over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Transformation

RCK

Registered
Last edited:
Damn dude EXCELLENT WORK! So do explain the details of how u did this, chemicals, lifts etc....

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

that's huge. 6 months of hard work. UNREAL man.
curious to know about the process.

I stayed natural the first month and a half. In that time honestly, i over trained and under ate but with a strict diet eating 5+ small meals a day, probably around 2200-2500 calories. I would lift for an hour a day and do 45 minutes of cardio a day.

Three days out of every week I would do 2 a day cardio sessions.

In that month and a half i dropped around 30 pounds or so and then started a 10 week cycle of test E, 500mg a week.

On cycle i did cardio once a day for around 20-30 minutes and an hour of lifting.

The first two months I was lifting light with high rep and high sets, towards the end i would variate every two weeks or so between heavy lower reps and lighter high rep.

Towards the end of my cycle i increased my carbs and eating around 4000 calories a day, my calorie maintenance is 3300.

I honestly rarely ever took rest days.

I never cheated and ate clean the entire 6 months and plan to eat clean for the rest of my life honestly.

Last edited:
congratulations!!
you kept things simple, it looks like you took no shortcuts and made it!!

it would have been easier to jump on multiple compounds and rely on them but you chose the hardest, yet safest way.

congrats again.

Last edited:
I stayed natural the first month and a half. In that time honestly, i over trained and under ate but with a strict diet eating 5+ small meals a day, probably around 2200-2500 calories. I would lift for an hour a day and do 45 minutes of cardio a day.

Three days out of every week I would do 2 a day cardio sessions.

In that month and a half i dropped around 30 pounds or so and then started a 10 week cycle of test E, 500mg a week.

On cycle i did cardio once a day for around 20-30 minutes and an hour of lifting.

The first two months I was lifting light with high rep and high sets, towards the end i would variate every two weeks or so between heavy lower reps and lighter high rep.

Towards the end of my cycle i increased my carbs and eating around 4000 calories a day, my calorie maintenance is 3300.

I honestly rarely ever took rest days.

I never cheated and ate clean the entire 6 months and plan to eat clean for the rest of my life honestly.
Forgot to add i dropped down to 218 and then changed my diet to add as much mass as I could, that's why my abs are not so great right now.

You look brother.... keep at it.......270??? really???

Last edited:
Your transformation over 6 months is amazing .man , you must be getting compliments left and right .great job my friend !!!!

That's pretty damn inspiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually don't not believe the before and after photos that you see on all the advertizments but there is no denying yours.

Dam good job.

Awsome transformation!
Can you tell me what sort of cardio you did and the timing on workout days and off days. Just curious why you responded so good on your schedule.
Great job!

Awsome transformation!
Can you tell me what sort of cardio you did and the timing on workout days and off days. Just curious why you responded so good on your schedule.
Great job!
Mainly i used the stair master, I did two a days three times a week, 30-45 minutes in the morning 30-45 minutes at night. I rarely ever had off days, maybe once a month or so, but if I was feeling real tired i would get on the the elliptical instead of the stair master.

Very impressive. Great job man

Thank you to everyone who said such nice things! The hard work seems to be paying off. :headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws