over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin and age

buldog9

Registered
I googled myostatin and age. I wanted to know if myostatin increases with age or for some reason if it affected the aged more than the young. What I found was very interesting. There was very little info about old age and myo but I found articles on a toddler that was born with a genetic defect that caused his body to not have any myostatin. There are two children with this anomaly at present. His parents noticed he could do things as an infant that were unusual. At 3 months he could lay on the floor hold his head up and also support his upper body off the floor with his arms. At five months he could walk, at six months he could walk up and down stairs with out any help. Most can do this at age six . At age one he could do chin ups and had 40% more muscle than an average one year old. Doctors said that they would have to wait till he was three years old before they could test him further.At three he could do 17 set ups in one minuet. It takes a normal child six years of age to acconplish this. The Doctor had a certin device that the child would pull to mesure strength. he pulled 13.7 pound compared to 7 pounds equivelent to a six year old. He [at 30 lbs] could lateraly put a 5 lbs dumb bell with arm extended over his head. Doctors concluded that he was 85% stronger than a six year old. This is the unexpected clensher, He could store NO body fat. He used so much energy In his normal daily activaty { moving funiture around} LOL that he ate a great dell more meals per day than normal kids. Phill I need Follistatin.

YES

I googled myostatin and age. I wanted to know if myostatin increases with age or for some reason if it affected the aged more than the young. What I found was very interesting. There was very little info about old age and myo but I found articles on a toddler that was born with a genetic defect that caused his body to not have any myostatin. There are two children with this anomaly at present. His parents noticed he could do things as an infant that were unusual. At 3 months he could lay on the floor hold his head up and also support his upper body off the floor with his arms. At five months he could walk, at six months he could walk up and down stairs with out any help. Most can do this at age six . At age one he could do chin ups and had 40% more muscle than an average one year old. Doctors said that they would have to wait till he was three years old before they could test him further.At three he could do 17 set ups in one minuet. It takes a normal child six years of age to acconplish this. The Doctor had a certin device that the child would pull to mesure strength. he pulled 13.7 pound compared to 7 pounds equivelent to a six year old. He [at 30 lbs] could lateraly put a 5 lbs dumb bell with arm extended over his head. Doctors concluded that he was 85% stronger that a six year old. This is the unexpected clensher, He could store NO body fat. He used so much energy In his normal daily activaty { moving funiture around} LOL that he ate a great dell more meals per day than normal kids. Phill I need Follistatin.

Got it..........both products are incredible.........

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131