over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my triptorellin experience

gh101

Banned
well i did a short pct this past week, used 100mcg of GnRH(triptorellin) from a trusted source on here, and i have to say recovery was much much better then i ever had before using clomid/nolva. my boys even got bigger then when i was taking hcg. last night my girl even asked "are your balls bigger?" i just laughed because i was thinking about it a few moments before.

i did 50mcg mid day then did the other 50mcg post workout, both sub q, about 1-2 days later my boys were seriously bigger then i can ever remember....

i have some left and am gonna run it on cycle and see how effectve it is

gnrh is whats sent to the pituitary to produce lh/fsh. so my thinking is, better to have it stimulate the pituitary AND the gonads then just the gonads, which is what hcg does....so basically if i use hcg instead, the pituitary would be basically shut down, right? so why wouldnt you want to keep that going while on cycle? this is kind of just a theory of mine.

only thing that may get atrophied from the exogeneous hormones would be the hypothalamus.

gnrh is whats sent to the pituitary to produce lh/fsh. so my thinking is, better to have it stimulate the pituitary AND the gonads then just the gonads, which is what hcg does....so basically if i use hcg instead, the pituitary would be basically shut down, right? so why wouldnt you want to keep that going while on cycle? this is kind of just a theory of mine.

only thing that may get atrophied from the exogeneous hormones would be the hypothalamus.

Buddy don't test your theory. Cruise over to ergo log and do a search. There's an article or two which will tell you why, you should only do it once during a doing a pct situation. I'd link it for you but I'm on my phone

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Triptorelin was designed to OVER-STIMULATE the pituitary with frequent dosing Causing it to shut down. Some Cancers strive on hormones and triptorelin is used to combat this.

The pituitary is easily re-stimulated after a cycle, from what I've read it's the leydig cells that have the hardest time kicking back into gear.

If trip is taken too often it can chemically castrate you. Read up!

How much time is needed in between? On another note, has anyone whose lh and fsh is shutdown ever shown improved numbers using triptorelin?

well i did a short pct this past week, used 100mcg of GnRH(triptorellin) from a trusted source on here, and i have to say recovery was much much better then i ever had before using clomid/nolva. my boys even got bigger then when i was taking hcg. last night my girl even asked "are your balls bigger?" i just laughed because i was thinking about it a few moments before.

i did 50mcg mid day then did the other 50mcg post workout, both sub q, about 1-2 days later my boys were seriously bigger then i can ever remember....

i have some left and am gonna run it on cycle and see how effectve it is

Wait 4-6 weeks for the flare effect to die down, then get bloodwork and actually see if you recover. It's known to work right away due to the flare effect but so far bloodwork has hardly been good. Looks good on paper but so far haven't seen enough to justify its use unless you have been on for a LONG LONG time.

Might give this ago after my next cycle as planning on staying on for a long time, don't think it is necessary for recovery after short cycles though, probably better to stick to clomid and nolvadex.

i had tried to read up about it for on cycle therapy, hadnt found much, i mean how many people on here tested folli and what not with no research as to doses or long term sides....

i havent done a shot since, but what if i did it like once a month? i will look for the article on ergo. my boys r still feelin pretty good and i am over a week into my test p/test e/eq/tren/var/ proviron :)

also in regards to the "overstimulation" what if you only did 20mcg? it seemed to work so much better than hcg which is why i am really curious about this for OCT

My bud ran this stuff for pct, got bloodwork done after and test levels were much lower then when he had done a standard pct.

I have personally tested trip and purchased multiple vials and supplied them free of charge to people who were willing to get blood work after.

I'm not impressed by the results at all.

My thoughts were, low dose of nolva with 100mcg trip for pct. Several guys did this with ok results. One guy started with low T, did first cycle, then this protocol, and ended with T levels 100 points higher. Not bad.

I did a hcg blast, then a torem pct, then 100mcg trip after pct. Felt great for a couple weeks, then struggled to keep weight after that.

Ive talked to someone who used a pharmacy grade of trip(called something different) and it worked very well.

Overall the guys I've seen have ended with fairly low t levels in the end. It seems to me that taking trip then using either clomid or tore after would be counter productive.

I haven't given up on it but I'm not impressed at this point.

I too considered this as a stimulator on cycle but I haven't figured out a safe or effective way to use it. Doses lower than 100mcg are said to be to low to have an effect, more than 100 is said to cause castration chemically. I was hoping 50mcg one every 8 weeks on cycle would be helpful but honestly I'm affraid to try it.

Ive talked to someone who used a pharmacy grade of trip(called something different) and it worked very well.

At this point I'm getting very close to writing off all sponsor's peptides like this one, and opting for finding a way to acquire a legitimate bottle of this. It does no good for anecdotal studies of this compound to know that your product may be grossly inferior or just plain bunk.

I will be spending money on test, gh, hcg and aromasin. Those have all panned out for me in this little market. Everything else is a constant gamble and I'm sick and tired of it. I've probably bought well over 3k in shit that is either weak or doesn't have anything at all in it. That's a ton of test and gh I could have bought instead. Oh, melanotan is also one that seems to be legit from every sponsor I've tried. Weird.

one of the reasons i tried it was because it was 10 dollars. whether it dd anything for my t levels who knows, i got bloodwork done about a week and a half after, my test level was at about 1200 i believe, but i was about 4 or 5 days into a test prop cycle.

i know what you mean though i just blew 500 bucks on nipers for nothing

4-5 days on prop T would be elevated. 48 hours after a long ester T is elevated so there probably wasn't much use for trip if only off a week or so. I'm guessing it has some use but I haven't been able to figure out the best way for me yet.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws