over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MyFitnessTrainer Owner Sold Steroids and Xanax According to Police

Just the names of all these people sounds shady!!!:oops:

Seems so many times that steroid dealers are involved with selling rec drugs too.

absolutely, seems like almost every time
And this surprises you? I am older and the two went hand in hand in the 80's and 90's. Heavy drugs like cocaine, ephedra, valium and shit like that. I only know because of older brothers and brothers of friends. We were always around it and although we didn't do it, we could see what was going on. We were to young to want to fuck with heavy drugs or steroids. At that point, it was weed if anything. Thank goodness I think newer generations are keeping them separate. Well, at least the hard stuff.

No, unfortunately not surprising, honestly sad. When I first started in the early 90’s I thought that people who did gear were otherwise drug free, not sure why I had that impression but I did. It didn’t last long. I am not a fan of rec drugs or alcohol.

Seems so many times that steroid dealers are involved with selling rec drugs too.

in Australia there is a huge number of young people who pretty much treat music festivals as bodybuilding contests. They will take gear and do a 'prep' just to go and get off their heads at a music festival wearing as little clothing as possible. Steroids and 'party' drugs just go hand in hand, if you are a dealer your just providing a one stop shop so to speak.

I remember my dealer in the early 90s trying to convince me that speed was a must have....uh no thanks.

I remember my dealer in the early 90s trying to convince me that speed was a must have....uh no thanks.

Why do you think so many of those guys in the 80's and 90's magazine shoots were wearing sunglasses inside, lol?

Kinda makes since,no offence but bodybuilders can have a addictive personality, its all or nothing. I have 17 years this month clean and sober,, but by god im going to do my steroids lol.I have to watch myself and not abuse them too.

Why do you think so many of those guys in the 80's and 90's magazine shoots were wearing sunglasses inside, lol?
It did take the naiveté out of my ass with a quickness. We were so young and stupid about what was happening for a time. I wanted to eat healthily and grow and go to the pool and wear vans and fucking get big, eat healthily (again), maybe smoke some shit weed, get some pussy. This is what I wanted. Not fucking crack mother fucker, not fucking cocaine and when that isn't enough, change it into some form that can be smoked, not that shit. I felt bad though and sad for most of these fuckers. The bullshit part was that they looked great. Amazing and they knew how to fucking eat. The shit was simple. Not complicated like it is now when eating. I learned how to eat easy and simple. Persistent. Diligent. So I didn't go down that route, well, at least not at that point in my life; however, they still tried. I have learned when people are suffering from this sadness and addiction they almost need someone to participate in it with them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131