over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
brother man dealing with shit that very few can even fathom is not easy by any means but I can say that talking with those that have is a great way to help cope with the stress.
I get the same way , somthing small gets under your skin and then is festers and grows and then peoe around you try to help and it makes it worse and then you have added stress from being hateful to people who love you and that pisses you off and before you know it you're on the verge of a rage melt down because of spilled milk!!

trust me brother I know , it's a struggle I deal with constantly and it's impossible for people who haven't been their to understand.

the trivial shit that gets started here over what , what pro is taking what dosage , weather or not carbs are good for dieting , if some jackoff proclaims himself a "guru"
it's just not worth it bud , I've gotten a little wound up from time to time and had to step back and refocus , make a call to sombody special.
it's gonna happen over and over , it's just something we have to deal with and if we don't learn that the stress will cause a massive escalation then it'll eat at you like a virus.

CG , you're a great guy with alot of good info!! dont let some Internet BS get you all worked up!!

"don't sweat the petty stuff , just pet the sweaty stuff"

Not gonna get deeply involved here. I have accounts here at pro m
Muscle d and getbig
I look up to b boy and the truth he speaks. I still to this day talk about big a thread here's the truth when guys think its JUST about diet and small amounts of aas. Yeah who they kidding.

I have been a member on this board for 3-4 years. When I first logged in seeing some of the monsters we got on here brad Q Lenny just to name a few i set out to be like those guys I started researching

Johnny Smiles!! I spoke with this man from day one of me being a member here he has never bull shit me and gave me the truth

Brad (b boy) probably the one on this board I look up to the most.. His post are strait forward and honest. He explained the bible to me in pms as well
As helped and just shot the shit with me

Phill hernon always helped me out with info

Concrete guy has also given me good advice

Big A sits back And probably laughs at a lot of these post when he made his thread here's the truth it shut up a lot of people

John Meadows!!!!!!!!!! My mentor right now

Also note I Big Chef wish ur mum the best bro b boy sorry for the lost of your mum to cancer. Mine had ovarian cancer 2 year ago the hardest thing to deal with and prep for a how she pulled through and I was able to spend mothers day with her yesterday ;)

concrete.

I logged in to your site.
made a post , on the thread discussing our brother here , big chef.
all I said was that he was nothing but helpful to me.
I did not disrespect you or your site in any way.

I got banned for that.

are you still on the fence?
are you behind the bann?

concrete.

I got banned for that.

are you behind the bann?

I have ban ConcreteGuy...until he takes down the nasty thread about me at gh15 until further notice!

Not gonna get deeply involved here. I have accounts here at pro m
Muscle d and getbig
I look up to b boy and the truth he speaks. I still to this day talk about big a thread here's the truth when guys think its JUST about diet and small amounts of aas. Yeah who they kidding.

I have been a member on this board for 3-4 years. When I first logged in seeing some of the monsters we got on here brad Q Lenny just to name a few i set out to be like those guys I started researching

Johnny Smiles!! I spoke with this man from day one of me being a member here he has never bull shit me and gave me the truth

Brad (b boy) probably the one on this board I look up to the most.. His post are strait forward and honest. He explained the bible to me in pms as well
As helped and just shot the shit with me

Phill hernon always helped me out with info

Concrete guy has also given me good advice

Big A sits back And probably laughs at a lot of these post when he made his thread here's the truth it shut up a lot of people

John Meadows!!!!!!!!!! My mentor right now

Also note I Big Chef wish ur mum the best bro b boy sorry for the lost of your mum to cancer. Mine had ovarian cancer 2 year ago the hardest thing to deal with and prep for a how she pulled through and I was able to spend mothers day with her yesterday ;)

Thanks bro. Glad you spend mother's day with your Mom. :)

I have ban ConcreteGuy...until he takes down the nasty thread about me at gh15 until further notice!

Hey BC...as you've read, I've supported you over there...so you know where I stand. All this internet shit...is shit...sorry that a thread was started and guys who don't know you, or have never dealt with you, have created all of this.

CG has supported you, Thatbloke, myself, and others.

I mean look at this...a thread here, a thread there...you're a popular dude!! Anyway, in regard to "the thread" over there...another mod started the thread, and I'm not certain that CG can take it down. I can't access the site now, so I can't go over there to read at this time.

When I was there last night, the tide changed, and started to become very positive, with the help of Imabadman and others.

Have you been banned over there?

Peace and respect...

Hey BC...as you've read, I've supported you over there...so you know where I stand. All this internet shit...is shit...sorry that a thread was started and guys who don't know you, or have never dealt with you, have created all of this.

CG has supported you, Thatbloke, myself, and others.

I mean look at this...a thread here, a thread there...you're a popular dude!! Anyway, in regard to "the thread" over there...another mod started the thread, and I'm not certain that CG can take it down. I can't access the site now, so I can't go over there to read at this time.

When I was there last night, the tide changed, and started to become very positive, with the help of Imabadman and others.

Have you been banned over there?

Peace and respect...

Yer I was ban, they must have track Aussie IP. Its all good bro, if I am becoming infamous lmao! I appreciate the PM guys supporting me over there etc. I will talk to CG and see whats happening and take it from there. All I want is respect and leave me alone and stop sending me death threats to my damn email. They think I am protecting the fucking scammers etc. Couldnt give a shit what they think but honestly they dont know me very well. People have lied over there saying BigChef said this and that in private message bout there orders got lost and they lied to make it look bad on me and they think I am protecting the scammers etc and I am against scammers so that why I set up a thread to help our members to be wary of fake emails etc. I just want people and our members to becareful who they listen to especially gh15. Anybody can preach HGH and Insulin and make there ears itch and its pretty dangerous to listen to there bullshit. I bet you any money that gh15 doesnt know jack shit about dieting, all he says is eat fucking ice cream and eat Maccas and eat KFC and shit and still have abs....what a fucking joke! lmao!
I hope things will return to normal. I am not asking for trouble, but I do speak my mind...

Last edited:
chef, like others said, i really don't know if concreteguy can just take down a thread, im sure he can as mod, but unless the other mods agree they will just put it back up. I have no powers to do antying behind the scenes, my title comes from respect only i have no powers, just special privleges. the thread did turn postitive at least at the end. honestly i will wish all this shit would end....ALL OF IT! :naughty:

concrete.

I got banned for that.

are you behind the bann?

Hey big man! What might have happened, is they may have thought you were/are Big C. From what has been shared, they really don't want to ban anyone for anything being said...freedom to say what you want to say, without the fear of a ban.

Since CG is currently banned here, he won't see this message...and won't be able to answer directly until things get worked out.

I think it is a case of mistaken identity...but that is me. I have no issues with going to CG and asking him what's up with the ban. ;)

Respect

chef, like others said, i really don't know if concreteguy can just take down a thread, im sure he can as mod, but unless the other mods agree they will just put it back up. I have no powers to do antying behind the scenes, my title comes from respect only i have no powers, just special privleges. the thread did turn postitive at least at the end. honestly i will wish all this shit would end....ALL OF IT! :naughty:

Brad, all I am asking is respect, simple as that. I dont harm people or threaten people on the internet at all. I want this to end providing if they take my name off and show some loyalty to PM and members.....and I will let this go and it will be forgotten...and close this thread down!

Respect!

Thread lock for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner