1 cup of white rice...

11- 90% 8 oz ground beef...

i'm 200Lbs, 5,6,.

I have one cheat day for 6 meals

I eat every 4-5 hours except the post workout

Thank you for your time bro..

Got a question, is your weight holding steady?

In the first post. :)

thanks magnum.

Last question, i promise;)

In another post you say you are not against carbs, you just like to keep them low. In the original diet you started chris on for his nationals prep there were no carbs other than the wednesday and saturday. Is this right? I just want to make sure that i am grasping what the diet is fully.

thanks a ton man,
nsb

thanks magnum.

Last question, i promise;)

In another post you say you are not against carbs, you just like to keep them low. In the original diet you started chris on for his nationals prep there were no carbs other than the wednesday and saturday. Is this right? I just want to make sure that i am grasping what the diet is fully.

thanks a ton man,
nsb

Yes one meal on Wed and all day on Sat, but remember that this is a precontest diet.

Chris is going back on the original diet that I gave him at the beginning of his diet. He can certainly grow on this diet. I will make tiny adjustments to it based on his progress. I am advising him to have one cheat meal on Wed and maybe two on Sat. The rest of the time it's strict!

Magnum,

i must have lied about the last question. You are saying that you are putting chris back on the diet that he started prepping for the nationals with for the off-season? You are starting him out on that diet and then adding things as needed to keep him growing through the off-season. I am trying to understand what modifications you would make to that diet for the off-season. Sorry if i am just missing something.

thanks

Magnum,

i must have lied about the last question. You are saying that you are putting chris back on the diet that he started prepping for the nationals with for the off-season? You are starting him out on that diet and then adding things as needed to keep him growing through the off-season. I am trying to understand what modifications you would make to that diet for the off-season. Sorry if i am just missing something.

thanks

No prob. It will be the beginning base diet for him. Obviously I know exactly how he will respond to this specific. I will adjust it as needed. As far as how I won't know until he starts it and has been on it a while.

Monday is the day im starting my base diet again...this week I broke back into training again...

Yes one meal on Wed and all day on Sat, but remember that this is a precontest diet.

Using that same diet as a base plan, how might you adjust it for OFFSEASON to add more muscle but not add too much fat?

Yes, It's holding around 200-203 but didn't gain more than that. It'seem that I get leaner, instead of gaining....

Sometimes getting leaner is gainining.

Yes, It's holding around 200-203 but didn't gain more than that. It'seem that I get leaner, instead of gaining....

If your bf% is dropping, then ur losing pounds, while training and eating correctly, you are putting on some. Don't go by the scale so much. Use your friend the mirror.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131