over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MYO HMP : Whats the verdict ?

gorilla2015

Registered
I see a few guys ran logs here while using myo hmp for a few weeks.. but nothing after they stopped ...did the guys that gained 10-12 lbs and lose bodyfat keep it after being off ? I do not see too many posts on this and a bit suprised after all the hoop-la over it a few weeks ago..just curious whats the final verdict on it ?

Like Phil said give the US untagged version a try. Search myo hmp on here and youll see tons of logs as late. Simply a great extra in the arsenal. :headbang:

I cant wait to research this. Will you be offering any bulk discounts in the near future?

BigEvil and his clients all gained muscle and lost fat off two vials. Solarsentinnel had similar results. The only way you will know for sure is if you try it yourself.

I took my first shot yesterday. Didn't really sting, a little sore for a little while. There wasn't any residue left in the bottle, so I'm sure I got it all in. Wasn't much in the bottle to begin with, just a few small specs stuff to the stopper. Kind of made it a pain to recon. I kept the bottle in the freezer after I used it. Is clear right now, I added a little BA and gonna squeeze it in just to make sure I got it all, have to get my moneys worth. Anyways, didn't make it into the gym yesterday, wasn't to happy about that. Tonight I did back, I lifted more then I ever have, and not by just 10 lbs, every I squeezed a final set of 10 in, 30-50lbs more. No preworkout drink or anything, Placebo I dunno, but with the guys saying they noticed an increase in strength, I think I did too. All other supps have been the same for a while. I will do another bottle next week. Be nice to do one every week. But that would cut into my seros budget.

I used it dieting. I lost NO strength till the last week. I was just as strong at 190lb as I was at 226lb and somedays stronger. I got a head cold and still... No strength loss. It's been over 4 weeks since last research and 3 weeks post show. I am just S strong Nd again... Today for example stronger and if I was on gear (which I'm not cuz its illegal) it would be less than lee contest. So it's not more gear.

For me th folli and myo worked similar. But the myo is less mcg. So apparently it's stronger.

Money seems to be the biggest factor. 300.00 a month is just too steep for most people. It's not that it doesn't work but it breaks the bank!

My panda has done 2 vials of MYO and just started his third. Huge difference even while being on for 16 weeks already. It was the equivalent of being off and then getting back on gear.

Was making nice steady gains but when the MYO was added in it was a turbo boost and 10-12 pounds added on quickly with no change in diet...lean mass. Definitely a game changer.

My panda has done 2 vials of MYO and just started his third. Huge difference even while being on for 16 weeks already. It was the equivalent of being off and then getting back on gear.

Was making nice steady gains but when the MYO was added in it was a turbo boost and 10-12 pounds added on quickly with no change in diet...lean mass. Definitely a game changer.

so you added 10lbs at your 16th week of being on gear?

Just for the record, I am in no way an ergo ban wagon person ( no offense ). I am on zero gear and I have just finished my 2nd week of vial one, and I am alot fuller then before.my waist line in slimming ( not a whole lot) lifts are up I am about to start 2nd vial.I would post pics but to please one person who is new and skeptical its not worth the risk.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

so you added 10lbs at your 16th week of being on gear?

No...was making slow and steady gains 5-10lb of muscle (Mr. Panda likes low dosages) and then when the MYO was introduced an additional 10-12lb was added within the first 4 weeks of MYO.

Gained 6 lbs this week on nothing else and haven't gained for shit in a while.

Anyone know how often this should go? Twice a month works well?

No...was making slow and steady gains 5-10lb of muscle (Mr. Panda likes low dosages) and then when the MYO was introduced an additional 10-12lb was added within the first 4 weeks of MYO.

You gained 12 pounds of muscle in one month? Tell the truth now... Were you taking cell-tech as well?

I was pretty dissapointed, it showed up, all the crystals/powder had basicaly dissolved into nothing but a bit of white residue that resembled alkili on the bottom of the bottles. The g/f forgot to get the package off the porch and the 100* heat in the Denver ate it up. I reconstituted the remnants anyways, but got zero results, figured that much.

I was pretty dissapointed, it showed up, all the crystals/powder had basicaly dissolved into nothing but a bit of white residue that resembled alkili on the bottom of the bottles. The g/f forgot to get the package off the porch and the 100* heat in the Denver ate it up. I reconstituted the remnants anyways, but got zero results, figured that much.

That's all there ever is... It's not a puck like GH. You have to add water, let sit a few mins, take stopper out and scrape with a needle till its all loose

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear