over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my wife just left me

Cheer up better now than later...I know it doesn't help but just think if it happened if you had kids....Then it affects the kids...They deserve better than 2 parents that are divorced....I think that's what's wron in this world today...Were grown up now...its about the kids and there futures....Just think about that...

It sucks but you have to get up dust yourself of and move on....if not the alternative isn't an option...

Last edited:
hang on bro

cannibal said:
She is gone for good now.
I have finally accepted that I have some serious problems in my head.
I have had dark thoughts for so long, and although I have never intentionally hurt her, for the last few months I have withdrawn from her. I told her I loved her, but had such bad thoughts in my head about myself, she felt lonely and unloved for too long.
I love her so much, and what hurts me more than losing her, is the fact that rather than ask her for help, I withdrew, and left her out. I hurt her, and she cant understand why I wouldnt have talked to her, instead of pushing her away. I hate knowing I made her feel unloved.

I went to the Doc this morning and she has put me on some anti depressants to help with the immediate problems, and given my a psych referral to start rebuilding myself.

As much as I am destoyed by losing her now, I do feel a little better knowing I have taken the first step to shaking the darkness that has weighed me down for so many years.

bro i'm have the same thing going on right now and it's tuff.i wish i knew what to say but i don't know what to even say to myself to help me!I was'nt married but we where together 3 years..And my heart and life is broken and it's all i think about every day all day! I'v been on this board for a few weeks now but this is my first post.I understand how you feel if you need to talk just pm me and i will help if i can and i'll PRAY FOR YOU.just hang in there

cambridge

100%

Big_O said:
Cheer up better now than later...I know it doesn't help but just think if it happened if you had kids....Then it affects the kids...They deserve better than 2 parents that are divorced....I think that's what's wron in this world today...Were grown up now...its about the kids and there futures....Just think about that...

It sucks but you have to get up dust yourself of and move on....if not the alternative isn't an option...
Agree 100%

You're so young and there's a big world out there for you to experience. Big_O, you notice a lot of these kids how young they are taking these things so hard? Usually there's children in the mix too. Man, if was in my 20's again... well, there ya go... if I could only be in my 20's again. What a great time of life. You and I both know how it goes downhill when you're old geezers like us, but these kids... they have the world by the ass on a downhill pull...

You know I think that because of a hectic work week and having 2 parents working alot of hours I'm thinking that now parents are spending less and less time instead spending time as a family...Were working harder than we ever have and were taking less and less take home pay...

My point is the family value thing is slowly but surely diminishing...Now you add a bad or a broken marriage on top of working all the time...It's not a pretty picture....

I know it sucks but life itself is full of curves...It's how you deal with it...I'm thinking now we accept the fact that there is an acceptable thing from society called DEPRESSION....I've had it very recently and I'm very close to 48...I guess there's no age limit for depression...I got help,delt with my issue's and it's all behind me now...and believe it or not I'm actually happier now than I've ever been in my life....I absolutely love my 2nd wife to death...

Damn good advice.

OuchThatHurts said:
...We are all here for you but make sure you talk to a professional face to face..... While you're doing that, you can use this forum in any way you like. That's what it's here for.

OTH, I think you hit the nail on the head.

I have come to a point that I almost hate women.
They broke my heart to many times.

its gonna be alright brother..

listen... i went through a similar situation last year at exactly this time.. it was horrible... and i hate to say it,, only time away from her will help you at this point brother...

BUT NOW THAT I LOOK BACK, ITS THE BEST DECISION I MADE IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!! LIFE NOW IS AMAZING, AND THATS ALL I CAN SAY!!

Well you can only go down hill for so long before you have to start going back up. Be positive and try to keep your chin up and be strong. You will get through this. Many of us have been there, its real pain, it hurts, but it will subside with time. Just take it one day at a time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131