over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know BigA except for what he posts here on the open board at ProM, but i've worked with a lot of the staff he has here, over at the UG, and I can say with 100% certainty that none of them have ever tried to purposely protect a scammer that I know of there. Unless they do a complete 180 on their beliefs over here, I don't see that as true. When it comes to sources, yea some are better than others, but when you have so many involved, there are many factors that come into play.

There are tons of businessmen just like Dante, but I find it funny how GH15 somehow singles him out....almost like there is a jealousy thing, or somebody trying to compete with linked vested interests. I do have my suspicions....

bboy - Why is it that when people on getbig and GH15's board talk shit about promuscle, you do not stick up for us and defend us? Also, on the contrary, why when people on here talk shit about GH15 do you stick up for him? Like BigA stated earlier; actions speak louder than words.

I believe your question has been answered in post #155

Long story short...his trying to stay out of all this drama which makes sense because we all come to these forums to learn something, help others, and relax a little by talking about what we like. When one person is on multiple forums they can't go around and defend one forum because their friends on the other forums are going to go WTF. So the smart thing to do is to just not say anything and stay out of the way.

I don't know BigA except for what he posts here on the open board at ProM, but i've worked with a lot of the staff he has here, over at the UG, and I can say with 100% certainty that none of them have ever tried to purposely protect a scammer that I know of there. Unless they do a complete 180 on their beliefs over here, I don't see that as true. When it comes to sources, yea some are better than others, but when you have so many involved, there are many factors that come into play.

There are tons of businessmen just like Dante, but I find it funny how GH15 somehow singles him out....almost like there is a jealousy thing, or somebody trying to compete with linked vested interests. I do have my suspicions....

It is weak on this GH figure to single out a good man like Dante who offers his knowledge and does not hide from what he believes. I do not know much about this GH figure except from what I hear and to be honest I just stay the hell away from it all!

While that being said, people I listen to are the vets on this board, that includes Brad, trust me Brad has offered great advice over the years to me, as so many others have as well!

Last edited:
It is weak on this GH figure to single out a good man like Dante who offers his knowledge and does not hide from what he believes. I do not know much about this GH figure except from what I hear and to be honest I just stay the hell away from it all!

Lenny, my friend--do YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Don't get involved in the politics or the drama, just read the GH15 bible and formulate your own opinions. I wish you the best. :)

Lenny, my friend--do YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Don't get involved in the politics or the drama, just read the GH15 bible and formulate your own opinions. I wish you the best. :)

Trust me, I am anti drama and I would rather watch a movie, lol! And I would rather not read the bible, but formulate my knowledge from the people from this board I have came, trusted, and known over the years. But, at the end of the day, I have to find what works with my body by applying trial and error from the acquired knowledge over the years. If we want a TRUTH thread, why not just read BIG A's thread or BBoy's thread...I trust them, but still am super conservative on many things, I take steps up the ladder :)

Just like you have Ross, you apply what you believe works for your body:headbang:

Trust me, I am anti drama and I would rather watch a movie, lol! And I would rather not read the bible, but formulate my knowledge from the people from this board I have came, trusted, and known over the years. But, at the end of the day, I have to find what works with my body by applying trial and error from the acquired knowledge over the years. If we want a TRUTH thread, why not just read BIG A's thread or BBoy's thread...I trust them, but still am super conservative on many things, I take steps up the ladder :)

Just like you have Ross, you apply what you believe works for your body:headbang:

awesome post lenny. this journey is not about finding what works universally but rather what works for us each individually. I an the same way, I read, learn and experiment and take the most effective things for me and string them together.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

awesome post lenny. this journey is not about finding what works universally but rather what works for us each individually. I an the same way, I read, learn and experiment and take the most effective things for me and string them together.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

You guys get it. I'm suprised more don't. Who cares what works for everyone else, I care what works for me. This is why I don't hire a prep coach. My goal each year is to take my previously learned knowledge and use it to better myself, just like you guys do.

Now your going to pool me with cowardly fiends that kill women and children with no discrimination? Really?........for real?

Surely, you are not that thick, are you??

As for "man when i was in the isle of the damned you mods talked to me like if was fucking dog shit, cussed me, called me bitches, out of all of you the only ones that i would call family is jello and rajjin" - i treated you with respect even though you showed me none at all (except jello and raj

Yes, I want to see where I spoke to him that way as well on that forum.

bboy - Why is it that when people on getbig and GH15's board talk shit about promuscle, you do not stick up for us and defend us? Also, on the contrary, why when people on here talk shit about GH15 do you stick up for him? Like BigA stated earlier; actions speak louder than words.

Brad, this is the question you need to answer. Stop dodging the questions, be a man and answer the question. If you believe so strongly about this issue, surely you are man enough to answer it straight up.

Now your going to pool me with cowardly fiends that kill women and children with no discrimination? Really?........for real?
You of all people for Christ's sake.
You want to talk about military analogies? Pretend for a moment that you have laid motionless for up to 13 hours at a time. That you have pissed and shit yourself without thinking twice because the thought of disclosing your position is so terrifying it's not a second thought. Pretend the percussion from a bomb blast has ruptured your lower left lat leaving it to look purple all the time and deformed. Your internally bleeding out. That the blast took your spotter out stone cold dead at the moment of impact. The feeling of being alone is overwhelming and you only continue to do what it is your trained to do out of instinct. You loose sence of time and how many days you have been out. Your fright flight instincts are all your running on and thoughts of family and moments you had with them are like things you read about in a book and you wonder if these people realy exist. It all seams so fare away know. Pretend afetr this explosion you remained at your position and then went 12 kilometers farther into a hostile area and completed what was questionable with a spotter in the first place. This taking place with seven days of radio silence. Imagine the feeling of returning to radio with a code and finding out they had written you off days ago and don't even believe who you are?........Well thtas enough of that shit, I can see I wil be back to counseling vary soon, thank you.

I respect you BIGA. But please don't judge me until you have walked in my shoes. Few have. Comparing me to AL Qaeda isn't fair. It's distasteful. "I stand for what is best in men." This from the mouth of a President. You obviously have no appreciation for who I am or what I have gave for you and this country your making a wonderful living in. It is the same freedoms that I stand for.
How can you say I have been shown more latitude than I deserve. Making these accusations about anyone would call for some form of representation.
That's fair and the American way. I assure you my character is on pare with yours. I hope nothing but the best for you, as you should for me. The places I have been and some of the decisions I have made in life I have questioned over and over. It's the ghost that haunt me.
This is an inter net form and a place to make friends and share a common goal we have. Having seen and been the places I have I could NEVER unerstand you anology. I just don't get ti. This is the inter net and a place to have fun and relax for me. Nothing more.
And please don't question my response to terror in our country.

CG, you aren't the only one here that's served an has gone thru shit. Even another member here an I have pm'd regarding PTSD issues from time we served. You need to relax an realize BigA analogy was just that. I understood that and i wouldnt be offended in that aspect if it was said to me. The fact that your taking it that personal means you may need more help bro an I'm saying this for no other reason than I've been thru it. Lost friends, been shot, an deaf in one ear from an IED blast. I still deal with PTSD from time to time. Took me along time to adapt back to life I still have issues from time to time.

Bboy,

You live long enough and everybody fails to protect a friend when they should have stood up. Therefore most all of us know both sides of that coin.

Explaining away or trying to justify our lack of response is just bullshit.

We failed to step up when we should have. We all had our reasons and they were really mostly a weakness within us.

You got a whopping from family and if you can not grasp that its your problem.

We read the " he hates IP " and it kinda left us feeling: so phucking what, we got no problem stepping up and defending IP, but if you can not see why common decency would have many of this family stepping up and defending IP, well again, its your problem.

Is he perfect? is big chef?, is PM or anyone else? of course not.

But some of us do not care about status anymore, We believe doing the right thing is more important to us than that.

IPG

Last edited:
Brad, this is the question you need to answer. Stop dodging the questions, be a man and answer the question. If you believe so strongly about this issue, surely you are man enough to answer it straight up.
you know what bigA this is getting crazy, how about i ask the million members where they were when i was in the fucking thunderdome taking up for this board, where were all these fucking internet tough guys then, gh15.org is a fucking playground of pinky fuzzy nice bunny rabbits compared to the cruel, dark, thunderdome, there are no bodybuilders there, just sick twisted bro's that have nothing better to do that wreak havoc and fucking tear people apart and make then go crying to their momma's. where were all these tought guys then, i remember queefer and a few others, but where the fuck was the rest of these tough guys questioning me?

where the fuck was muscle96ss??, i'll tell you where they were all here hiding with their dicks tucked between their legs while the few brave of us went to the thunderdome and defended this board, i wanted to stay out of it then, but i know those guys mean fucking business, and will get into your personal like, call your boss, harass your wife, all kinds of crazy shit.

im not getting into this shit! just like the other pm members that are members at that board.

Bboy,

You live long enough and everybody fails to protect a friend when they should have stood up. Therefore most all of us know both sides of that coin.

Explaining away or trying to justify are lack of response is just bullshit.

We failed to step up when we should have. We all had are reasons and they were really mostly a weakness within us.

You got a whopping from family and if you can not grasp that its your problem.

We read the " he hates IP " and it kinda left us feeling: so phucking what, we got no problem stepping up and defending IP, but if you can not see why common decency would have many of this family stepping up and defending IP, well again, its your problem.

Is he perfect? is big chef?, is PM or anyone else? of course not.

But some of us do not care about status anymore, I believe doing the right thing is more important to us than that.

IPG
well just so you know I DEFENDED YOU, cause i was called out by a board member about my backing you, and i said your products are good and i use them and they are working for me (no one wants to argue that cause i will slap a picture on that ass in a minute). gh15 is not gonna bring down this board, kami is a sponsor here and gh15 fucking loves kami, ARL is a sponsor here and members there fucking love ARL. trust me when i say that gh15 likes bigA or at least he use to, its stuff like this thats pushing the buttons..."choose sides" ..."you are either with us or against us", thats what is getting the pot stirred. this would be nothing if people would just let it be.

I signed up at getbig when the whole GH15 shit started and honestly never went back , I actualy don't think I even logged on due to waiting for a confermation , and I'm glad I dident.

for me personally I don't have a reason to go anyplace else , their is enough wisdom here from people that are so willing to help I don't see what I could benefit from going else where.

everybody is gonna disagree with sombody else about somthing at some point, I can't see why somthing as trevial as some he said she said bullshit is goi g to end up causing nothing but drama and termoil between people that as like family.

I haven't kept up with any of this as to who said what about who from what board or whatever , it does kinda bug me that threats have been made and I'm realy hoping it's just some assclown keyboard cowboys running their cocksucker to much.

BigA is the boss here , he has appointed some guys to run the shop when he is out , their are rules and the mods enforce them, yea I'm sure some guys get a little more leeway than other with statements made but that the same with anything anywhere you go. I hated to see b-boy leave when he did and i hate that Buselmo left both of these men have tons of smarts to share and I feel it's a waste that they don't like to contribute as much.

I sure hope all this smooths over and everybody can just accept what has happened , if you feel you were slighted in some way by sombody then you know from here out who you can't trust , just like real life , sombody at some point who you though you could trust is going to do something to make you question their loyalties

CG, you aren't the only one here that's served an has gone thru shit. Even another member here an I have pm'd regarding PTSD issues from time we served. You need to relax an realize BigA analogy was just that. I understood that and i wouldnt be offended in that aspect if it was said to me. The fact that your taking it that personal means you may need more help bro an I'm saying this for no other reason than I've been thru it. Lost friends, been shot, an deaf in one ear from an IED blast. I still deal with PTSD from time to time. Took me along time to adapt back to life I still have issues from time to time.

Rory, I trully appreciate you saying this. I'm the poster child for PTSD. Much of my life had gone by before they found out about PTSD, or gave it a name.
There is no dought I'm broken goods. "guess I should come with a dsclaimer
"Warning, doesn't play well with others at times". 30 plus years later and the sound of a chopper brings me back to hearing that jolly green comming in. It was just way more than I signed up for. Way. I'm sure you know how it just builds and builds. Your standing juggling balls and someone keeps throwing one extra in over and over. I think the reason I respond so well to prepping is because I put the meds down. Any day I wake up and I'm not wearing a one sleeve shirt is a good one. Been there , done that.

I shouldn't have brought this up. It was a mistake. I have already had to take something to colm down. I really can't talk about it and when I do it just comes out like high pressure steam. I start punishing everyone in my life thats close to me.

You think I can't stand back objectively and read my own posts? There are times I have read them and wonder who the hell wrote them.

I'm just doing the best I can with the tools I have left to work with.

I'm glad your doing well. God Bless!

CG

CG,

I have nothing against you mate.but you are not the only one that served under fire here.
in our unit loyalty came first , second and third.
If you would be just staying "on the fence", as you seem to be doing here, for one minute , you would be out and would lose trust for ever . I think you know it.

Rory, I trully appreciate you saying this. I'm the poster child for PTSD. Much of my life had gone by before they found out about PTSD, or gave it a name.
There is no dought I'm broken goods. "guess I should come with a dsclaimer
"Warning, doesn't play well with others at times". 30 plus years later and the sound of a chopper brings me back to hearing that jolly green comming in. It was just way more than I signed up for. Way. I'm sure you know how it just builds and builds. Your standing juggling balls and someone keeps throwing one extra in over and over. I think the reason I respond so well to prepping is because I put the meds down. Any day I wake up and I'm not wearing a one sleeve shirt is a good one. Been there , done that.

I shouldn't have brought this up. It was a mistake. I have already had to take something to colm down. I really can't talk about it and when I do it just comes out like high pressure steam. I start punishing everyone in my life thats close to me.

You think I can't stand back objectively and read my own posts? There are times I have read them and wonder who the hell wrote them.

I'm just doing the best I can with the tools I have left to work with.

I'm glad your doing well. God Bless!

CG

Pm me anytime bro. I'm here aside from any forum drama. This is a whole different issue and I understand bro. This forum an the members have helped me an continue to. From the outside people see one persona but from the inside it's completely different. I'm on here an love it here. I thank Phil, BigA, JJB, Raj, an others for being here to help anytime I need it. And I've needed it quite a bit. People don't realize how much little things can mean to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner