over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Wife has Cancer - Found out yesterday

DM2000

Registered
My wife and I have been together for 5 years. She's 5 years older than me. I'm still in my late 30's....
She's really saved me in some respects...
Yesterday we got her biopsy results and her Cancer has returned. She'll need Chemotherapy....she'll lose her hair....not that that matters to me. I love her and I'll love her with her without hair...it doesn't matter. I"m having a hard time dealing. I too suffer from various health conditions - a rare dissociative condition, a rare facial pain disorder....crazy shit. I've seen some of the best doctors in the world...and my wife - she's dealt with some crazy stuff too...but this is awful...to see her cry yesterday... i don't know what to do...
I don't post a lot. This is my second account...first one got deleted...so i do post quite a bit i guess...some of the vets know me from referrals and questions and such...but otherwise i don't post much...just needed to vent. We see the oncologist again on Thursday...she'll probably start chemotherapy next week.

gungalunga

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
My heart goes out to you and your wife. My thoughts and prayers will be with both of you.

Creep

Registered
Newbies
God bless her, and help her fight hand, get through the trying times together

mr. miyagi

Verified Customer
Registered
My wife and I have been together for 5 years. She's 5 years older than me. I'm still in my late 30's....
Yesterday we got her biopsy results and her Cancer has returned. She'll need Chemotherapy....she'll lose her hair....not that that matters to me. I love her and I'll love her with her without hair...it doesn't matter. I"m having a hard time dealing. I too suffer from various health conditions - a rare dissociative condition, a rare facial pain disorder....crazy shit. I've seen some of the best doctors in the world...and my wife - she's dealt with some crazy stuff too...but this is awful...to see her cry yesterday... i don't know what to do...
I don't post a lot. This is my second account...first one got deleted...so i do post quite a bit i guess...some of the vets know me from referrals and questions and such...but otherwise i don't post much...just needed to vent. We see the oncologist again on Thursday...she'll probably start chemotherapy next week.
My wife had cancer return beginning of last year after 10 years. Stage4. Had surgery and chemo. Lost her hair. I had to cut it off actually. Long long hair. That sucked. She's good now so far. Hair is about a 1/4 of what is was but better than the alternative. Stay positive bro.

Jph30

Newbies
Sorry to hear this DM2000. I wish you and your wife the best through this tough time. Stay strong brother.........she needs your support now more than ever.

DM2000

Registered
My wife had cancer return beginning of last year after 10 years. Stage4. Had surgery and chemo. Lost her hair. I had to cut it off actually. Long long hair. That sucked. She's good now so far. Hair is about a 1/4 of what is was but better than the alternative. Stay positive bro.
I"m sorry to hear about the cancer returning. I"m glad she's good now. Thank you brother.

DM2000

Registered
Sorry to hear this DM2000. I wish you and your wife the best through this tough time. Stay strong brother.........she needs your support now more than ever.
Thank you. We're seeing the doctor at 3:30 pm today to go over some things. I'm hoping for some better news. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks so much guys.

musclefreak47

Registered
Newbies
sorry to hear that,best of luck hope she beat the cancer fast

Sandpig

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sorry to hear this. She will beat it again!

DM2000

Registered
Thank you all for your support. just having someone say "Sorry" or "She'll get thru"....means a lot. It makes a difference.
Anyway, saw the oncologist on Thursday. He wants to biopsy the lung - that's happening on Wednesday. In the meantime she's started hormone therapy for the cancer and we hope that will work otherwise the next step is chemo. It really depends on what is going on in the lung. I think theres a good chance this cancer responds to the hormone therapy and we were both definitely pleased to hear that hormone therapy was even an option as prior we were told we have to go straight to chemo...so we're happy about that but anxiously waiting to see what the future holds. Thanks again.

Dream_Big

Registered
I'm sorry you are both going through this, but I'm glad that it was detected in time for treatment. Seeing that the oncologist has initially opted for the less aggressive hormone therapy, before chemo is a positive indication. You are both in my thoughts and hope the results from tomorrows lung biopsy are in her favor.

Please keep up updated, and you are welcome to vent anytime. Make sure to take care of yourself, so you can continue caring for her...do the nice/sweet things she values/cares about, not out of pity, but to show her your continued love and support.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sosa123