over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My up coming Cycle

I used to be 198 but i was not a good looking 198 i was to bloated and soft looking. Diet is hard for me. I get lost in the numbers man.

So post up your diet and let's work on that, not your cycle...

Get the foundation laid (diet, training, OTC supps) then add the turbos

my diet is screwy. in the morning i eat a bananna and a shake its one scoop of syntha 6 with one scoop of creatine mono, and Mp weight gainer, it calls for four scoops i just put one the scoop is huge. I take l arginine, Niacin, Zinc, and Glucosomine first thing in the morning. I have break at 9 am. eat a protien bar, then lunch at 11:30 eat from drive though usually get chicken strips nearly everyday, have break at 130 usually don't eat any thing get home about 4;15 drink another shake like in the moring and work out around 6 and we eat usually what ever is easy and fast for dinner for me and the kids.

mon- legs
tues- arms
wed- chest
thurs- back and shoulders

fri - sund only go if i'm bored and just do light over alls

I used to be 198 but i was not a good looking 198 i was to bloated and soft looking. Diet is hard for me. I get lost in the numbers man.

Ah i see. Yes then you most certainly want the diet to be in check. I have seen guys run AAS and not gotten the desired results as they were not lean enough to see the true gains. You didnt look like a soft 198 in the pictures? Just taking a quick look at your diet, you eat a lot of protein powder and bars and the whole foods that you do eat are fast food. You are gonna want to eat more solid foods that are healthy.

I assumed you had the stuff already (AAS), I was just suggesting what I would do. Even though you already have the Halo I wouldnt mess with it, even if you are in good shape before you start the cycle. You just dont need it, I consider it to be a competition drug, thats why i never used it. Dont even bother with HGH until you have everything else maxed out (diet and training)

This is good advice. Just looking at what you eat you could easily eat a good breakfast to get a solid meal in first thing in the AM. I hate to cook bro, but breakfast is so easy anyone can make it. Eggs and oats with all natural peanut butter, some agave or organic honey to sweeten the oats and you are good to go...

I would scrap Syntha 6 for a better protein powder if you are gonna have that many shakes.

my diet is screwy. in the morning i eat a bananna and a shake its one scoop of syntha 6 with one scoop of creatine mono, and Mp weight gainer, it calls for four scoops i just put one the scoop is huge. I take l arginine, Niacin, Zinc, and Glucosomine first thing in the morning. I have break at 9 am. eat a protien bar, then lunch at 11:30 eat from drive though usually get chicken strips nearly everyday, have break at 130 usually don't eat any thing get home about 4;15 drink another shake like in the moring and work out around 6 and we eat usually what ever is easy and fast for dinner for me and the kids.

Well, there is the first think you need to work on, your diet, don`t spend your $$ on hormones, spend it on good food and your kids. You need food.
Just by starting eting more food, not protein bar and chicken strip, you will progres more than ever. You can still have bars, but don`t replace the real food with bars, or sakes.

Thank you. That the first a good trainer would ask.

Thank you. That the first a good trainer would ask.

HAHA, My apologies. Sorry i assume everyone already has there mind made up and they are going to do it anyway. Obviously Chicanovl is open to suggestions and Flex was smart enough to ask.

I should know better, my build made a huge leap when I started eating right and training smarter. I use less hormones now and get more results...

HAHA, My apologies. Sorry i assume everyone already has there mind made up and they are going to do it anyway. Obviously Chicanovl is open to suggestions and Flex was smart enough to ask.

I should know better, my build made a huge leap when I started eating right and training smarter. I use less hormones now and get more results...

Yes, food #1, traning #2, rest #3, hormones #4.

That "diet" looks terrible and most of that gear will be wasted with nothing to fuel it.
Make it simple - 500mg Test EW and lots of clean whole food is all you need.

That "diet" looks terrible and most of that gear will be wasted with nothing to fuel it.
Make it simple - 500mg Test EW and lots of clean whole food is all you need.

No, he don`t need any test yet, and when he will, it will be much las then 500mg / week. He will need only as much that will creat a higher anabolic envirment in the body than would be natural. It can be 80mg, 100mg or 150mg per week. He has kids, his priority should be the kids and kip bbuilding for heath and longevity and lifestile.

Ah i see. Yes then you most certainly want the diet to be in check. I have seen guys run AAS and not gotten the desired results as they were not lean enough to see the true gains. You didnt look like a soft 198 in the pictures? Just taking a quick look at your diet, you eat a lot of protein powder and bars and the whole foods that you do eat are fast food. You are gonna want to eat more solid foods that are healthy.

I assumed you had the stuff already (AAS), I was just suggesting what I would do. Even though you already have the Halo I wouldnt mess with it, even if you are in good shape before you start the cycle. You just dont need it, I consider it to be a competition drug, thats why i never used it. Dont even bother with HGH until you have everything else maxed out (diet and training)

This is good advice. Just looking at what you eat you could easily eat a good breakfast to get a solid meal in first thing in the AM. I hate to cook bro, but breakfast is so easy anyone can make it. Eggs and oats with all natural peanut butter, some agave or organic honey to sweeten the oats and you are good to go...

I would scrap Syntha 6 for a better protein powder if you are gonna have that many shakes.

GRowman The pics are of me currently sitting between 165-170. I was 198 couple yrs back. didn't really like it. I already have everything. on hand but I need someone to help me on the diet. I can cook I just don't know what exactly to make and when i get into calories and carbs and all that I just get lost. I did't know syntha 6 wasn't good. everyone in my area seems to like it... I appreciated the advice from everyone. I wasted alot of gear through the yrs and been on the boards since early 2000"s but never got my diet in check. except when i was shredding weight that was easy. but gaining clean weight hell its all greek to me. I wasn't gonna post because you never know what you'll get advice or criticism . Thanks guys and I'm open to suggestions.

i had some of the microwave chicken patties but man i burnt out on those a while back eating them with rice on my breaks.

I dont like to give exact diet advice as im not a trainer and i dont compete. I dont count exact cals or macros but I know what i can and cant eat to get my body where i want it as i have been training for 20 years.

No microwave chicken patties !!! Gotta cook your meats. Eggs, Chicken, Lean Beef, Ground Turkey. Stick with those. I eat a lot of sweet potatoes for carbs and oats because they are easy to cook, and im no chef. Brown rice is also very easy.

As far as protein I like to stick to pure whey isolate. I use Iso 100 from Dymatize as its easy to get at any store. Synthepure from synthetek is one of the best also, and TN has pure isolate you can order. They are more expensive but its actual protein, you get what you pay for...

I dont like to give exact diet advice as im not a trainer and i dont compete. I dont count exact cals or macros but I know what i can and cant eat to get my body where i want it as i have been training for 20 years.

No microwave chicken patties !!! Gotta cook your meats. Eggs, Chicken, Lean Beef, Ground Turkey. Stick with those. I eat a lot of sweet potatoes for carbs and oats because they are easy to cook, and im no chef. Brown rice is also very easy.

As far as protein I like to stick to pure whey isolate. I use Iso 100 from Dymatize as its easy to get at any store. Synthepure from synthetek is one of the best also, and TN has pure isolate you can order. They are more expensive but its actual protein, you get what you pay for...
Ok thanks. and there a dymatize down the road. THanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner