over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MYO HMP : Whats the verdict ?

I was pretty dissapointed, it showed up, all the crystals/powder had basicaly dissolved into nothing but a bit of white residue that resembled alkili on the bottom of the bottles. The g/f forgot to get the package off the porch and the 100* heat in the Denver ate it up. I reconstituted the remnants anyways, but got zero results, figured that much.

That's all there ever is... It's not a puck like GH. You have to add water, let sit a few mins, take stopper out and scrape with a needle till its all loose

So are you saying it was still good, but that he just didn't mix properly? This is definitely a concern for me because who knows what could happen to it if it days a few days to a week in shipping and then sits in the heat, etc.

So are you saying it was still good, but that he just didn't mix properly? This is definitely a concern for me because who knows what could happen to it if it days a few days to a week in shipping and then sits in the heat, etc.

I would say it is still good, just not mixed thoroughly.

And it's 250mcg a month broken into two doses?

No, 250mcg twice a month. One vial is 250mcg, take the whole vial every 2 weeks.

This isn't standard, this is just what has been working for guys

How much you think body weight factors into all of this? My chicken is sitting at 175 right meow. :star-:ars

Also where should my chicken pin to achieve the best results and how much bac water should he recon with>?

Last edited:
No, 250mcg twice a month. One vial is 250mcg, take the whole vial every 2 weeks.

This isn't standard, this is just what has been working for guys

Would it be better to run Folli and Myo EOW for 6 weeks?

How much you think body weight factors into all of this? My chicken is sitting at 175 right meow. :star-:ars

Also where should my chicken pin to achieve the best results and how much bac water should he recon with>?

I don't think body weight matters... Just use 1ml and inject it IM wherever you want. I did it in my calves

Would it be better to run Folli and Myo EOW for 6 weeks?

Sure wouldn't hurt... I've seen guys say they were going to do that, but I haven't seen any logs. Try it and let us know

guys i have 2 vials of this coming soon, are u saying after reconstituing, take the stopper off and just scratch around to loosen everything yeh? was hoping to draw and shoot with a 29g slin pin??? and shoot IM in 4 places or so.

guys i have 2 vials of this coming soon, are u saying after reconstituing, take the stopper off and just scratch around to loosen everything yeh? was hoping to draw and shoot with a 29g slin pin??? and shoot IM in 4 places or so.

Exactly what you do... Just draw it all out once scrapped and backload a slin pin

Thanks mate good to know!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

DAMNIT!!!

Exactly what you do... Just draw it all out once scrapped and backload a slin pin

I wish I had read this earlier... my dumb ass scraped with a 20g and my poor rat took it in the shoulder with a fresh undulled 20g. Poor little guy I think was trying to tell me that it stung while he was getting his dose.

Sterile water from Ergo will do.

is there any amount of time letting it sit in BW that will dissolve the caked particles on the bottom? We don't have anything longer than a 0.5" 31g in the lab right now and the research was going to begin this weekend.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131