over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Tinder experience

To make it even better, she had just left the Convent.....her plan was to be a nun but quit. I didn't know that until later though.
Holy shit ha ha ha

I can't ready this without dying lmao, funniest post hahahahah

This thread is classic:ROFLMAO:

Back in the day my boss proposed to a woman we worked with. Nice lady, had the features he liked.

The problem was monday morning after it was posted on social media. The dozen other women he dated were upset, they thought they were exclusive or something.

The worst was a woman who had gone on a date with him Friday night. He proposed to someone else on Saturday.

None of us knew. We knew he would date at work and awkwardly flirted. We didn't know his side pieces had side pieces. Made me feel like an idiot being married.

Those dating sites depend on area. Some areas are fish in a barrel... others are pig farms. In some areas eharmony even works for hook ups as some women like the paywall and are selective. Tinder is mostly younger people. Ok Cupid is a mixed bag. Bumble can be fun. Facebook had a dating app.

If you keep striking out, go outside. Non mask places like parks. With Covid, those places are easy. Most guys are out of shape now and people dont like to hook up as much. You could be killing it if people saw you were still in shape.

Speaking of tinder I’ve now deleted all dating sites it feels good what a waste you go from tinder to pof and the same women are on there ok you’ve been on dating sites 5 years and no men have asked for a date ? Or more like you waste men’s time ? 😁

anyway good ridden will do it the old fashion way from now

Hilarious post! What happened at the end? I came around line 30 and lost interest after cleanup. 😆

i havent had any luck
maybe im just worthless,
but i will say, no matter the age there are plenty of 30-50 aged girls. maybe even more but i think i have a limit on mine right now.
plus it does depend where you are because its location oriented so you get girls mostly within 50 miles
milwaukee isnt miami.
i like it, i havent had one contact, but it makes me feel human to realize these women are out there too, adult singles.

theres so many couples looking for dates too,
and whats all the bullshit about sex type labels people give themselves
i can get the gyst of most of them, poly, she-he
but
im 38 years old, i dont care about the labels of, non-monogomous or whatever type crap
i dont even google the sex talk, i dont care and dont want to learn

LOL I've seen girls on an app specifically for threesomes and wild sexual experiences who were also on fucking Hinge saying they were looking for something meaningful. Nuts man, you never know.

When I was 20 something I met a girl online. I was into gym already so I wanted chick which is somehow active. She told me that she loves to ride on a bike. The moment I met her I tought - I bet you only ride downhill......

LOL I've seen girls on an app specifically for threesomes and wild sexual experiences who were also on fucking Hinge saying they were looking for something meaningful. Nuts man, you never know.
Seen the same thing and she wasn’t looking for sex when I asked we matched on tinder but I joined some sex site out of boredom flicking through and there she was I told her I seen her photo profile on that sex app she she made it up obviously said someone must be using her photo lol with a few curse words chucked in she wasn’t that good for a fake profile to be made.

I just don’t get it you tell me you aren’t after sex but you are on a sex apps click your turn ons one was threesome etc just a complete joke and they are always single for years stuck on dating sites

i havent had any luck
plus it does depend where you are because its location oriented so you get girls mostly within 50 miles
milwaukee isnt miami.
Be thankful your not in Omaha haha

I see the same girls on 3-4 different sites and then there’s the ones who I’ve seen for years using the same pic from 5 years ago or more. I also avoid the profiles that emphasize fitness and working out it’s always code for “I’m not in shape but see! I’m working on it!”

I finally hooked a lil younging off Tinder. Just turned 23 bad lil chic. I had something something in store for that one. I got a bottle of that trimax.. We got a motel room and soon as we walked in I'm like take your clothes off and make yourself more comfortable over there on the bed. I gotta go freshin up a bit. Took my backpack in the bathroom acting like I was brushing my teeth. Stuck myself on the side of my dick and it was on. Tore that lil two finger pussy up. Tight wet lil pussy... Nice young c-cups bouncing and dangling.. I put 50 shades of pink all over her young Ass! 4 nuts and 6/7 hours later. I'm like wtf am I going to do with this raging boner. I'm glad I brought the antidote. So now I'm trying to give this shot and I'm aspirating but the syringe keeps filling up full of blood and now I'm making a bloody mess all over the bathroom floor and my dick for sticking myself like four times. Finally I just slammed that shit in there. Of course the syringe is filling full of blood. Duh! My Dick is full of blood.
Now she wants to do it again when she was done but it's too late. Aint nothing gonna get me up now. My shit was black n blue beat up. I was impressed with myself. She was impressed. Never been fucked like that in her young life. A couple days go by and I'm like let's go get freaky. I really wasn't done yet and she's like what for and I'm like I thought we had something going on. She goes Idk why you thought that. Oh Idk bitch because you been blowing me for the last two weeks and we just fucked. She's like oh I'm sorry u caught feelings but I never did. Oh u little bitch. Here I thought I talked this little girl out of her panties and she talked me out of mine. She tried to put me in the friend zone. Let's just be friends and Idk if I can do that the way you act wanting to fuck me all the time.
That's her little game.. To fuck dudes and then put them in the friend zone and try to cause a reaction. Mine was like thanks for the free pussy bitch anytime.
Now a month later this lil whore calls me up again. I take her out to breakfast and finger fucked the shit out of her in her car and made her cream all over the seat. This bitch had the wettest little pussy no lube needed. Im like let's go get a motel Room and she's like Idk if I can do this again with you. What lead me on again and leave me hanging.. What a lil mind Fuck! Does she like to play games. So now I'm waiting for the next phone call.
Hey anyways the moral of the story was 2 thumbs up on the trimax. Good shit and u never have to worry about cumming. For a guy and the comfort in that is amazing and gives me a lot of control for lil whores like this..

I finally hooked a lil younging off Tinder. Just turned 23 bad lil chic. I had something something in store for that one. I got a bottle of that trimax.. We got a motel room and soon as we walked in I'm like take your clothes off and make yourself more comfortable over there on the bed. I gotta go freshin up a bit. Took my backpack in the bathroom acting like I was brushing my teeth. Stuck myself on the side of my dick and it was on. Tore that lil two finger pussy up. Tight wet lil pussy... Nice young c-cups bouncing and dangling.. I put 50 shades of pink all over her young Ass! 4 nuts and 6/7 hours later. I'm like wtf am I going to do with this raging boner. I'm glad I brought the antidote. So now I'm trying to give this shot and I'm aspirating but the syringe keeps filling up full of blood and now I'm making a bloody mess all over the bathroom floor and my dick for sticking myself like four times. Finally I just slammed that shit in there. Of course the syringe is filling full of blood. Duh! My Dick is full of blood.
Now she wants to do it again when she was done but it's too late. Aint nothing gonna get me up now. My shit was black n blue beat up. I was impressed with myself. She was impressed. Never been fucked like that in her young life. A couple days go by and I'm like let's go get freaky. I really wasn't done yet and she's like what for and I'm like I thought we had something going on. She goes Idk why you thought that. Oh Idk bitch because you been blowing me for the last two weeks and we just fucked. She's like oh I'm sorry u caught feelings but I never did. Oh u little bitch. Here I thought I talked this little girl out of her panties and she talked me out of mine. She tried to put me in the friend zone. Let's just be friends and Idk if I can do that the way you act wanting to fuck me all the time.
That's her little game.. To fuck dudes and then put them in the friend zone and try to cause a reaction. Mine was like thanks for the free pussy bitch anytime.
Now a month later this lil whore calls me up again. I take her out to breakfast and finger fucked the shit out of her in her car and made her cream all over the seat. This bitch had the wettest little pussy no lube needed. Im like let's go get a motel Room and she's like Idk if I can do this again with you. What lead me on again and leave me hanging.. What a lil mind Fuck! Does she like to play games. So now I'm waiting for the next phone call.
Hey anyways the moral of the story was 2 thumbs up on the trimax. Good shit and u never have to worry about cumming. For a guy and the comfort in that is amazing and gives me a lot of control for lil whores like this..
Wow, how long would that shot have lasted? It can become dangerous for the penis if it lasts too long. I guess you had no permanent damage?

Next time that girl calls, I'd turn her down. Sounds like you're enjoying yourself though!

Is this the stuff? What gauge needle?

Wow, how long would that shot have lasted? It can become dangerous for the penis if it lasts too long. I guess you had no permanent damage?

Next time that girl calls, I'd turn her down. Sounds like you're enjoying yourself though!
Yea I ain't gonna lie. I was scared that I would have to explain the condition of my dick. I did way too much. I could of done half that dose but I wanted to make sure. I did a test run b4 and only did quarter of the dose I did that night. It only lasted a couple hours. They give an antidote which worked in 20 minutes. No worries.
She was tripping because I was nuttin and it never even broke a sweat, Lol...
Ikr I need to ghost her ass. She's trouble but she's a lil freak. I sexually abused her all night.. She always talks about all her men problems and now I see why. I'm getting so many hits on Tinder. Finally out of my slump

Yea I ain't gonna lie. I was scared that I would have to explain the condition of my dick. I did way too much. I could of done half that dose but I wanted to make sure. I did a test run b4 and only did quarter of the dose I did that night. It only lasted a couple hours. They give an antidote which worked in 20 minutes. No worries.
She was tripping because I was nuttin and it never even broke a sweat, Lol...
Ikr I need to ghost her ass. She's trouble but she's a lil freak. I sexually abused her all night.. She always talks about all her men problems and now I see why. I'm getting so many hits on Tinder. Finally out of my slump
Tinder sounds like the wild wild west. I'd probably give it a go if I were single.

Wow, that was quite a testimonial for Trimax. 😆...love these.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear