over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my woman's had 20 guys

Who cares? Is she cool, do you dig her?
I dont care if shes a virgin-if she acts fuct up and is some crazy lying ass loon then it doesnt matter- sounds to me like she was straight with you...next time you dont want to know -dont ask.

I think when guys get all worked up over number it shows insecurity (not that u are) but just let it be. How many have u been with? she deals with that thought

I think when guys get all worked up over number it shows insecurity (not that u are) but just let it be. How many have u been with? she deals with that thought

Its easy to say that , but emotion is hard to set aside. I look at it this way, if the number bothers you too much then don't be with her. Most people cant let things like this go(it took me a long time , and my wife had a very low number, 20 would have totally freaked me out), and if it can't be let go then it will cause problems in the future. I don't think this means insecurity or lack of maturity, I think some of us are built mentally different ways. You might as well as a tiger to change his stripes.:)

my thinking is this. dont ask dont want to know! when i was asked this by my wife i looked like a dancing fool. i wasnt dishonest but i want answer the question 10 years later i still want. with that being said i didnt want to know her number. still dont. i am married with 3 beautiful kids and a beautiful wife. end of story unless i screw it up today! my 2 cents. enjoy each other. the past is something you cant control. but you can make the best out of today!

My girlfriend has been with a lot of guys in her time, but I don't let it bother me because at the end of the day she is who she is because of her life up until now. I love her for everything that makes her the woman she is.

*Also I much rather she did that stuff long before me than with me. :D

Be grateful she got it out of her system bro! Now she chose you to have something real with. Appreciate it.

I don't want to start a war -- so this is just in MY experience, but a girl that has been through that many guys has some psychological/emotional problem. Always the vast number of these multiple sex partners have been while under the influence and originate as a one-night stand.

I'm not here to pass judgement, but unless the psychological/emotional problem has been addressed, you will inherit some serious headaches (e.g., any variety of alcoholic, druggie, violent, cheater, liar, etc..).

And, no, you cannot "fix" her -- that requires professional help and/or the help of family and friends; and professionals don't sleep with their patients, and family and friends don't sleep with their loved ones (this, of course, does not include spouses -- but that's not your problem here).

So my advice, step back, take an honest assessment of the woman. Is she as I described. If so, be realistic about your situation and act accordingly.

Good luck bro -

Its easy to say that , but emotion is hard to set aside. I look at it this way, if the number bothers you too much then don't be with her. Most people cant let things like this go(it took me a long time , and my wife had a very low number, 20 would have totally freaked me out), and if it can't be let go then it will cause problems in the future. I don't think this means insecurity or lack of maturity, I think some of us are built mentally different ways. You might as well as a tiger to change his stripes.:)

I have to agree with you here. I was a very selective person before meeting my wife and she thankfully was too. Because you love the person so much, it sometimes is very difficult to imagine her being with another man regardless of how few the number is.

If my wife, back before we got married, said she was with 20+ guys before me, I would have had serious issues with that. Granted, everyone is absolutely different and can handle these situations better than others. I would also assume that those who can handle the high numbers better also have had a high number of notches on their belt. However if you've had many and you're upset because she also has had many, then there is a disconnection there that you need to resolve. Otherwise, find another girl with less 'experience'.

I have to agree with you here. I was a very selective person before meeting my wife and she thankfully was too. Because you love the person so much, it sometimes is very difficult to imagine her being with another man regardless of how few the number is.

If my wife, back before we got married, said she was with 20+ guys before me, I would have had serious issues with that. Granted, everyone is absolutely different and can handle these situations better than others. I would also assume that those who can handle the high numbers better also have had a high number of notches on their belt. However if you've had many and you're upset because she also has had many, then there is a disconnection there that you need to resolve. Otherwise, find another girl with less 'experience'.

Exactly. I don't think it is wrong to have a problem with your woman if she tells you she slept with alot of men. Men and women are totally different creatures, and generally are different when it comes to sex and the way the view it. I used to bang the easy girls. They were generally fucked up in the head one way or another.

2 quotes...
1...Its like a pigs nose bro, the more you hit it the tougher it gets...:D

2...Dont let my past dictate who i am, but let it be part of whom ive become!!!:eek:

Enjoy your gift of enjoying each other and leave it at that bro......

Im not saying I have direct knowledge

But some women who married without a lot of experience regret it as they get a little older and realize how short life is. So they go out behind their husbands backs and get that experience.

Im not saying this is the norm by any means. But I'd be more concerned with a 35 year old women who doesn't think she's had enough sexual experience.

Oh, great post Hot Rocks. Very funny.

thanx, good posts here. its always been that i never felt a "slut" was worthy of feelings, since she gives it up for free. when i start feeling, and i hear what she told me, it made me sick. and guy/guy/her 3threesome, also.
granted, she's no longer sleeping around now, and as i said, she told me i bring much more out of her than any guy she's been with.
im gonna try and totally let it go, realize i was the same way, and move on with her, cuz she's really a great woman.
plus, i could go totally crazy and think, she's had dinner with so many guys, watched movies with em, went to parks, etc. and then it's ruin all aspects of life! when i look at it that way, i realize how stupid i sound about the sex issue.

I don't want to start a war -- so this is just in MY experience, but a girl that has been through that many guys has some psychological/emotional problem. Always the vast number of these multiple sex partners have been while under the influence and originate as a one-night stand.

I'm not here to pass judgement, but unless the psychological/emotional problem has been addressed, you will inherit some serious headaches (e.g., any variety of alcoholic, druggie, violent, cheater, liar, etc..).

And, no, you cannot "fix" her -- that requires professional help and/or the help of family and friends; and professionals don't sleep with their patients, and family and friends don't sleep with their loved ones (this, of course, does not include spouses -- but that's not your problem here).

So my advice, step back, take an honest assessment of the woman. Is she as I described. If so, be realistic about your situation and act accordingly.

Good luck bro -

Thank you.

whats the differnce between a girl fucking 20 guys 10 times (200 for those that cant multiply..) or a girl being with a guy for a year and they fuck once a night (365!)

who cares man... i am not exactly a virgin, and neither is my gf... its just sex bro.

They come with unlimited mileage.
You can hammer them all day long and not wear them out .
So ! You have plenty of mileage left.:)

I agree...See it as she's experienced;):cool:

As long as the goods look good, you're good to go;)

whats the differnce between a girl fucking 20 guys 10 times (200 for those that cant multiply..) or a girl being with a guy for a year and they fuck once a night (365!)

who cares man... i am not exactly a virgin, and neither is my gf... its just sex bro.

amen to that! comin around to that way of thinking finally.

If it makes you feel better...I have had probably 150 guys and my boyfriend has had maybe 6 (wild guess)...but he has had a number of women too (none of that for me!), so I have advanced calculus to do compared to your math. Bottom line...just stop it unless it come sup again (and don't BRING it up!)!

Did she have all of those partners because of low self esteem & would do "anything" to please a guy? Or does she just like to fuck & she got what she wanted & moved on...? I like a girl who knows what she wants & how to get it. I dont/cant respect a girl who throws it around just because the guy might like it & she thinks that what she is supposed to do.

That is generally the case, I've had female friends confirm this ;)

lol i know! i told her that. she didnt respond.
it goes on to say when a guy tells how many, divide by 2.

Did she have all of those partners because of low self esteem & would do "anything" to please a guy? Or does she just like to fuck & she got what she wanted & moved on...? I like a girl who knows what she wants & how to get it. I dont/cant respect a girl who throws it around just because the guy might like it & she thinks that what she is supposed to do.

you know, i really cant say. i agree with you tho.
i do know she loves sex. she's a 3 input woman, so me and her get along extremely well. i was feeling better about this after getting it out and reading all these replies. til i met her most recent ex today. now? i can't get images of them out of my mind, particularly cuz i know what she loves doing and makes me ill knowing she did that with him! i think it's not worth the hassle anymore. i dig her the most, but having these childish sickening feelings just doesnt work for me. i know it'll hurt her, but fuck it. i gotta look out for my own piece of mind. i wonder, would a counselor or shrink be able to help me?
im tired of these thoughts keepin me from love!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member