over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Tinder experience

Went to a hotel pool party this weekend. Never knew these things were so common or even existed. Easily 20 females to 1 male. Dudes with fat rolls and diet induced gyno were getting tons of play.
I was there with my current lady so action is already set it stone.
But if I was by myself I would have slayed.
Gentlemen... if you are having problems getting laid and these joe public guys are getting some run, then the problem must not be the female...
I mean the females I saw were all in their 20s early 30s. Just giving attention to any schmo who came up to them.
The 30,40+ divorced females I saw there probably would sucked off a guy right there just to have a man for the night... I'm just amazed at how thirtsy these females were and how they cared nothing about muscles or non of that shit we obsess over.
We’re you in Vegas?

What do you mean paper trail?

And if so how would you go about keeping one?
it means, the next day you send a text saying 'really enjoyed your company.. lets go it again.. '
she replies, 'i enjoyed it too.. what are you doing later?'

i do the same thing..

it means, the next day you send a text saying 'really enjoyed your company.. lets go it again.. '
she replies, 'i enjoyed it too.. what are you doing later?'

i do the same thing..
Okso common courtesy to sex them next week or so

Or can space it out once a week , or once every three weeks

Okso common courtesy to sex them next week or so

Or can space it out once a week , or once every three weeks
no.. it shows she is willing to see you again.. if there was an incident, she wouldnt even respond.
you dont have to see her again.. but just get something(in writing) that shows she is open to another date or whatever.
once you get that, then ghost.

when the metoo thing kicked off, i started sending followups the moment she left my presence.
video that establish a proveable timeline also works.. like after fucking, you go out to eat,,, video shows her
smiling laughing, sitting next to you.. etc.

no.. it shows she is willing to see you again.. if there was an incident, she wouldnt even respond.
you dont have to see her again.. but just get something(in writing) that shows she is open to another date or whatever.

when the metoo thing kicked off, i started sending followups the moment she left my presence.
video that establish a proveable timeline also works.. like after fucking, you go out to eat,,, video shows her
Fuck me, that’s what it’s like nowadays in the dating world! Christ! I’m glad I gotta good woman by my side!

Cage

It wasn’t just tinder. It was tinder, plenty of fish, and ok Cupid. Crazy how easy it was. Went from being married for 10 years with pretty much non existent sex, to having sex 10-20 times a week with multiple different women. It was fun for awhile
This sounds like every bacholars dream but let's be real how many of those women were actually good looking, lol.

This sounds like every bacholars dream but let's be real how many of those women were actually good looking, lol.
Honestly? 80 percent of them were 7 and above. I’m a decent looking guy. And at the time due to divorce I wasn’t training or eating much and was down to a pretty lean good looking 225 at 6,1” instead of the 270 I was waking around prior. Like for instance this 22 year old messaged me on plenty of fish. I was 33 at the time.

Attachments

• 625F1346-A608-4AB6-823A-D285BE89975C.jpeg
    625F1346-A608-4AB6-823A-D285BE89975C.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 48
My tinder app had some weird algorithm going on. I'm only shown hot ass women. No joke every profile the chick is at least an 8/10 or higher. Its smells something fishy and I'm not talking the women on there. Anyone else? Then on log into hinge and bumble every single profile is average or below average with an occasional hotty. Logically these women on hinge and bumble are more open to meeting right away. But im stumped with tinder. I feel it's rigged more so then the other 2.

Fuck me, that’s what it’s like nowadays in the dating world! Christ! I’m glad I gotta good woman by my side!

Cage
Sorta. You just never know with some of these females. If you have some level of quality of life you have to protect it.
Even if you don't you still want to protect yourself from false accusations should she feel scorned once you pull the ghost card.

Ok like if you're on a dry spell and hook up with someone you'd never want to be in a relationship with, or she is not what you expected and didn't look like her profile picture , I got it

It's best to aim higher quality but unfortunately many females don't have many things about her that you desire

Honestly? 80 percent of them were 7 and above. I’m a decent looking guy. And at the time due to divorce I wasn’t training or eating much and was down to a pretty lean good looking 225 at 6,1” instead of the 270 I was waking around prior. Like for instance this 22 year old messaged me on plenty of fish. I was 33 at the time.
Thoroughbreds like that are a dime a dozen in these parts. My weakness.

Ok like if you're on a dry spell and hook up with someone you'd never want to be in a relationship with, or she is not what you expected and didn't look like her profile picture , I got it

It's best to aim higher quality but unfortunately many females don't have many things about her that you desire
No. It means if you're running through females and have no intention of talking to them.again, then you have to take certain precautions. To protect against false allegations should she feel scorned after being pumped and dumped.

My tinder app had some weird algorithm going on. I'm only shown hot ass women. No joke every profile the chick is at least an 8/10 or higher. Its smells something fishy and I'm not talking the women on there. Anyone else? Then on log into hinge and bumble every single profile is average or below average with an occasional hotty. Logically these women on hinge and bumble are more open to meeting right away. But im stumped with tinder. I feel it's rigged more so then the other 2.
I've noticed the same with Bumble. Women on Bumble are average but I've not run into the old bait and switch like on OkCupid. Several times I've met with women that are much older and heavier than what their bio states. Last lady I met from OKCupid looked nothing like her pics.
On the other hand one of the ladies I met from Bumble who's pics were current and a total smoke show told me she was on Valtrex. FML. Nope.
She was really nice and I give her credit for putting it out there on our first date but there's just no way. We did have a follow up because she had never been on the back of a bike and I promised to take her out on my scooter.
Between OLD and meeting women in bars I'm having better luck in bars. OLD can be a lot of texting back and forth that ends up being nothing but a waste of time.

I've noticed the same with Bumble. Women on Bumble are average but I've not run into the old bait and switch like on OkCupid. Several times I've met with women that are much older and heavier than what their bio states. Last lady I met from OKCupid looked nothing like her pics.
On the other hand one of the ladies I met from Bumble who's pics were current and a total smoke show told me she was on Valtrex. FML. Nope.
She was really nice and I give her credit for putting it out there on our first date but there's just no way. We did have a follow up because she had never been on the back of a bike and I promised to take her out on my scooter.
Between OLD and meeting women in bars I'm having better luck in bars. OLD can be a lot of texting back and forth that ends up being nothing but a waste of time.
LOL! I just had the same exact thing happen. Started talking to this sexy little tinker bell blonde on Tinder. Few days before our first date she told me she has herpes. I’m like…. Well… Fuck… It was nice talking to you anyways.

One thing I’ve noticed too about dating apps in my experience, the less I talk about sex with the woman, the more likely she’s gonna wanna fuck me on the first date. I’m 5 for 5 so far.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear