over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin and Follistatin research...

Huuuge

Registered
Hey Guys,

I'm thinking of running both Myo HMP and some Folli for a month alongside a gram of tren ace a week...

Myo is normally run at 250mcg per week so I figured that's what I'd do. I'm stuck with the Folli though.. shall I pin 100mcg ed or all in one hit like the myo?

Day 1 Myo
Day 8 Folli
Day 15 Myo
Day 22 Folli

What would you all suggest?

I'm currently weighing in 200lbs with 15%. Gonna get down to 10% before I run it all. I'm really hoping that I get some good resaults.. Maybe a solid 15lbs? Does that sound silly?

Thanks for reading and I hope to get some good comments!

Well

Hey Guys,

I'm thinking of running both Myo HMP and some Folli for a month alongside a gram of tren ace a week...

Myo is normally run at 250mcg per week so I figured that's what I'd do. I'm stuck with the Folli though.. shall I pin 100mcg ed or all in one hit like the myo?

Day 1 Myo
Day 8 Folli
Day 15 Myo
Day 22 Folli

What would you all suggest?

I'm currently weighing in 200lbs with 15%. Gonna get down to 10% before I run it all. I'm really hoping that I get some good resaults.. Maybe a solid 15lbs? Does that sound silly?

Thanks for reading and I hope to get some good comments!

There is no more untagged MYO HMP out there for sale.........go with Purchasepeptides.com Follistatin as its the only one untagged.

Researching MYO and Folli are usually done in 10 day intervals all taken at once due to quick degradation once reconstituted.

So hypothetically if I were researching like that I would do

Day 1 Myo
Day 10 Folli
Day 20 Myo
Day 30 Folli

I would get them from Ergo/purchase peptides and give them to your subjects once a month. Pin the entire thing at once and forget about it for 30 days. They will last in your body for a month.

There is no more untagged MYO HMP out there for sale.........go with Purchasepeptides.com Follistatin as its the only one untagged.

Ah Man, are you serious? Ergo told me that there should be some more in the next 30 days? I would only buy from you guys Phil... Nothing but good reports :)

hmmm.. Smack and Googlepubmed have both come up with completely different ways to run it..!! lol.. Now what do I do?! ha

Phil or others

What are the effects of it tagged v untagged?

Ah Man, are you serious? Ergo told me that there should be some more in the next 30 days? I would only buy from you guys Phil... Nothing but good reports :)

They've merged...they're now the same company.

Folli

I was researching 100mcg daily

Next time I'm going to research the whole vial at once.. See if there's a difference.

hmmm.. Smack and Googlepubmed have both come up with completely different ways to run it..!! lol.. Now what do I do?! ha

Both will work but depends where you're at... Hypothetically, If you have 40 days left in cycle I would research the way I suggested. If researcher wanted to keep myostatin down through out, I would research Google's way.

Did I mention I am strictly referring to research only?

Cool,

Did you notice any site gains? I'm wondering if I should split the pins between calves and arms or just stick it all in same place?

Cool,

Did you notice any site gains? I'm wondering if I should split the pins between calves and arms or just stick it all in same place?

Not me, only research I over saw was sub-q although IM is the norm I believe.

Have you guys felt any tendon issues on folli?

Some people recommend taking it easy while running folli but all the logs are talking about PR squats and attacking the gym.

I wish there was data about how long a large dose fully suppresses myo compared to what level of suppression a 100mcg ed or some kind of micro dose would do.

Folli is interesting. with MGF/GH they talk about "months' for new tissue to mature but with follie they see craZy results within days.

Test suppresses myo but I wonder if folli makes the new cells super receptive to GFs and speeds up the whole process?

I think Uridine supplementation and oral NADH would increase the mtDNA quantity in the newly formed cells.

follistatin 344

Hey guys. iv noticed there is very little research done on folli 344/ i want to help the site by giving you guys my log.

I have purchased folli 344 and ghrp 2 to help me eat like a horse from ergopep/purchasepeptides just waiting on the arrival :banghead:

im not here to judge any product but only to throw out my opinion and results to the public. i hope to see many people following this thread!!
i plan on running 3 x 100 mcg ghrp6 E/D starting one week before starting folli.
i plan on using folli 1mg over ten days making 100mcg each day for ten days injected IM rotating through triceps and shoulders( where i find i lack the most):lightbulb:

right now i am currently hitting the gym about 5 days of the week while consuming approx 2-3k cals
im avg 165lbs at 5'8" 15% bf

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity