over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Workout (please critique)

Thank you very much. Just a quick question. I understand what you are saying regards to stimulating the mussel and then feeding it. Now why only 2 exercises? I mean i am trying to gain mass so is what your saying that right approach? And also, why are you suggesting that i use the same weight? I can could definitely go heavier....? Or are you saying to do a heavy weight to wear i can do that weight 3 times for 8 reps without sacrificing form?

Some swear by only one exercise and 3 sets. Some swear by 3 different exercises with only 1 work set for each. DC training, Max-Hypertrophy, UHT, TUT, HIT, Max Density - there are thousands of "ways" to stimulate the muscles. The biggest thing to remember is that under IDEAL recuperation conditions - nutrients, sleep, stress, time, CNS, biological signals, etc. - a single 10 rep max set will take 10% of your recuperative energy over 72 hours. So, if you do 10 sets or more per bodypart, you are digging yourself into a hole. I can't remember the last time I had everything ideal for recuperation. Doing 6-8 sets gives you a buffer so that you don't overtrain. You can still grow if you undertrain slightly. If you overtrain even a little, you will halt all progress.
After your warm up, go to your training weight that you can handle for 8-10 reps. You may experience a decrease in the reps you complete - say 9 reps on the 1st set, 8 reps 2nd set, 7 reps 3rd set.
Mass is going to be determined more by your nutrient intake than anything else - aside from genetics. Lifting just stimulates the storage of more nutrients - you won't get bigger if you don't put in more nutrients than you burn off...

Some swear by only one exercise and 3 sets. Some swear by 3 different exercises with only 1 work set for each. DC training, Max-Hypertrophy, UHT, TUT, HIT, Max Density - there are thousands of "ways" to stimulate the muscles. The biggest thing to remember is that under IDEAL recuperation conditions - nutrients, sleep, stress, time, CNS, biological signals, etc. - a single 10 rep max set will take 10% of your recuperative energy over 72 hours. So, if you do 10 sets or more per bodypart, you are digging yourself into a hole. I can't remember the last time I had everything ideal for recuperation. Doing 6-8 sets gives you a buffer so that you don't overtrain. You can still grow if you undertrain slightly. If you overtrain even a little, you will halt all progress.
After your warm up, go to your training weight that you can handle for 8-10 reps. You may experience a decrease in the reps you complete - say 9 reps on the 1st set, 8 reps 2nd set, 7 reps 3rd set.
Mass is going to be determined more by your nutrient intake than anything else - aside from genetics. Lifting just stimulates the storage of more nutrients - you won't get bigger if you don't put in more nutrients than you burn off...
To Pest477 and Quad-Smack. Thank you guys both very much for your input. I always thought that i needed to do at least 15 sets and honestly, sometimes i would do 15 sets for 1 exercise, then move onto another exercise. THIS IS ULTIMATE OVERTRAINING! I mean, once i would feel that pump and the burn. I would just keep on killing it set after set and i would just continue to feel the pump.
So 2 warmup sets to get the blood flowing (these dont count)
Then 3 exersises per body part with 6-8 sets IN TOTAL excluding your warmups. This is correct?
Now i am used to spending 2-3 hours in the gym just killing myself. Now to me i feel like i could do 6-8 sets in about 10 minutes......? How long should i spend say if i did back and bis? 30 mins on back and 30 mins on bis? Should i be out in an hour? How come i see people come into the gym at 8 or 9 and leave at 11... I am sorry if i am being to confusing for you guys. Obviously you all know what you are talking about.
I respect you guys greatly for your willingness to help me out. I just dont have any guidance where i am from.....

So 2 warmup sets to get the blood flowing (these dont count)
Then 3 exersises per body part with 6-8 sets IN TOTAL excluding your warmups. This is correct?
How long should i spend say if i did back and bis? 30 mins on back and 30 mins on bis? Should i be out in an hour?
How come i see people come into the gym at 8 or 9 and leave at 11.

?1 - Yes
?2 - Only as long as it takes
?3 - Because they haven't figured it out that less is more, they don't have a social life or anything better to do, or both...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws