over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My wife hates it when I'm "on"

She DOES like affection... but we've been married for 13 years. After being married that long, well... you know how it goes. She likes sex, just not nearly as often as I do.
I want to do it all the time when I'm on gear.
She has to be "in the mood" to have sex, and it's frustrating.

But me touching her so often doesnt make her horny, it only irritates her.
The only thing that makes my wife horny is the sound of me vacuuming the house.

Ive been married for 10 years and am in the very same shoes as you. Almost identical to the way you describe it. Yeah, if I had it my way we would have sex almost every day and 4 or 5 times over the weekend! Shes happy with once a month! Her sex drive took a big nose dive after having our 2 little girls.
Being on cycle is rough, guess its just me and rosie palm.

It would be good to transfer the post to the counselling forum as the subject deserve a more serious approach.

You have to keep in mind that for women sex is more mental then physical. My wife probably has a higher sex drive then me(I've never been on) but I still can't just walk up to her and start going for it. Unless she already in the mood then its on. For men all you need is about a 5 seconds warning and your ready to go. For a women that can be 5 minutes to hours before she is ready. What you have to do is make a game plan. Find out what turns her on and start early in the day. So maybe talk dirty to her in the morning and you should get the payoff in the evening. Probably need to start to romance her as well. All women love flowers for no reason. Just look at it like you just started dating her and your trying to get in her pants for the first time. You have to make her fill sexy to get any.
TP one word KY.

Last edited:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

If I got it for everyday I vaccum I would be sore myself.....(lol):D
Shoot I vaccum at least once a day.......

First off, my wife has no idea I am on AAS.But she knows I am a pretty hardcore lifter.
Whenever I'm on gear though, I always use Test as a base, always about 750mg Test E or Test Cyp, along with other compounds.

After about a month into each cycle, I just can't keep my hands off my wife! I grab her ass every time she walks by!
She's gettin' sick of me grabbing her all the time, and has to deal with my sexual advances EVERY night now...
I'm being too "handsy", and it's starting to piss her off a little.
BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!

I'm gonna have to FORCE myself to stop grabbing her, or I have to stop adding so much test in my cycles.

Just buy a little more test and give 50mg of it to her every week. You will see... :)

The only thing that makes my wife horny is the sound of me vacuuming the house.

Then put on a nice 50cent wife beater shirt, some realy tight thongs(so your junk stands out) and a pair of Chuck Taylors and get to vaccuming. If that doesn't do it for her, then kick her to the curb!!!!! BAHAHAHAAHA :D j/k

Just work out nude or read to her

It can be tough. I love to tease the shit out of her when I'm fustrated. I take off all my cloths and work out twice as hard in front of her. I do not look over or make any eye contact. She always come over to grabs my ass and I play hard to get. For some reason they always want what they can not get. If all else fails, start reading some steamy book to her in bed. men are visual and ladies love to listen.

My wife loves it when I'm on. I can't get enough of her and since she gets home before I do and before our kid, she showers and waits for me to snack on her. Giving her daily head after she spends her day at a crappy job tends to smooth things over nicely... :D

Bannock

My wife loves it when I'm on. I can't get enough of her and since she gets home before I do and before our kid, she showers and waits for me to snack on her. Giving her daily head after she spends her day at a crappy job tends to smooth things over nicely... :D

Lucky dog... my kids get home before my wife does, and they usually go to sleep AFTER she does.

First, I wouldnt use if my spouse didnt know. That alone I think is disingenuous to your relationship. Second, maybe you just dont show enough tenderness etc that she would like. If you are just being grabby etc then maybe that is part of the issue. Finally, you are now hormonally augmented so now you dont see things quite so clear. You need to take some time to realize how you would feel if you were in her shoes so to speak. You get really revved up BECAUSE of the drugs...not her. Something isn't right. The onus is on you to be open with her etc.

15 years being married to the same lady!!! She knows every single morning when she brings me my coffee first thing in the AM, I am gonna squeeze her, and feel her up. AND I AM NOT ON ANY JUICE! Thta's just the love I have for my wife. I wanna make sure if I don't make it home one night because of a bad accident or whatever, that she knew I loved her no matter what! I make sure I take care of my home life FIRST! And my wife knows it. She knows I would never cheat on her. But if she ever started having problems with me, then it wasn't ME that caused it due to a lack of affection! I feel for you brother! Really I do. Because even after 15 years women are still very confusing! (hehe) don't tell my wife I said that! :eek: :p

just had my 26 wedding anniversary if I had to sum it up I would say you have to keep it interesting "if you know what I mean" don't fall into a routine with sex try some new things:rolleyes: :

First off, my wife has no idea I am on AAS.But she knows I am a pretty hardcore lifter.
Whenever I'm on gear though, I always use Test as a base, always about 750mg Test E or Test Cyp, along with other compounds.

After about a month into each cycle, I just can't keep my hands off my wife! I grab her ass every time she walks by!
She's gettin' sick of me grabbing her all the time, and has to deal with my sexual advances EVERY night now...
I'm being too "handsy", and it's starting to piss her off a little.
BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!

I'm gonna have to FORCE myself to stop grabbing her, or I have to stop adding so much test in my cycles.
I think it's normal for couples to have different feelings about sex, or different reactions to sex.I hope this article has been helpful to you.
Guide to Arrange Your Sex Life

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity