over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My wife hates it when I'm "on"

Sasquatch

Registered
First off, my wife has no idea I am on AAS.But she knows I am a pretty hardcore lifter.
Whenever I'm on gear though, I always use Test as a base, always about 750mg Test E or Test Cyp, along with other compounds.

After about a month into each cycle, I just can't keep my hands off my wife! I grab her ass every time she walks by!
She's gettin' sick of me grabbing her all the time, and has to deal with my sexual advances EVERY night now...
I'm being too "handsy", and it's starting to piss her off a little.
BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!

I'm gonna have to FORCE myself to stop grabbing her, or I have to stop adding so much test in my cycles.

I don't see what the problem is :p

Problem: she's getting pissed off at me for grabbing her so much. And when she's pissed, that means no nookie.

Oh boy

Dude, we have a problem. I hope Ouch responds to this, a woman that does not like affection from her husband?Not good.

get her into lifting and a little anavar and she will give you a run for your money.

I would get complaints if I didn't grab my wife's ass :eek: :D

Dude, we have a problem. I hope Ouch responds to this, a woman that does not like affection from her husband?Not good.

There are different types of affection. If all you're showing her is constant sexual affection it's bound to piss off any girl you've been in a long-term relationship with. Girls, in general, just don't want sex as often as guys, especially guys on gear. Loving affection is another story though; the kind of affection you show your significant other without having an erection at the time. Girls can't get enough of that shit.

I find that a more subtle approach works with your wife. :D

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

my chick tries to deal with it.... but she gets sore. Wish there was a solution to that, but we cant have sex 2 days in a row. SHe tries, but it hurts and we have to stop. I can get a BJ every day tho hehe. Its funny... SHE is the one who grabs ME lol (well i grab her too, but never had a girl do that its funny). Any time i get changed she HAS to grab me in some way, even smacks my ass in public n goes "biotch"

It should not be a problem. So if you need to put the affection into it........just give her a nice kiss and a hug......the go for the grab, Works everytime. Problem is you'll end up with a stiffy then she has to deal with it!!:D

Aqua.....NICE PIC. You are beautiful!! Your eyes are the bomb girl!! Very nice.

Hmmmmmm.....this is very interesting.... Your a sasquatch for Pete's sake! Didn't she know this when she married you? :confused: :D

Personally, if I were her I would be happy my husbands hands all over me rather than all over someone else! Sometimes it can probably be irritating for her, but there are MUCH worse things than your spouse turning to you for sex. lol

Instead of grabbing her ass try rubbing it. Some women like a pinch, some like a rub ;)

Yeah my wife can't usually keep up with me either but I can't really expect her too. It's real frustrating when your running a gram of test. I'm ready to go all the damn time. Lately she's been real "motivated" though. Not sure why.

Problem: she's getting pissed off at me for grabbing her so much. And when she's pissed, that means no nookie.

Sounds like it's something else bothering her and she is using the "juice" as a excuse. She knew when she got married she would have to deal with this. (the touching part that is) So if she doesn't like you touching her all the time then there seems to be another problem here she isn't talking about.

It should not be a problem. So if you need to put the affection into it........just give her a nice kiss and a hug......the go for the grab, Works everytime.

A true PLAYA right here folks! BAHAHAHA :D

She DOES like affection... but we've been married for 13 years. After being married that long, well... you know how it goes. She likes sex, just not nearly as often as I do.
I want to do it all the time when I'm on gear.
She has to be "in the mood" to have sex, and it's frustrating.

But me touching her so often doesnt make her horny, it only irritates her.
The only thing that makes my wife horny is the sound of me vacuuming the house.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws