over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My transformation

I don't expect, or want you to divulge the things Shelby has taught you since hiring him. That's his business, and you pay for it.

Previous to hiring him, how did you go from 260 down to 191lbs in 5 months while on approx 800mg of gear, training, and only a half hour of cardio a day, in addition to keto diet?

Just seems amazing you were able to put on muscle, lose 69 lbs in 5 months before even hiring Shelby, who has obviously taken you to the next step in record time. Beyond what you described, did you take any metabolism burners of any sort like t-3, clen, DNP?

Do you normally have a fast metabolism, and the 260 was simply an anomaly and the product of a few bad months of eating? I'm just shocked at the progress you made on your own, and your ability to add muscle while losing weight at that pace. In those first pics, you didn't even look like you had much muscle under the extra fat. You did amazing on your own, and it almost flies in the face of everything I even thought achievable simultaneously in that time frame.

Obviously Shelby took your progress and made the whole thing absurd in a matter of 12 weeks, but we've all seen him work miracles. Your progress on your own is what's staggering. Did you have a powerlifter base under the fat? Sorry for so many questions, your transformation is simply stunning, and counter-intuitive to what I thought even possible, particularly for a 39 year old guy. Any more clarity is appreciated, as I have been coming down in weight over time after long illness/period of inactivity, and everyone says get down to single digit bf before adding anything to the mix. You somehow did both at the same time. As a guy a couple years older than you, your transformation has left me reevaluating my whole approach.
Thanks alot I appreciate the kind words!
I have been training on and off for 25yrs but never looked like this. I never payed attension to diet just the weights and training. I had stopped training alltogether for about 5 yrs dut to injuries I kept getting lifting to heavy with bad form. I always hovered around 240 at that time.I ate like complete shit for yrs. After everyone saying how shitty I looked and my health declining I started slowly training again in the begging of 2012 still no diet changes maybe cut out some fast food. After feeling like shit even while training the Dr put me on trt. To this point I had never done any AAS. I started to blow up quick at 200 test a week and reached that 260 mark quicky. Something hit me that I had to diet before I reached 400lbs I was eating contantly but I changed the diet alot too it was mostly clean just alot maybe 6000 cals a day. In December of 12' I started hgh and cutting food back in 2 months i got down to 230. M4 had a transformation contest on RX at that time so I entered I had never done anything like it before. Thats when I started npp at 350 ew and raised each week for 8 weeks reaching 700 ew and test at 250 ew. I read everything I could on Shelby and John and Dave P and went keto and it worked very well for me. All of my food since has been organic. I was also determined to win that contest. I train very hard and have a physicall job so too much cardio would hurt instead of help. The last 4 weeks of the contest (it was 12 weeks I lost 38lbs in that time) 4 weeks I was also doing an hour a day cardio but way less than that previous. In middle of March I was 210 and started tren and clen with mast and T4 in 4 weeks I got down to that 191. I did feel like it was a little to quick. I came in 2nd next to HeavyIron who looked almost contest ready. I was the fan favorite due to my inexpierence and what I had to work with. At that time I knew I didnt know how to continue, there wasnt much more to loose and it was harder to do so. So I contacted Shelby which brought me to a different planet than I had dreamed lol. My metabolism is ok for the amount I use to eat but I think all the stars aligned for me. I dramaticly changed my diet, trained and did cardio like never before also used gh and aas that I responded to like crazy in small doses my body had no choice but to change. I never missed a meal or a workout or a cardio session the whole time ever. I mentally set myself for a no fail option
Now with Shelby I am continuely responding to diet/training methods. I can't wait to see what the future holds!

You can pm me if you need anything. Thanks again

Awesome work bro!

Impressive to see the transformation on a Keto Style diet too!

Think this is the best transformation I've seen. Looks like 3 years of work. Huge arms on a real lean guy always looks good;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Think this is the best transformation I've seen. Looks like 3 years of work. Huge arms on a real lean guy always looks good;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Ha thanks man. Its all an illusion if I told you they are only about 17.5 its not that big! To me anyway!

Bro, that is good Sh*t! Congrats on the life change and the physique change. I bet your Doctor is sh*tting bricks!

You have just become my inspiration! Great job.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Amazing transformation! One of the best transformation I have seen. I bet you have a lot more confidence now.

Awesome bro, just awesome.

Congrats on the transformation and a big congrats at feeling good off of the Crohns meds.

I hope to find what works for my Crohns one day.

WOW amazing transformation :headbang:

Thanks again to Shelby, One Year progress pics first one from the 2012 Olympia
263lbs

Last one yesterday after a week of no carbs before first meal 195lb here. Forgot to flex my legs, you competitiors are amazing!!! I'm trying to learn! My first contest will be April 19

Attachments

• DSC01542.jpg
    DSC01542.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 406
  • DSC03080.jpg
    DSC03080.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 398
I'll throw up updated pics every few weeks or so to show my progress to the stage of my first bodybuilding show on April 19,2014. As many of you know I have been with Shelby and will continue to be as long as I can. 22 weeks out at this point. Everything going well, feeling great and strong. Thanks for following.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 294

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member