over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY WHITE GERMAN SHEPHERD

freakofnature

Registered
My 7 year old German Shepherd. What a bumb....lol. (GREAT DOG)

GAGE.jpg This is Gage trying to pick up some girls...;)

GAGE 2.jpg Gage slobbering on moms knee

Beautiful

I am bias when it comes to GSD's so of course you have a beautiful friend. I always loved the White ones, and always wanted one.

Stats for your companion?

what a beauty......we actually had a white puppy one once for 4 days.....it was on a trial basis.....well, we gave it back..I never heard the end of it, but there was no one to take care of it at the time....it was so cute...now I would figure it out somehow...

very nice looking dog.

beautiful dog you have there. Never seen a white German Shepherd before.:cool:

I am bias when it comes to GSD's so of course you have a beautiful friend. I always loved the White ones, and always wanted one.

Stats for your companion?

Thankyou so much, he stands at about 5'9 and is a pretty solid 128lbs but could afford a few minutes on the treadmill. My daughter seems to have but him on the kids meal diet.

what a beauty......we actually had a white puppy one once for 4 days.....it was on a trial basis.....well, we gave it back..I never heard the end of it, but there was no one to take care of it at the time....it was so cute...now I would figure it out somehow...

very nice looking dog.

Thankyou for your kind response.....GOD BLESS....Freakkkk

beautiful dog you have there. Never seen a white German Shepherd before.:cool:

Yeah they are still around and becoming more popular ED, Hitler actually would have all White Sheperds killed because he believed they had a genetic disorder.

large old fashioned German Shepherd

I have had large old fashioned German shepherd since I was about 10yo. They are the perfect pet<friend>and watch Dog ever. I like the old fashioned large (120lb for males). The metro-sexual /Gay breeders have been breeding these German Shepherd with these sloping backs. And the dogs are just plain ugly , temper Mental, and very prone to Elbow and hip problems. My friend Botito is over 13yo and doing fair for her age. I just put a down payment for the 1st born male from a litter of Duke and Libby from Rose Kennels in Tenn. They have the most awesome Large Old Fashioned German Shepherds at www.rosehallkennel.com

Last edited:
Beautiful best friend you have there! Looks smart and strong.

Mine is 9, and about 88 lbs. I got her because I love German Shepherds and my wife hated all the shedding on our white and beige decor. So I got a White Shepherd .... and she redecorated in browns and taupes. I think she just likes to bitch ...

Absolutely the most loyal dog I have ever owned. Enjoy yours!

Last edited:
I have had large old fashioned German shepherd since I was about 10yo. They are the perfect pet<friend>and watch Dog ever. I like the old fashioned large (120lb for males). The metro-sexual /Gay breeders have been breeding these German Shepherd with these sloping backs. And the dogs are just plain ugly , temper Mental, and very prone to Elbow and hip problems. My friend Botito is over 13yo and doing fair for her age. I just put a down payment for the 1st born male from a litter of Duke and Libby from Rose Kennels in Tenn. They have the most awesome Large Old Fashioned German Shepherds at old fashioned akc ofa - oversized akc shepherds - oversized German Shepherds

Wow, checked out the site...Jordon was huge....ty

Mine is 9, and about 88 lbs. I got her because I love German Shepherds and my wife hated all the shedding on our white and beige decor. So I got a White Shepherd .... and she redecorated in browns and taupes. I think she just likes to bitch ...

Absolutely the most loyal dog I have ever owned. Enjoy yours!

AWESOME, my wife checked out your pup and now wants another. Your dog still looks awesome at 9, I sometimes feel the smaller size helps with their hips, hence why some are breeding different now. Very cute my friend.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws